I'm sorry about Reg.
他聪明又善良
He was smart and kind.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
这个决定是正确的
It was the right call.
是我们所需要的
We need this.
还有什么话
What else?
要跟我说的
You need to tell me.
墙里的人需要武装起来
People need to be armed inside the walls.
每个人 都要接受训练
They need to be trained, everyone.
别去
Stop.
它们来了
Here they come.
卡特 小心
Carter, heads up.
伙计们 等等
Wait, folks.
用铲子 枪声会引来更多行尸
Use your shovels. The guns will draw more.
帮帮我们
Help us.
你能行的 你们所有人都必须做到
You can do this. You need to, all of you.
摩根 别去
Morgan, don't!
你说过你不再冒险的
You said you don't take chances anymore.
快没有时间了
Time is running out.
他说明天要去演习 该动手了
He's talking about a dry run tomorrow. That's it.
瑞克阻止了皮特
Rick stopped Pete. He stopped him.
这与除掉家暴者无关
This is not taking out a wife-beater.
他是个杀人犯 卡特
He was a murderer, Carter.
瑞克的计划等于自杀
What Rick wants to do is suicide.
抱歉 斯宾塞
I'm sorry, Spencer,
但迪安娜已经心不在焉了
but Deanna is asleep at the wheel.
只能靠我们了 我们得阻止他
So it's on us. We have got to stop him.
神父是怎么说他还有那些人的
What the priest said about him, about these people,
他说得没错
He was right.
还得死多少人
How many more of us have to die
我们才会采取行动啊
before we do something?
因为很快就会太迟了
'cause pretty soon it's gonna be too late.
卡特 你说话要想清楚了
Carter, you need to be really careful here.
你是说要我们去找迪安娜谈吗
You're talking about us going to Deanna and telling her--
我没说要找她谈
No, I'm not talking about talking some more.
我没有说要开会
About meetings. I'm not talking about that.
说白了 在他杀我们之前
Plain and simple, we kill him
把他干掉
before he kills us.
你好啊
Hello.
卡特
Carter.
-他听到了 -我没有
- He heard. - I didn't.
-我是说我没... -卡特
- I mean, I didn't-- - Carter.
他听到了
He heard.
卡特 不要 不可以
Carter, don't. You can't.
发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要从你手中夺回这里的掌控权
I'm taking this place back from you.
你们在这里就是在说这个吗
That's what you were talking about in here?
是他一个人说的
That's what he was talking about.
换做我 会派人警戒的
See, I would have-- I would have set up some lookouts.
那样做才明智
That would have been the smart thing.
要是我碰巧
You know, if I happened to--
你真觉得你能从我们手上夺走社区吗
You really think you're gonna take this community from us?
从格伦手上 从米琼恩手上
From Glenn? From Michonne?
从达里尔手上 从我手上夺走吗
From Daryl? From me?
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
Do you have any idea who you're talking to?
-只是我而已 -什么
- It was just me. - What?
只是我一个人
It was-- it was just me.
杀了我吧
Just-- just kill me.
瑞克
Rick.
我没事
I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
你可以试着跟我们合作
You can try to work with us.
试着生存下去
You can try to survive.
你会这么做吗
Would you do that?
起作用了
It's working.
你说得没错
You were right.
各位 我们要结束这一切
Everyone, we need to finish this.
保持移♥动♥ 在树林里沿着尸群站好位
We have to keep moving and fan out down that thing front to back.
就跟游♥行♥时的警♥察♥一样
Like we said, cops at a parade.
格伦 你殿后
Glenn, you take the back.
-你拿着另一个对讲机 -知道了
- You got the other walkie. - Got it.
要是尸群散了 我们就开枪
If it gets sloppy, we fire our weapons,
把它们引回路上
pull them back on track.
我去前面
I'll hit the front.
好 一个接一个
Okay, one after the other.
托宾 它们偏离了
Tobin, they're breaking off.
你想让我们怎么做
What do you want us to do?
开枪引它们回来
Fire your guns and draw them back.
出来真舒服
It's nice out.
是啊
Yeah.
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind.
我想晚上放松一下
I wanted to enjoy the evening a little
我那边没门廊
and I don't have a porch over there, so...
拿上你的东西
Get your stuff.
你跟我们一起住这边
You should stay with us over here.
有房♥间吗
You got room?
能挤挤
We'll make it.
我们不需要再那样做了
We don't need to do that anymore.
我了解你 摩根
I know you, Morgan.
即便是第一次重新相识
Even if this is the first time.
你想抱她吗
You want to hold her?
好啊
Okay.
这是摩根
This is Morgan.
他是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine.
你好
Hi.
好了
Okay.
让我好好看看你
Let me have a look at you.
和卡特在武器库里的那个你
You with that man Carter, in the armory--
那才是你
That's you.
你还是当年那个我在金恩郡认识的人
You're still the same man I met in King county.
那个回来告诉我一切还未结束的人
The one that came back and told me it wasn't over.
那才是你
That was you.
跟我眼前这个人完全一样
Same you that's right in front of me right now.
我想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
那样更简单
So it would be easier.
那样我就不用担心
So I wouldn't have to worry
他捅出什么篓子
about how he could screw up
或再干出什么蠢事 因为他就是那种人
or what stupid thing he'd do next because that's who he is.
他是那种不该在如今存活的人
Just somebody who shouldn't be alive now.
我想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
但我突然意识到...
But all that hit me and...
我意识到我没必要杀了他
I realized I didn't have to do it.
他不懂
He doesn't get it.
像他那种人
Somebody like that...
迟早都会死
They're gonna die no matter what.
我死定了
I'm dead.
卡特 深呼吸
Carter, take a breath.
卡特
Carter.
-老天 -安静
- Oh, god! - be quiet.
-老天 -卡特 卡特
- Oh, god. - Carter. Carter,
你必须安静
you got to be quiet.
起作用了
It's working.
枪声又把它们引回路上了
The gunfire is bringing them back on the road.
你做到了 托宾
You got them, Tobin.
收到
Copy that.
刚谁在尖叫
What was that screaming?
是卡特
That was Carter.
他脸被咬了
He got bit right in the face.
我阻止了他
I stopped him.
一小时后 我们把它们送到绿气球处
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表