Padre?
你们心里不要忧愁
"Let not your heart be troubled."
你跟我一样死定了
You're just as dead as me.
在我父的家里 有许多住处
"In my father's house are many mansions.
若是没有 我就早已告诉你们了
If it were not so, I would've told you."
你们都死定了
You're all dead.
-我若去为你们预备了地方 -要见血了
- "I go prepare a place for you." - Blood's coming.
阿门
Amen.
你想跟我们回家吗
Hey, you want to just come back with us?
休息几天 再和塔拉出去
Take a couple days before you and Tara go out again?
不了老兄 我只想尽快离开这里
No, man. I just want to get out of here.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是
Just--
我只是想知道他们中哪个是尼根
Just want to know which one of them was Negan.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch!
你是从哪里搞到摩托的
Where'd you get the bike?
杀了我吧
Just do it!
就像你们杀了其他人一样 对吧
Like you did everyone else, right?
放下武器 混♥蛋♥
Lower your gun, prick.
拿着柯尔特蟒蛇左轮的那个
You, with the Colt Python.
你们所有人 立刻放下武器
All of you, lower your weapons right now.
出来
Come on out.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我们不会出来 但我们会谈谈
We're not coming out, but we will talk.
卡萝尔和玛姬在我们手上
We've got a Carol and a Maggie.
我想你们应该想谈谈这个
I'm thinking that's something you want to chat about.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表