你还有牙膏吗
Do you have any toothpaste left?
没了
No,
因为两周以来有个人每天都在借用
'cause someone's been borrowing it every day for two weeks.
卡尔
Carl.
怎么了 丹妮斯说是体育课
What? Denise says it's PT.
我听不见 出来
I can't hear you. Come on out.
怎么了
What?
丹妮斯说是体育课
Denise says this is PT.
-你听见了 -是的
- You heard me. - Yeah.
该给你换绷带了
It's time to change your bandage.
我需要借点牙膏
And I need to borrow some toothpaste.
好吧 但我没牙膏了
Okay, but I'm out of toothpaste.
-再见 爸爸 -回头见
- Bye, Dad. - I'll see you later.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
-你出去后会没事的 -我们看吧
- You be good out there. - Yeah, we'll see.
谢谢你
And thank you.
绿薄荷和小苏打 那是我最爱的
Spearmint and baking soda. That's my favorite.
等我拿到就给你
Soon as I get it, you will.
-你好 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yes?
这底下的东西
This thing at the bottom right here.
你是说饮料 对吧
You're talking about the drink, right?
是的 但是
I am, but...
这不是药品
It's not medical.
没错 我把重要的东西和那个划线分开了
No, I drew a line between the important stuff and that.
我只是想着 如果你看见就带点
I just figured, if you saw it.
好
All right.
跟药品有关的都是优先考虑的
Anything remotely medical is a priority.
还有食物 也许比药更重要
And food, maybe even food before medicine,
还有汽油 电池 儿童书籍 衣服
and gas or batteries or books for the kids or clothes is just--
如果你看见了 如果它碰巧
if you see it, if it just happens to,
也在那里
you know, be right there.
你喜欢喝 对吧
You like it, right?
不 我不喝泡泡水
No, I don't drink pop.
泡泡水是什么
What the hell's pop?
我来自俄亥俄州
Oh, I'm originally from Ohio.
你为什么想要
Why you want it?
塔拉好像说梦话说到了
Tara was talking about it in her sleep, I think.
她要么喜欢 要么不喜欢
Either she likes it or she doesn't,
但如果她喜欢 这会是个很棒的惊喜
but if she likes it, it'd be a really nice surprise.
我不擅长这种事
I'm not good with that kind of stuff,
她和希斯要出去两周
and she and Heath are going on that two-week run.
我觉得这是个不错的临别礼物
I just thought it'd be a nice going-away present.
不用特别费心
Just, uh, don't go out of your way.
如果这会给你带来麻烦
And if it gives you any trouble...
不会的
I won't.
好 很好 因为这不重要
Okay, good, 'cause it's not important.
我该说清楚的 而不是只划条线
I should've said so instead of just drawing a line.
知道了
Got it.
我在地图上标出了一些农产品供给点
I mapped out some of the agricultural supply places in the area.
就算已经被清空了
Even if they've been cleaned out,
我觉得高粱肯定没人碰
my bet is that the Sorghum would be untouched.
那是一种严重被低估的粮食
Now, that there is a criminally underrated grain
可以改变我们的生活
that could change the game
让粮食储备从少得可怜变成满满当当
with our food situation from scary to hunky-dunky.
我是在说它的生命力 耐旱性
I'm talking standability, drought tolerance,
转为秸秆的比例 都是谷物中最高的
grain-to-stover ratio that is the envy of all corns.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
-谢了 -不用
- Thanks. - All right.
好吧
Okay.
今天是个好日子
Today's the day.
我们会找到食物 也许还能找到一些人
We're gonna find food, maybe some people.
按概率来说也该遇到好事了
The law of averages has gotta catch up.
我可不敢确定 我们几周都没碰到人了
I don't know. We ain't seen nobody for weeks.
也许我们什么人也碰不到
Maybe we ain't gonna find nobody.
也许那是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
别
Don't.
别
Don't.
求你别放
Please don't.
*把它们从家里引开*
*Draws 'em away from home!*
这段时间你到哪去了
Where have you been?
什么
What?
我一直没看见你
I never see you.
大家这几周都在努力工作
Everybody's been working for weeks
重建这地方
to get this place back together
而你却不见人影
and you just disappear.
-你整天都待在房♥间里吗 -不是
- Do you sit in your room all day? - No.
那你去哪里了
Then where'd you go?
没去哪里
Nowhere.
你帮格伦回家
You helped Glenn get home.
我在那个哨岗上时你也帮了我
You helped me when I was up in that guard post.
所以呢
Yeah?
所以也许比起"没去哪里"
So maybe there are better places
你有更好的去处
for you to go than just nowhere.
我就在这里
I'm around.
可以来找我聊聊
Come talk to me.
等等
Hey, hold up.
小心为上
It's best to be safe.
-掩护我 -好
- You cover it? - Yeah.
安全
Yeah, we're good.
再来一次吗
One more time?
没上锁
It ain't locked.
瞧瞧
Well, how about that?
概率
The law of averages.
是啊
Yep.
我们把这车发动起来
Let's get this thing going,
带上装备 晚点再回来取车
grab our gear, come back for the car later.
走另一条路回去
Take another way back.
看看能不能遇上什么
See what we can see.
你觉得这车能发动吗
Think it'll start?
我觉得能
Yeah, I do.
高粱
Sorghum.
喂 过来帮个忙
Yo, give me a hand with this.
我们把它翻过来
Let's flip it over.
我觉得我们翻不过来
I don't think we got it.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
是汽水和糖果 要这么麻烦吗
It's soda and candy. Why the trouble?
一点也不麻烦
It wasn't any trouble.
后退 马上
Back up! Now!
举起手来
Keep 'em up!
放松点 伙计们
Whoa, easy, guys.
我只是在躲行尸
I was just running from the dead.
有多少只
How many?
十只 也许更多
10, maybe more.
我不想冒险
I'm not risking it.
只要到达两位数 我就会跑
Once it gets to double digits, I start running.
在哪里
Where?
后面大约半英里
About a half a mile back.
它们正朝这边来
They're headed this way.
你们大概有十一分钟吧
You probably have about 11 minutes.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我们
Okay, thanks for letting us know.
当然
Yeah.
它们数量比我们多 对吧
There's more of them than us, right?
我们必须团结起来
Gotta stick together.
对吗
Right?
你们有营地吗
You have a camp?
没有
No.
你呢
Do you?
没有
No.
很抱歉撞到你
Sorry for running into you.
现在我得走了
I'm gonna go now.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表