你说你喜欢聊天
You said you liked talking.
我记得
I remember that.
"在火堆前跟陌生人聊聊天"
"Little chats with a stranger by the fire."
你说那很像电影
You said it was like the movies.
然后你说你想要我有的一切
Then you said that you want everything that I have.
每一滴
Every last bit.
那我现在给你
Well, here it is.
每一滴
Every last bit.
你没有清理
You don't clear.
你没有
You don't.
不
No.
不
No, no.
你没有
You don't.
你没有
You don't.
不管多少天
It doesn't matter how many days...
或者多久
or how much time.
我们不该去那里
We weren't supposed to be there.
你拿着刀
You had the knife.
你拿着枪
You had the gun!
你该那样的
You were supposed to.
这不是那里
你该那样的
You were supposed to.
你知道你该那样的
You know you were supposed to.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
你心知肚明
You know.
你知道你该那样的
You know that you were supposed to!
对不起
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
No! I'm sorry.
你没有 你没有
You don't. You don't.
你没有 你知道你没有
You don't! You know you don't!
你还是同一个人
You're still the same.
你还在继续
You're-- you're still doing it.
你知道那是什么
You know what it is.
你知道那是什么
You know what it is.
你能离羊远点吗
Can you step away from the goat?
她不是你的 我还需要她
She's not yours. I still need her.
我还在想办法做奶酪
I'm still figuring out how to make cheese.
不如你把枪放下 我们聊聊
Why don't you put the gun down and we'll talk?
吃点炸豆丸子
Have some falafel?
看起来你有阵子没吃东西了
Looks like you haven't eaten for a while.
真的 放下步♥枪♥ 我们聊聊
Really, put down the rifle, let's talk.
我们肯定能和平解决
I'm sure we can work this out.
好吧 最后一次机会
Okay, last chance.
放下枪 离开小屋
Lower your gun, step away from the cabin.
抱歉
Sorry.
你叫什么
What's your name?
杀了我
Kill me.
这名字真蠢
Well, that's a stupid name.
很危险
It's dangerous.
你该换个名字
You should change it.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我 杀了我
Kill me! Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me.
我叫伊斯特曼
My name's Eastman.
没事的 塔比瑟
It's okay, Tabitha.
该死
Aw, shit.
这是你的
It's yours.
抢走吧
Take it.
不是你的就是他的
It's yours or his.
所以抢走吧
So you take it.
19小时里有16小时都躺在地上
16 hours in 19 on the floor.
你知道那是什么
You know what it is.
你对我开枪 我却给你吃东西
You shot at me. I fed you.
请不要伤害她
Please don't hurt her.
晚安
Good night.
19小时里有16小时都躺在地上
16 hours in 19 on the floor.
那...
Oh, that is--
真难吃
Oh, that's terrible!
天啊 那真
That-- oh, God, that is--
那真难吃
that is terrible.
我只是想等一阵子 然后再跟你聊天
I just wanted to wait a little while before we talked.
我来自亚特兰大
I'm from Atlanta.
我是犯罪心理学家
I'm a forensic psychiatrist.
政♥府♥雇我来评估
The state employed me to determine
一些做过坏事的人出狱后
if certain people who did very bad things would do them again
会不会重蹈覆辙
if they were released from prison.
之前那是我的工作 现在我住在这里
That was my job. Now I live here.
因为全国和世界的状态
Because of the state of the state and the whole world.
你之前是做什么的 现在呢
What did you do or what do you do now?
我清理
I clear.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
行尸 人类
Walkers, people,
只要有东西靠近我
anything that gets anywhere near me,
我就杀了他们
I kill 'em.
我清理
I clear.
为什么
Why?
只有那样我才能活下来
Because that's why I'm still here.
这...
Well...
这是我听过的最扯的屁话
that's the biggest load of horseshit I ever heard.
你的午餐
Here's your lunch.
那是创伤后遗症
It's PTSD.
你受过精神创伤 是不是
You've been through trauma, right?
你看见我棍子顶端的血迹了吗
You see that blood on the end of my stick?
尖的那一头上的
At the sharp end?
那是两个人的
That was two men.
也许是父亲和儿子
Father and son, maybe.
我捅穿了其中一个的喉咙
I stabbed one through the throat.
他就那样...
He just...
喉咙里插着棍子倒在了地上
fell to the ground with it stuck in him
他还试图呛着血呼吸
trying to breathe through the blood.
我勒死了另一个
Other one I strangled.
没用绳子 徒手杀死的
No rope, just my hands.
那发生在我到这里的前一天
That was the day before I came here.
也许...
Maybe--
也许就是同一天
maybe the same day.
我...我不知道
I-- I don't know.
我之前就是干那个的
But that's what I did.
现在也是
That's what I do.
你杀过很多人吗
You killed a lot of people?
没错
Yes.
他们威胁到你了或是攻击你了吗
They were threatening you, attacking you?
不是所有人
Not all of them.
你救过人吗
You save anyone?
你救过
You saved people.
毫无意义的行为
Pointless acts.
所有人都转化了
Everybody turns.
我之前看到了一枚婚戒
I saw a wedding ring.
你有过爱人 是不是
You had someone you loved, didn't you?
有孩子吗
Children?
你爱他们
You loved them.
你肯定是很爱他们才会变成这样
You loved them a lot if you're like this.
你目睹了悲剧的发生
You saw it happen.
然后你就变成了这样 是不是
That's how this started, right?
所有悲剧都在你眼前一次又一次上演
It's all happening right in front of your eyes over and over.
你的身体在这里
Your body's here,
但心还在那里
but your mind is still there.
有一扇门
There's a door
你想穿过它 然后离开
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表