directly within that window,
所以我们一直没机会见面
so we haven't had the chance to meet
因此我无法确认你住在这里
and I can't exactly confirm your residence.
把门打开
Open the gate.
假如我开了 我怎么知道你不会杀了我
If I do, how do I know you won't attempt to kill me?
行了 听着 我不会杀了你的
Okay, look, I'm not gonna kill you.
但你让我等的时间越长
But the longer you make me wait,
我就越想揍你一顿 所以...
the more you motivate me to beat your ass, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
是迪安娜让你来守门的吗
So Deanna put you on gate duty?
不 我不是值班的人
Oh, no, I'm not proper duty.
现在该霍莉值班
This is Holly's shift.
我只是路过
I was just walking by.
她问我能不能帮她顶一会儿
She asked if I could relieve her for a few ticks.
我说"不能" 但她无视了我
I said, "No, thank you" and she ignored me,
其实我才应该无视她的
which is obviously what I should have done
因为已经过了很久了
as it's been at least five ticks
依然不见霍莉的踪影
and still no Holly.
我是斯科特 这位是安妮
I'm Scott. This is Annie.
你好 幸会
Hi. Good to meet you.
你们有几个人
How many of you are there?
13个
13.
我是说 12个
I mean, 12.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我来关门
I'll close up.
我们不在的时候发生了什么大事吗
Anything big happen while we were gone?
我们昨晚开了个会
We had a meeting last night.
是吗 关于什么事的
Oh, yeah? About what?
你最好去和迪安娜谈谈
You might want to talk to Deanna.
听听权威消息
Get it from the horse.
让她亲口给你说 懂吗
Her mouth. You know?
好吧
Right.
遇到我这种人你该高兴
Hey, it's good to see someone like me.
我完全尊重别人的发型
I fully respect the hair game.
-墙是谁建的 -他们
- Who put up the wall? - They did.
有个人 叫雷吉
There was a man, Reg.
他拟定的计划 在灾变早期建起来的
He drew up plans, made it happen early on.
这里生活着很多人
A lot of people in here.
他们一直住在墙内
They've been inside from the start.
有饭吃有电用 没怎么遭遇过行尸
They had food, energy, not a whole lot of walkers.
他们只是生活着
They just lived.
他们不必去求生
They haven't had to survive.
他们想通了 收留了我们
They figured that out, brought us in.
但可能为时已晚
Still might be too late.
此话怎讲
Too late how?
他们恐怕改不过来了
For them to come around.
再看吧
We'll see.
你得去找迪安娜谈谈
You'll have to talk to Deanna.
她是管事儿的
She's the woman in charge.
她曾是雷吉的妻子
She was married to Reg.
曾是
Was?
没错
Yeah.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们在...
We're--
我想帮点忙
I wanted to help.
只用挖一个坑
We only need one.
但有两位死者
We have two men here.
杀人犯不能葬在墙内
We're not gonna bury killers inside these walls.
我明白你的感受
I understand how you feel.
真的
I do.
但这由不得你
But it's not your decision.
托宾
Tobin.
瑞克说得对
Rick's right.
把尸体抬走
Take it away.
朝西
Go west.
顺着布兰登路走几英里
Down Branton road a few miles.
过了桥就行
Just past the bridge.
我们平常不去那边
We don't go out that way.
让他当树的肥料吧
Let the trees have him.
我杀他是因为他杀死了雷吉
I shot him because he killed Reg.
没办法 我们别无选择
That was it. We didn't have a choice.
可以关牢房♥啊
You do have a cell.
不能便宜了杀人犯
Not for killers.
我也杀过人 瑞克
I'm a killer, Rick.
我杀过 你也杀过
I am, and you are, too.
格伦 你到了吗
Glenn, you there yet?
快到了 我们会在尸群抵达之前搞定
Almost. We'll have it handled before they get here.
我们在黄色气球处和你会合
And we'll meet you at yellow.
收到
Copy that.
应该挡得住
It'll hold.
那就好
Well, that's good.
我们站这么近 挡不住就要遭殃了
You know, considering where we're standing.
米琼恩
Michonne.
怎么
Yeah?
之前你在那里的时候...
Back when you were in that place...
在我的住处...
Where I lived...
你是不是拿了我一根蛋白棒
Did you take one of my protein bars?
没有
No.
我发誓 绝对还剩一根花生酱味的
See, I could have sworn there was one more peanut butter left.
这就是现实 不是吗
That's how it is, isn't it?
你总觉得还剩一根花生酱蛋白棒
You always think there's one more peanut butter left.
摩根
Morgan.
就把他丢这儿吧
Maybe we just leave him here.
你不是那种人
That's not who you are.
我很清楚
I know.
你不清楚
You don't.
摩根
Morgan.
摩根
Morgan.
住手
Stop.
听到没
Did you hear that?
你跑到外面来干什么 罗恩
What are you doing out here, Ron?
我想知道我爸被埋在哪了
I wanted to know where my dad was buried.
原来如此
This is how.
什么意思
How what?
那个社区能幸存至今的原因
How the community's still here.
虽然围墙边是有行尸
They've had walkers at their walls,
但很多 或许是绝大部分
But a lot of them, maybe most of them,
都被困在了这里
They wound up here.
罗恩
Ron.
-罗恩 -我回去了
- Ron. - I'm going back.
-嘿 -我能行的
- Hey. - I'm fine.
你不该跑出来的
You shouldn't be out here.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think.
不是我怎么想 而是事实本如此
It's not what I think, it's what I know.
你保护不了自己 我可以教你
You can't protect yourself. I'll show you how,
但现在你不知道自己在干什么
but right now you have no idea what you're doing.
如果你出来 你就会死
And if you come out here, you're gonna die.
死得缓慢痛苦 而且永无止境
And it won't be quick and it won't ever be over
因为你会变成它们那样
'cause you'll be one of them.
这就是即将发生的事
That's what's gonna happen.
你立刻跟我们回去
You're coming back with us now.
别找事
Don't make it hard.
格伦 你得快点
Glenn, you have to hurry.
噪音会把尸群从公路上引下来
The noise could distract the herd right off the road.
-回话 -我们到了
- Talk to me. - We're here.
听起来有很多只
Sounds like a lot.
-我们得让它们安静 -计划是什么
- We need it quiet. - So what's the plan?
放它们出来 每次放几只
Take 'em out a few at a time.
尼古拉斯 你守住门
Nicholas, you're at the door.
好
All right.
只放出一两只 然后关门
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表