今天依旧是个好日子
Today still is the day.
看那个
Look at that.
是个谷仓
Yeah, a barn.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我觉得那混♥蛋♥在车顶上
I think that son of a bitch is on the roof.
坐稳了
Hold on.
-妈的 -达里尔 达里尔
- Mother-- - Daryl! Daryl!
我们好不容易过个好日子 混♥蛋♥
We came to a conclusion, asshole!
我能抓住他
I got him!
过来 你这小混♥蛋♥
Come here, you little shit!
蹲下
Duck.
谢了
Thanks.
那是我的枪
That's my gun!
过来
Come here!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
概率这事
Law of averages.
真是胡扯
That's bullshit, man.
我们去看看那些车 赶紧离开这里
Let's go check them cars, get the hell out of here.
这家伙怎么办
What about the guy?
什么怎么办
What about him?
他救了你
Well, he helped you.
也许吧
Maybe.
他拿枪威胁过你吗
He ever pull a weapon on you?
好吧
Fine.
我们把他放树上
Let's put him up a tree.
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我很喜欢你妈妈
I liked your mom a lot.
我不希望看到你死
I really don't want you to die.
所以走吧
So, come on.
-回家吧 -我的家人都死了 那不是我家
- Let's go home. - My family's dead. That's not home.
只是我住的地方
It's just where I live.
不止如此
It's more than that.
够了
Hey, enough.
我没事
I'm fine.
你在那儿有你的生活 也许我也会有
You've got a life back there, and maybe I will, too,
但在我考虑那件事之前
but before I can even think about that,
我得先处理别的事
I need to take care of something.
我总得试试
I have to try.
那就让我帮你
So let me help you.
你帮不了
You can't.
卡尔
Carl?
我当晚就以为我看到了她
I thought I saw her that night.
我以为我看到了
I thought I did.
我确实看到了
I did.
我来 我来
I got her. I got her.
这就是我出来的原因
So that's why I was out here.
她留给我一张纸条
She left me a note.
她说我依然没有迷失方向
She said I still knew my way.
我从来就不知道方向在哪
I never knew my way.
你爱你的家人吗
You loved your family?
是的
Yeah.
那你就知道方向
Then you know your way.
是家的方向
It's home.
他们已经死了
They're gone.
我追你走过了大半个树林
I've been out here chasing you all over the woods.
你还有家人
You've still got family,
你还有家
and you've still got a home.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他被重重击中了
He took a pretty hard hit.
得让丹妮斯检查一下
Denise needs to look him over.
是的
Yeah.
你不会那么狠心的
You wouldn't have gone through with it.
你不会丢下他的
You wouldn't have left him.
我会的 放在树上
I would've, right up in a tree.
-我会的 -你不会 我知道
- I would've. - No. I know.
我们一到亚历山大 你就明白了
Almost as soon as we got to Alexandria, you got it.
你看到... 你
You saw-- You...
米琼恩 格伦 你们都试图说服我
and Michonne, Glenn, you all tried to tell me.
所以别嘴硬了
So shut up.
因为我终于肯听你们的了
'Cause I'm finally listening.
看到那颗明星了吗
See that bright one?
对 那是北极星
Yeah, that's the North Star.
位于小熊座的尾部
It's at the end of the Little Dipper.
对
Yeah.
如果你晚上迷路了 只要找到北极星就行
If you get lost at night, just find that star.
今天过得好吗
You have a good day?
我想是吧
I guess so.
我把她抱进去
I'm gonna take her in.
卡尔
Carl.
我看到你做了什么
I saw what you did.
对迪安娜
With Deanna.
是吗
Yeah?
你应该丢下她或者杀了她
You should've left her or killed her.
不 那太蠢了
No, that's stupid.
你不用出去的时候待在外面才是蠢呢
What's stupid is you being out there when you don't have to.
你也一样 你不用...
You did the same thing. You didn't--
你和斯宾塞不用出去的 但你还是去了
You and Spencer didn't have to go out there, but you did.
-那不一样 -一样的
- That's different. - It's not.
我不会把她那样留在外面的
I wasn't gonna leave her out there like that.
你也不会
You wouldn't.
你不会的 我知道
You wouldn't. I know it.
我不能杀掉她
I couldn't kill her.
-为什么不能 -因为...
- Why not? - Because-- be--
你可以杀掉她的
You could've killed her.
不 我不能 我不想那么做
No, I couldn't. I wouldn't.
你以为在外面是玩游戏吗
Were you playing some sort of game out there?
-难道你以为... -不是
- Did you think that-- - No!
那为什么
Then why?
因为应该由一个爱她的人来做
Because it should be someone who loved her,
她的家人 我也会为你做同样的事
someone who's family, and I-- I'd do it for you.
我会的
I would.
过来
Come here.
我也是
Me, too.
迷途者的天堂 掠夺者的地狱
知道吗 我在想...
You know, I was thinking...
我们出发去采石场前
back before we went out to the quarry.
雷吉和皮特那事之后的早上
The morning after Reg and Pete.
你说我们不应该再寻找人类了
You said we shouldn't be looking for people no more.
你是对的
You were right.
不
No...
我错了
I was wrong.
你是对的
You were right.
-抱歉吵醒你们 -他是谁
- Sorry to wake you up. - Who is this?
快点 他很沉
Come on, man, he's heavy.
你的饮料 泡汤了
Oh, that thing, uh, didn't work out.
是这个混♥蛋♥的错 抱歉
It's this asshole's fault. Sorry.
把他放在床上
Lay him on the bed.
好 检查一下他
All right, take a look at him.
但他不会久留
He ain't staying, though.
你很安全 保重
瑞克
再看看吧
We'll see.
我们俩出去确实挺蠢的 不是吗
It is pretty stupid of us to go out there, isn't it?
是啊
Yep.
-明天再来一次 -好
- Do it again tomorrow? - Yep.
让开
Move.
你好
Hey.
她在睡梦中练习呢
She's practicing in her sleep.
是啊
Yeah.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
可不是么
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表