Block it off with what?
车
Cars.
用房♥车 几辆大卡车
We'll use the rvs, some of the bigger trucks.
首尾相接
Park them end to end.
我们会把它们引走
We'll be drawing them away.
-它们会一直走 -这么多行尸能行吗
- They're gonna keep moving. - Yeah, but that many?
几辆轿车就拦得住吗
Just bouncing off some sedans?
如果有行尸从缝里挤过去
And then when they start slipping through
偏离路线的行尸开始吸引其他行尸
And the ones that walk away start distracting the rest
你们就不能把它们引走了
and you stop drawing them away?
他说得有道理
Man's got a point.
我们有板材
We got plates.
建筑工地用的那种大金属板
The big-ass metal ones from the construction site.
可以用来加固挡板
We can use them to fortify the whip wall.
这能分散冲击力度
It'd help disperse the force of impact
完全疏散那些行尸
and direct the walkers clean.
就像台球桌 黑八 击入底袋
Like a pool table. Eight ball, corner pocket.
外面可是有一支军队
That's an army out there.
如果这里支撑不住怎么办
And what happens when this doesn't hold?
它们会继续前进 顺着山坡
And they push on through. The curve in this hillside
直接往东走
is gonna send them right back east.
回到这里
Right back here.
你真的想冒这个险吗
You seriously want to risk that?
不想
No.
所以你要帮我们确保能支撑住
So you need to help us to make it hold.
这些墙是你造的
These walls, you built them.
你已经做到了不可能完成之事
So you've already done the impossible.
卡特
Carter.
拜托了
Please.
马歇尔路
马歇尔路
你之前说
Hey, what you said before
我们要照顾好自己
about us needing to take care of ourselves?
去找更多幸存的人
Going out finding more people,
就是照顾好我们自己的表现
that is taking care of ourselves.
但决定权在你
Your call, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以跟你们一起去的
You know, I can come with all of you.
你和达里尔一直在教我怎么用枪
You and Daryl have been teaching me how to shoot.
我觉得你掌握得很好
I think you got the hang of it.
你应该待在后方
You should stay back,
了解一下这些人是怎么想的
get a feel for how people feel now.
我们跟他们还有好长一段路要走
We still got a long way to go with them.
我们能成功的
We'll get there.
以前她管事儿
She's in charge.
但现在你管事儿
But you're in charge now.
-这主意糟透了 -只能这么办了
- This is a bad idea. - This is the only idea.
我觉得这里面起码有十来只
I think there's something like a dozen in there.
我们退后 站在不同的方向
We stay back, we get on opposite ends,
将它们分别引开
we draw them to each of us.
-每人干掉四个吗 -不
- Try and take down four each? - No.
只有我和希斯
This is just me and Heath.
你回去 不要过来
You get back and you stay back.
一旦出事 你就告诉瑞克 然后引走它们
Things go south, you tell Rick and you draw them away.
回去吧
Just move back.
他害死了诺亚吗
He got Noah killed?
没错
He did.
不止如此
He did more than that.
他引格伦到树林里 试图杀了他
He lured Glenn into the woods and tried to kill him.
真的吗
What the hell?
-没错 -搞什么
- Yeah. - What?
格伦告诉我如果我想的话
Glenn told me I could tell everyone
可以告诉所有人
if that's what I wanted to do.
那样尼古拉斯会被流放
Could get Nicholas exiled.
死在外面
He'd die out there.
我本可以那样做
Could have done that.
你现在依然可以那样做
You could do that now.
他害死诺亚 还试图杀格伦
He got Noah killed and he tried to kill Glenn?
格伦有救人之心
Glenn saves people.
甚至是对这种人
Even people like that.
我之前也没法接受
I couldn't accept it either.
但后来我想到了你
But then I thought about you.
在我最痛苦的那段时光
How we were on different sides of that fence
我们站在栅栏的两边
on the worst day of my life.
但现在你是这个世界上对我来说
And now you're one of the most important people
最重要的人之一
in the world to me.
一切都会好起来的
Things can get better.
我们可以让一切好起来
We can make them better.
你告诉我你想怎么办
You tell me what you want to do.
我都听你的 好吗
I'm just gonna follow your lead, okay?
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
没有 不过反正你也铁了心要这么干
No. But since you're doing this thing anyway...
好吧
All right.
还在出来
They're still coming.
干掉它
Get it.
很好
Good.
我们走
Let's go.
拿着
Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你叫卡萝尔吧
It's Carol, right?
是的
Yeah.
你跟着瑞克很久了吗
You been with Rick long?
从亚特兰大那时起
Since Atlanta.
你以前也是个警♥察♥吗
And were you a cop, too?
你为什么这样想
Why would you think that?
你总是在保持警惕
You're always watching.
你总是...
You always...
时刻准备着
seem ready.
准备什么
For what?
处理一些事情
You know, to handle things.
您过奖了
Aren't you sweet?
怎么了
What is it?
有几只行尸
Got some looky-loos taking
不随大流了
a little constitutional off the shoulder.
它们开始跑偏了
They starting a damn walkout.
你要达里尔绕回去吗
You want to have Daryl circle back?
不用
No.
继续开 我会追上的
Keep moving. I'll catch up.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
笨蛋
Idiot.
来啊
Come on!
那是我的车 混♥蛋♥
This is my ride, asshole.
你看我
Well, look at me.
你是没看到雷吉
You didn't see Reg
他死的那一晚
the night he got it.
简直一团糟
That was a mess.
还有皮特
And Pete.
他的脸...
His face just...
像是庞贝古城一样炸了
blowing up like Pompeii
当时我就跟他面对面
right when we were cheek to cheek.
我还是觉得耳朵里进了点他的脑浆
I still think I got some of his brains in my ear.
你看那
Well, look at that.
好吧
All right.
一切又完美了
Everything is aces again.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
不过是当机立断而已
I'm just grabbing the bull by the nutsack.
我还活着 亲爱的
I'm living, darling,
像你一样
just like you.
我还没机会跟你说 但...
I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but...
雷吉的事我很遗憾
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表