他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
你必须留在这里
You are staying here.
该死 玛姬 我们走
Damn it, Maggie, let's go!
先做个了结
Not until it's done.
住手 不然她就死了
Stop! Or she's dead.
把枪和刀子扔在地上
Guns, knives on the ground right now.
外套不错
Nice jacket.
对一个凶残的婊♥子♥来说
For a murderous bitch.
我们先把她衣服脱了 再开枪打死她
Well, we'll take it off her before we shoot her.
包扎的不对 我能感受到 没有止住
It ain't on there right, I can feel it. It ain't stopping.
我会弄紧的 天啊 给我点时间
I'm getting it tighter. Jesus, give me a second.
该死 你切断了我的血液循环
Son of a bitch, you're cutting off my circulation.
小伙子 本来就该这样
Well, sport, it's supposed to.
那是什么
Hell was that?
是普里莫
It's Primo.
该死 他们抓到了他 给我对讲机
Damn it, they've got him. Give me the walkie.
亲爱的 发生了什么
Babe, what's happening?
放下枪 混♥蛋♥
Lower your gun, prick.
拿着柯尔特蟒蛇左轮的那个
You, with the colt python.
你们所有人放下武器
All of you, lower your weapons right now.
出来吧 我们谈谈
Come on out. Let's talk.
有多少人
How many we got?
看到八个
Eight in sight.
太多了
Too many.
不 我们能干掉他们 我们杀过更多人
No, we can take 'em. We took more.
我们不会出去 但我们会谈谈
We're not coming out, but we will talk.
名字
Names.
名字
Names!
我是玛姬 她是卡萝尔
I'm Maggie, she's Carol.
卡萝尔和玛姬在我们手上
We've got a Carol and a Maggie.
我想你们应该想谈谈这个
I'm thinking that's something you want to chat about.
我们现在就解决这事
Now, we're gonna work this out right now,
而且要按我们的方法
And it's going to go our way.
你可以看见我们也抓了你们的人
You can see we have one of yours.
我们来交易
We'll trade.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
首先我想跟玛姬和卡萝尔讲话
First I want to talk to maggie and carol,
确保她们没事
make sure they're all right.
我来让你们通话 说自己没事
I'm gonna put you on. You say you're fine.
如果你们想耍花招 我会知道的
I'll know if you try anything else.
瑞克 我是卡萝尔
Rick, it's Carol.
-我没事 但 -该你了
- I'm-- I'm fine, but-- - - Now you.
瑞克 我是玛姬 我们都没事
Rick, it's Maggie. We're both okay.
-我们会搞定的 -闭嘴
- We'll figure thi-- - Shut up.
现在你信了 来谈吧
You have your proof. Let's talk.
好 我们现在就交易
This is the deal right here.
放走她们 你们可以得到自己的人并活下去
Let 'em go, you can have your guy back and live.
两个换一个 不公平啊
Two for one, that's not much of a trade.
你们别无选择
You don't have another choice
不然你们早就行动了
or you would've done something about it already.
我们得救他回来
We have to get him back.
普里莫能照顾好自己
Primo can take care of himself.
他能给我包扎伤口
He can patch me up.
我需要他 拜这个婊♥子♥所赐
I need him, thanks to that bitch.
你胆子[睾丸]哪去了 宝拉
You lost your balls, Paula.
你应该一枪爆了她的头
You should've shot her in the head
这样他们就能听见她死了
so they could hear her die.
你能不能把嘴闭上 我会解决这个的
If you could just shut up, I'll solve this.
要么答应交易 要么冲进去
Then make the deal or we go in.
她说了闭嘴 你就把嘴闭上
She said shut up, so shut it.
你应该庆幸她没有睾丸
You should be glad she doesn't have
不会被绊倒
a sack of gonads to trip over.
我知道你们在商量
Look, I know you're talking it over.
这个交易很公平
It's a fair trade.
