后退
Back off!
后退
Back off!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
用沙发
The couch!
把楼道封住
Let's block the stairs.
我搞定这个 你去搞定后面那个
I got this one, you get the one behind it.
至少需要两只
We're gonna need at least two.
离他远一点
Get the hell away from him.
他被绑上了 他没有...
He's tied up, he's not--
我说离他远一点
I said get away from him.
这事本可以等等
This could've waited.
应该等等的
It should have.
现在等不了了
Now it can't.
你待在这
You stay here.
看到它们挤进来就叫我
You see anyone squeezing through, you get me.
我们需要床单 足够所有人用
We're gonna need bed sheets, enough for everyone.
要床单干什么
Bed sheets for what?
我们一起去武器库
We all go to the armory.
-怎么去 -我们要把它们开膛
- How? - We're gonna gut these things.
然后披着内脏
Cover ourselves with the insides.
这能掩盖气味 让它们觉得我们是行尸
It'll mask our smell, make them think we're like them.
我以前也干过
I've done it before.
我们保持冷静 别引起它们的注意
We stay calm, we don't draw attention,
就可以穿过尸群
We can move right through them.
它们在房♥子里 发出声音
They're in the house, they're making noise.
会引来更多行尸
More are coming.
留在这会死的
Anyone who stays here is gonna die.
迪安娜怎么办
What about Deanna?
你不需要用刀
You don't need the knife.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk.
不 没什么好谈的
No, this is over.
我们能比他们好
We can be better than them.
我们本来就比他们好
We are better than them.
杀人就未必了
Not if we kill.
他们逼我们杀人
They made us kill.
我们必须得阻止 我必须得阻止
We had to stop it. I had to stop it.
只要活着 就有各种可能
With life, there's possibility,
即使我们永远不放他出去
Even if we never let him out.
-我会出去的 -即使我们永远不放他出去
- I'd get out. - Even if we never let him out,
他也有可能反省他的所为
he could know what he's done.
-他有可能... -我不想杀你 摩根
- He could know... - I don't want to have to kill you, Morgan.
你不会的
You won't.
我会的
I will.
你做不到
You can't.
我不会让你杀了我
I won't let you.
外面怎么了
What's happening out there?
它们在涌进来
They're getting in.
我们余下的人
The rest of us...
我们得走了
we're gonna have to go.
-你要是想的话 我可以... -不
- If you want me to, I'll-- - No.
我没准备好
Not ready.
还没
Not yet.
之后会的
I will be.
很快
Soon.
当我准备好时
And when I am...
我会自己动手
I'll do it myself.
命是我自己的
It's my life.
自己开头 自己结尾
Start to finish.
[拉丁语]
Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.
什么意思
What does it mean?
"总有一天 你所承受过的痛苦
"Someday this pain
会有助于你"
will be useful to you."
走吧
Go.
他们需要你
They need you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢你还有信念
For believing.
我依旧有信念
I still believe.
我全搞砸了
I cocked it all up...
但我想明白了
...but I figured it out.
你想要什么
What do you want?
现在该你想明白了
Now you figure it out.
我会的
I will.
很好
Good.
杀出去
Give'em hell.
我们得走了 你先走我随后
We need to move. You, then me.
我会的
I'll do it.
妈
Mom?
你得听我说 好吗
You need to listen to me, okay?
我们不再安全了
We aren't safe here anymore.
只有这么做我们在外面才会安全
Okay, we need to do this so that we can be safe out there.
我们得装得像怪物一样
We need to look like the monsters.
不要 求你了 不
No, please, no.
亲爱的 我们得走了 好吗
Yes, honey, we have to go, okay?
我们必须这么做 山姆
We have to, Sam.
亲爱的 假装你很勇敢
Honey, just-- just pretend you're brave.
好吗 就装一下
Okay? Just make it all pretend.
这都不是真的 你是个不害怕的人
Okay, none of this is real and you're somebody who isn't afraid.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
为了杀他我会杀了你
I will kill you to kill him
因为我不想再让任何人死了
Because I don't want anyone else to die.
你应该杀了我
You should kill me.
不过你们都会死的
But you're all going to die.
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here.
告诉我你很肯定
You tell me you're sure.
告诉我你知道会发生什么 是什么结局
You tell me you know what'll happen, how it will go.
请让开
Please step aside.
我只说一次
I'm not asking you again.
不
No!
我们必须走了
We have to go.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
罗恩
Ron?
好
Yeah.
-我去带上朱迪思 -瑞克
- I'll get Judith. - Rick.
我在外面不会放弃
I'm not gonna give up out there.
我不会回头 不管发生什么
I will not turn back, no matter what happens.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
求你了
Please?
求你别这样
Please don't.
别哪样
Don't what?
别杀他们
Don't kill them.
你说他们已经死了 你说我已经死了
You said they were already dead you said I was.
你没必要杀我们
You don't need to kill us.
让我们自己死吧
Just let us die.
让我们自己死吧
Just let us die.
你说的都是屁话
You are so full of shit!
我就喜欢你们身上这点
You're what I like about people.
塔拉
Tara.
天啊
Oh, god.
-别乱动 -别这样
- Just be still. - Don't.
放下枪
Lower the guns.
放下枪
Lower the guns.
很好
Good.
丢过来
Slide them over.
我要枪
I want them.
你不需要她
You don't need her.
没错
No.
我不需要
I don't.
后退
Back.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表