我们一起想办法度难关
We figured it all out together.
我以为我们做到了
I felt like we did.
经历了这么多 真的以为做到了
After everything, we did.
可这个世界与我们想象的不同
The world's not what we thought it was.
山顶寨 救世军 更加复杂
Hilltop, the Saviors, it's bigger.
血迹不多
It's not much.
但如果这是卡萝尔的血
But if it's Carol's,
那她失血有好一会儿了
then she's been bleeding for a while.
你来这儿是因为卡萝尔是你的朋友吗
So, you out here because Carol is your friend?
我来这儿是因为她是我的家人
I'm out here 'cause she's my family.
我在社区找人聊过
I've talked to people back there.
我知道在监狱里发生了什么
I found out about what happened at the prison.
你为什么要驱逐她
How you sent her away.
她杀了你的两个同伴 对吗
She killed two of your people, right?
烧掉了他们的尸体
Burned their bodies.
如果这件事发生在今天
What if that had happened today?
你会杀了她吗
Would you kill her?
如果发生在今天 我会谢谢她
If it happened today, I'd thank her.
或者我会亲自杀了他们
Or I would've killed them myself.
她那样做是对的
She was right to do it.
他们当时病了 散播病毒
They were sick, spreading a disease.
他们撑不下去的
They weren't gonna make it.
是啊 但那时候与现在不同
Yeah, but this was back then.
你也没有杀她
And you didn't kill her.
你把她逐走了 瑞克 然后她回来了
You sent her away, Rick, and she came back.
她回来了 救了你们所有人
And she came back and she saved all y'all.
人是可以回头的 瑞克
People can come back, Rick.
不是她
It's not her.
她才死了不到一天
She couldn't have been dead more than a day.
别紧张 我不会惹什么麻烦
It's okay. I'm not trouble.
我不想惹什么麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
出来 放下你的武器
Come out, drop your weapons.
我做不到
I can't do that.
那些行尸太近了
The wasted are too close.
我只是在找我的马 你看到了吗
I'm just looking for my horse. Have you seen him?
没有
No.
我们在找朋友 你看到她了吗
We're looking for our friend. Have you seen her?
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
它们来了
They're coming!
走吧 走吧
Just go! Just go!
站住
Stop!
瑞克
Rick.
我们不知道他是谁
We didn't know who he was.
没错 是山顶寨的武器
Yeah, it's one of the Hilltop's.
就像路上的那根
Like the one on the road.
也许他是救世军的人
Maybe he's one of them.
也许他也在找卡萝尔
Maybe he's looking for Carol, too.
也许那个人只是在找一匹马
Maybe the man is just looking for a horse.
也许他是山顶寨的人 也许他是其他地方的人
Maybe he is from Hilltop. Maybe he's from somewhere else.
我现在不会再冒险了
I don't take chances anymore.
那些人
Those people...
那些狼群
the Wolves...
他们袭击后 我找到了其中一人
after they attacked, I found one of them.
我之前去找你的时候
He had attacked me on the road before,
他在路上袭击过我
when I was trying to find you.
我阻止了他
And I stopped him.
但我放他走了
But I let him live.
袭击过后 他又出现在亚历山大
And then he was there in Alexandria after the attack,
躲在某个褐石屋里 我又阻止了他
hiding in one of the brownstones, so I stopped him again.
我把他击晕了 本来可以杀了他
I knocked him out and I could have killed him.
但所有生命都是宝贵的
But all life is precious.
我把他关在褐石屋的地下室中
Put him in the cell of the brownstone basement.
因为我知道他会改变
'Cause I knew he could change.
我们都会改变
We all can change.
-你在社区里关了一个活的 -是的
- You had one of them alive in the community? - Oh, yeah.
当墙倒下行尸进来时 卡萝尔发现了这事
And when the walls came down and the walkers broke in, Carol found out.
我们打斗了 那个人逃走了
We fought and that man escaped,
而丹妮斯
and Denise...
她来牢房♥治疗他
she had come to the cell to try and help him
被他抓做人♥质♥
and he took her hostage.
然后她和那只狼被行尸包围了
And then she and that Wolf, they got swarmed,
那个人 那个杀人凶手
and that man, that killer,
他救了她的命
he saved her life.
然后丹妮斯才能救了卡尔的命
And then Denise was there to save Carl.
这
It--
这是一场轮回
it's all a circle.
一切都有因果
Everything gets a return.
但事实就是事实
But the fact is the fact.
我确实那样做了
I did what I did.
我留了他一命
I let him live.
你回家吧 瑞克
You go home, Rick.
你开上车 家里需要你
You take the car. You're needed back there.
你不该在外面冒险
You shouldn't be out here taking any more chances.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
-卡萝尔还在外面 -我会找到她
- Carol's still out here. - And I will find her.
总会找到的
Somehow.
你走吧
You go.
你会回来的
You're coming back.
是的
Yeah.
但如果我没回来 别来找我
But if I don't, don't come looking.
拿着
Take it.
-不 我... -拿着
- No, I-- - Take it.
摩根
Morgan?
那根蛋白棒的确是米琼恩偷的
Michonne did steal that protein bar.
我知道
Oh, I know.
摩根还在外面找
Morgan's still out there looking.
米琼恩回来了吗
Is Michonne here?
她也还在外面
She's still out there, too.
你害怕
You afraid...
回到过去吗
to go back to it?
跟某人太亲近
Let somebody close?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
但是现在
But now...
我已经准备好
I think I'm that much more ready
把这世界再捅个窟窿了
to tear the world a brand-new asshole.
快回来了
Any second now.
是啊
Yeah.
快回来了
Any second.
斯科特说你在找我
Scott said you were looking for me?
什么事
What's up?
我需要帮忙
I need some more help.
我喜欢
I like it.
但是为什么
But why?
我必须继续下去
I have to keep going.
我不能让任何东西妨碍我
And I don't want anything getting in my way.
怎么 我剪太短了吗
Man, did I go too short?
我只给我爸爸剪过
I-I only used to cut my dad's.
不 不是因为那个
No, it's not that.
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie!
达里尔
Hi, Daryl.
你死不了
You'll be all right.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表