出来吧 我们换人
Just come out, we do this,
然后大家都能离开
we all walk away.
自作聪明的混♥蛋♥
Smug prick.
他一定觉得我们是傻子
He must think we're stupid.
这是件好事
That's a good thing.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我一会儿再和你联♥系♥
I'll get back to you.
前进
Move!
转弯
Turn.
等着
Wait.
欧米伽 救世军伤亡
Omega, Omega, Saviors down.
转到伽马 代号♥"火"
Go to Gamma, code "Fire."
阿尔法频道不安全 我们按规定来
Alpha channel is not clear. We follow the protocol.
你们死哪里去了
Where the hell are you guys?
在西边...
Out west of the--
15英里...
15 mi-- on-- way.
我们正在前往断点
We're headed to the break point.
转到西塔频道 代号♥不变
Switch to Theta channel, same code.
假如我没到 切换到阿尔法 进行监听
If I'm not there, toggle to Alpha, listen in.
收到
Copy that.
我讨厌这个鬼地方
I hate this damn place.
安全屋
Safe house.
这地方没什么安全可言
There ain't nothing safe about it.
这地方会救我们一命的
This place is gonna save our asses.
坐地上去
Get on the ground.
你 这边
You there.
你 那边
You, over there.
你们一定在想有没有办法脱身
You're wondering if there's a way out of this.
没有 除非我开口
There isn't. Not unless I say so.
宝拉 我需要支援
Paula, I need backup!
我想马上就杀了你俩
I want to kill you both right now.
我好不容易才忍♥住不下手
It's taking all I have not to,
所以你们敢动动心思试试
so go ahead, I dare you, try something. Just see what happens.
上一次来人检查这里是什么时候
When's the last time anyone checked this place?
一个月前这里还是好的
It was fine a month ago.
甜心 那可是一个月前啊
Sweetie, that was a month ago.
情况变坏得很快的
Shit hards quick.
枪没了 食物也没了
The guns have gone bye-bye, the food's gone bye-bye,
过道里前前后后都是行尸
And we got growlers up and down the halls.
说明人也可以穿过去
Means people can get through, too.
-也许我们该走了 -卡萝尔
- Maybe we should get gone. - Carol!
-是吗 去哪里 -哪里也不去
- Yeah? Where the hell to? - Nowhere.
过道里有行尸 正好是免费保安
Got dead in the halls? Free security.
如果那些混♥蛋♥比我们的人先到这里
Those assholes get here before our people,
那些行尸能帮我们拖延一点时间
the cold bloods will buy us some time.
闭嘴
Shut up.
天啊 还在流血 应该止住了才对
Jesus, it's bleeding. It's not supposed to keep bleeding.
-老莫 把绳子给我 -我不能死
- Molly, give me the rope. - I'm not losing it.
-我不能 -你撑着点 天啊 唐尼
- I'm not. - So you grind it out. Jesus, Donnie.
去你的 雪儿 得把他换回来
Screw you, 'chelle! We have to get him back.
他能包扎好
He can fix it.
-我们必须这么做 宝拉 -不
- We have to, Paula. - No.
我看到他们了 而你没有
I saw them, you didn't.
他们占领了那里
They took the place down,
还拿了枪 他们会杀了我们的
They got the guns, they'll kill us, too.
我不会轻易认命
I'm not going down like that,
毕竟都撑到现在了
Not after making it this far.
怎么了
What?
她喘不上气了 快把她的口松开
She's hyperventilating. Somebody needs to take her gag off.
她真是个胆小鬼 不是吗
She's a nervous little bird, ain't she?
看看你
Look at you.
你这婊♥子♥是怎么活到现在的
Bitch, how did you make it this far?
亲爱的 你现在要深呼吸 冷静下来
Honey, you need to take some yoga breaths and calm your ass down.
我不能
I can't--
你是那种人啊
You're one of those.
你到底在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表