瑞克
Rick?
我能上来吗
Can I come up?
可以
Yeah.
你还没见过
You haven't seen it.
是啊
No.
伊妮德 她...
Enid, she, uh...
她以前喜欢溜到墙外
she used to sneak over the walls,
在外面待一会儿
spend time out there.
我不知道为什么 她就是想出去
You know, I don't know why. She just wanted to.
但是...
But, um...
我觉得袭击发生后她又出去了
I think she went out there after the attack.
什么 她还在外面吗
What, she's still out there?
是的
Yeah.
我们不知道她在哪里
We don't know where she is.
但她知道该如何照顾好自己
You know, but she knows how to take care of herself.
我们不能出去
And we can't go out there.
卡尔想试试
Carl wanted to try.
我阻止了他
I stopped him.
我跟他说 如果他敢出去我就告诉你
I told him I'd tell you if he did.
然后 我也说不清
And then, um-- I don't know.
我只是觉得应该告诉你
I just thought I should tell you--
你知道他现在在哪吗
Do you know where he is now?
知道 他现在回到屋子里了
Yeah, he's back at the house.
我看见他跟朱迪思在门廊
I saw him on the porch with Judith.
你愿意的话 我可以来看守
I can keep guard, if you want.
那下面 有它们在看守这个地方
Down there, they're guarding the place now.
这只是为了留心还没回来的那些人
This is just about keeping an eye out for the others that aren't back,
看看有没有格伦的信♥号♥♥
looking for a sign from Glenn.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在想你之前在采石场说的话
So I was thinking about what you said back at the quarry.
你说的没错
And, uh, I mean, you're right.
我得学会保护自己
I need to know how to protect myself
保护我妈妈和弟弟
and my mom and brother.
还有这个地方
This place.
所以你能教我怎么开枪吗
So can you teach me how to shoot?
那就是你的靶子
There's your target.
放松
Just relax.
他怎么样
How is he?
为什么
What is it?
因为是世界末日
It's the end of the world.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
没错 害怕的滋味不好受
Yeah, being afraid sucks.
我们还是太近了
We're still too close.
我们只需穿过几个行尸就行了
We just have to get through a few them, then we're gone.
不
No.
准备好了吗
You ready?
不能这样
No, we can't.
你可以留下 我去
You can stay. I'll go.
不
No.
不
No!
-玛姬 -都结束了
- Maggie. - It's over!
我把他的最后一张照片烧了
I burned his last picture of him
因为我说我不再需要照片了
because I said I wasn't gonna need it anymore.
因为我不会再离开他半步
Because I was never gonna be away from him again.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
他不想让我去外面 我答应了
He didn't want me to go out there and I said yes.
我要是去了
And if I would've gone...
我要是跟他一块去了 或许能帮上他
if I was with him, maybe I could've helped him.
我不知道他是死是活
I don't know if he's alive.
米琼恩说他早该发信♥号♥♥了
He would've shown me by now. That's what Michonne said.
我只想看到他的脸
I just want to see his face.
但我看不到
I can't.
我无法预知将要发生的事情
I don't get to know what will happen.
我也没法知道为什么会发生
I won't get to know why it happened,
或是我做的是对是错
what I did right or wrong.
现在不行
Not now.
我得接受这一切 你也一样
I have to live with that. You do, too.
山姆 我给你做了饼干
Sam, I made you some cookies.
能请你拿到楼上来吗
Could you bring them up here, please?
不行 山姆
No, Sam.
为什么
Why?
你为什么不想下楼
Why don't you wanna come downstairs?
就是不想下楼
I just don't wanna go down there.
为什么
Why?
我只是
I just...
上面没什么变化
it didn't change up here.
我都上了一多半台阶了
Well, I'm more than halfway up,
所以我算是在楼上了
so technically I'm upstairs.
你到这里不算是楼下
You can come here and you won't be downstairs.
不 那算了
No, it's okay, then.
我这样说是因为事实如此
I'm going to talk that way because that's how it is!
这我知道 但你不能...
It is now, I know, but you can't--
全都是谎言
It was all a lie.
我们能活到现在 简直是个笑话
The fact that we're alive-- it's a joke.
这一切...
All this...
来吧 你这混♥蛋♥
Come on, you son of a bitch.
卡萝尔说她重伤了他们中一人
Carol said she got one of them,
但是她找不到尸体
but she couldn't find the body.
他一定在那下面
He must have been under there.
我想活下去
I want to live.
我想让这个地方存在下去
I want this place to stay standing.
你得领导他们
You need to lead them.
他们不需要我 瑞克
They don't need me, Rick.
他们需要的是你
What they need is you.
我对这个地方的设想
What I wanted for this place,
真的只是空中楼阁吗
was it really just pie in the sky?
不是
No.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
等他回来以后 记得给他说
When he gets back, it's worth mentioning
亚伦[艾琳]这名字
that Aaron, Erin,
男女通用
works for a boy or a girl,
根据拼写不同
depending on the spelling.
我就说说
Just saying.
干嘛
What?
我来换班
I'm your relief.
不是卡萝尔吗
I thought Carol was up.
是她 我自愿替她
She was. I volunteered to take her place.
我从没机会说过 但是
You know, I never got a chance to say it, but...
卡车那事你做得很好
you did good with the truck,
干掉司机
taking out the driver.
如果不是你
You know, if it weren't for you,
墙现在也许不会立着
this wall might not be standing right now.
我只是走运
I just got lucky.
做得好或走运 并不重要
Good or lucky, it doesn't really matter.
你只用继续做你所做的事就行了
Just keep doing what you're doing.
墓地的那些尸体
Those bodies by the graveyard...
我之所以想等
the reason I wanted to wait was...
是为了格伦
was Glenn.
我们不知道他是否还活着
We don't know if he's still out there.
还有达里尔 萨沙 亚伯拉罕
And Daryl, Sasha, Abraham.
我也希望他们现在回来了
I wanted them back by now.
我也想处理那些尸体
I wanted those things gone.
我只是想再等等
I just wanted to wait.
你说可能会花些时间
You said it could go on a while.
我说过 的确有可能
I did and it could.
瑞克 已经过了很久了
Rick, it already has.
他们或许还活着
They could still be alive.
我们不会无视这点
We're not moving past that.
但是
You know, it's just--
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表