finding her in all this,
意味着一切
that was everything.
我们得停下来给他包扎一下
We need to stop and bandage him up.
不 继续走吧 我很好
No, we keep moving. I'm okay.
要是不止血 你就不会"很好"了
You won't be if we don't stop your bleeding.
我们找个地方
We'll find a place.
不能在露天停留太久
Can't stop out in the open too long.
走吧
Come on.
先检查一下这些车是否能开
Let's check if these cars work first.
看能否开车回去
See if they can get us back.
我跟他们待在一起
I'll stay with them.
听着 我是想回家
Listen, I need to get home,
但我不会抛下他们
but I'm not leaving them behind.
我们给斯科特包扎一下 然后就走
We patch Scott up, we get going.
瑞克虽然那么说
Rick knows what he knows.
但我们领先于尸群
We're ahead of the herd.
现在可能领先了半小时
Maybe half an hour now.
我们可以停留 我们能回去的
We can stop. We can make it.
还有一半路就到家了 对吗
This is halfway home, right?
是的
Yeah.
就是在这发生的
This is where it happened.
我在拖拉机店那里说过
I said it at the dealership.
我和艾登不知道我们在做什么
Me and Aiden didn't know what we were doing.
就是你死去的那个同伴吗
The people on your crew who died?
他们并不害怕
They weren't afraid.
我们却怕极了
We were.
不走运
No luck.
我们得步行回去了
We have to stay on foot.
尼古拉斯来过这
Nicholas was here last.
他可以给我们带路
He can show us the way.
好
Uh, okay.
好的
All right.
车都不能开
There's no cars.
我扶你 我扶你
I got you. I got you.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
斯特奇斯
Sturgess?
他抛下了我们
He left us behind.
尸群在那边
Herd's that way.
糟了
Shit.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
我们保持安静
We stay quiet,
给斯科特和安妮包扎一下
patch Scott and Annie up,
然后离开这里
get out of here.
小巷里和街上的行尸
Those walkers in the alley and down the street,
堵住了出城的路
they're blocking the way out of town.
我们不能正面对抗 尤其是以现在的状况
We can't take 'em on, not in the shape that we're in.
有必要的话我们得把它们引走
We'll have to lead them away if we have to.
近来这招可真有效呢
Because that's been working well lately.
我在努力想办法
I'm trying here.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
是啊 暂时还没呢
Yeah, not yet.
我在想
Hey, I was thinking,
如果能有办法引走即将到来的尸群
if we can find a way to distract the herd coming in,
它们就不会去社区了
then they won't make it back to the community.
怎么做
How?
烧掉一栋楼
Burn one of the buildings.
越多越好
Hopefully more.
它们会被吸引 止步于此
They'll get drawn to it and they'll stop here.
这需要好一阵子
It's gonna take some time.
我去办 你陪着他们
I'll do it. You stay with them.
是我的主意 我去做
It's my plan. It's on me.
你有妻子 格伦
You have a wife, Glenn.
所以我才这么做
That's why I'm doing this.
你得护送大家回去
You've got to get everybody back.
只有你能做到
You're the one who can.
如果我很久未归 你就走
If I take too long, you just go.
我不会抛下你的
I'm not leaving without you.
-不能这样 -我们社区见
- That is not the way this works. - I will meet you there.
如果我被困住了
If I get stuck out here,
我会想办法告诉你们我还好
I'll find some way to show you guys I'm okay.
我们都有自己的职责
We all have a job to do.
有间饲料库
There's a feed store.
很老 里面有很多干的东西
It's old. A lot of dry stuff inside.
应该很易燃
It should go up easy.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我可以画地图
I can-- I can draw a map.
不
No.
你领路
You lead the way.
我得先去做一件事
Just gotta do one thing first.
瑞克 我是格伦
Rick, it's Glenn.
我们在绿标记偏东五度的小镇上
We're in a town five degrees east of the green marker.
如果你在二十分钟内
If you get around on Redding
从雷丁路绕过去 你就能赶上
in the next 20 minutes, you should be good.
这是我们领先尸群的时间
I think that's how far we're ahead of the herd.
我准备放火引走它们
I'm gonna try to set a fire and distract them.
你要是没看到烟 那它们还是会朝你那边去
If you don't see smoke, they're still coming your way.
我得挂了
I got to go.
祝你好运 笨蛋
Good luck, dumbass.
这能让你撑回医务室
That'll keep you going until we get you back to the infirmary.
安妮 我会帮你找一根拐杖的
Annie, I'm gonna figure out a crutch for you.
别管我了
Just leave me.
说什么
What?
我在拖你们后腿
I'm slowing you down.
我们还会遇到更多行尸
We're gonna hit more roamers.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
别管我了
Leave me.
别管我们了
Leave us.
不行
No.
你们照顾我太愚蠢了
It's stupid for you guys to wait on me.
这样我们都会死的
We'll all go down.
伙计 醒醒吧
Come on, man, wake up.
你现在不想抛下我们
You don't want to do it now,
但在外面不要犹豫
you do it out there.
要是我们又陷入困境 你们就跑
We get into trouble again, you run.
-头也不要回 -不 要走就一起走
- And you don't look back. - No, if we go, we go together.
我们会一如既往地互相照顾
We got each other's backs just like always.
我们不会抛弃别人的
Okay, we don't leave people behind.
这不是我们的风格
Not us.
没人要抛弃谁
No one is leaving anyone behind.
我来帮你找点支撑物 安妮
I'm gonna find something for you, Annie.
你对我有什么意见吗
Do you have a problem with me?
我只是在关心我的人
I'm just looking out for my people.
你觉得我不关心吗
And you think that I'm not?
我听到瑞克说的话了
Look, I heard what Rick said.
哪一段
Which part?
他们未必能全活下来
How they wouldn't all make it.
"他们"说的是我们 不是你们
They meaning us and not you.
如果我们跟不上 你们就该丢下我们
How you should leave us behind if we can't keep up.
格伦为了你和其他人在外面冒着生命危险
Glenn is out there risking his life for you and for everyone else
我也还在这里
and I'm still here,
我不明白你到底在胡说什么
so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
情况会越来越糟 我们走着瞧
Things are gonna get worse and then we'll see.
对 走着瞧
Yeah, we will.
瑞克之所以说那些话
Rick said what he said
是因为有时你别无选择
because sometimes you don't have a choice.
我们不是这样行事的
That is not how we do it.
那是因为你们从来没有陷入过绝境
Because you've never had to do it any other way.
你们从没真正地经历过
You haven't been through it, not really.
-米琼恩... -不像瑞克
- Michonne-- - Not like Rick.
瑞克和我都曾在外生存
Rick was out there. I was out there.
我们懂 你们不懂
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表