剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
-您一定很失望 -我很现实
-You must be very disappointed. -I am very realistic.
那我可失望了
Then I am disappointed.
-我们的梦想十分不切实际 -也许如此
-Our dreams were very unrealistic. -Maybe so.
但我会坚持下去
But I will continue to dream them
纵使我要独自前行
even if I am alone in doing so.
恐怕陛下不再...
I fear his majesty no longer...
像以前一般信任我 在乎我了
trusts or cares for me as he once did.
托马斯 听我一句话
Thomas,let me give you a little advice.
想要保有君王的宠爱 必须做的事情就是
If you want to keep the love of a prince,this is what you must do:
做好把你在这世上最珍视的东西 献给他的准备
You must be prepared to give him the thing you most care for in all the world.
我最珍视的是我的气节
The thing I care for most is my integrity.
主教阁下您最珍视什么?
What is it you care for most in the world, your eminence?
为伟大的白金汉公爵让路
Make way for the great duke of buckingham!
诺福克公爵大人到
His grace,the duke of norfolk.
大人
Your grace.
望陛下笑纳这简陋的新年礼物
I hope your majesty will accept this humble gift for the new year.
我夫妇十分感谢大人
We are very grateful to your grace.
你的慷慨使我感激难言 一如既往
Your generosity overwhelms me. As always.
躺下
Lie down.
叫仆人来
Get some minions.
白金汉公爵大人到
His grace,the duke of buckingham.
大人
Your grace.
陛下
Your majesty.
有句子... 雕刻在上面
It...has some words engraved on it.
拿过来
Give it to me.
"致此谦恭 真挚之心"
"With humble,true heart".
十分感激大人 你的话让我深受感动
Your grace overwhelms me. Your words touch me.
这句话就是最好的礼物
They are the greatest gift;
比任何财富更有价值
greater than any riches.
用力推
Push.
吸气
Breathe.
就出来了
It's coming.
"致此谦恭 真挚之心"
"With true and humble heart."
在那儿
There!
大人请停下
Hold your grace!
做什么?
What do you want?
大人涉嫌叛国 需受拘捕
Your grace is arrested on suspicion of treason.
奉国王之命 我要将您押送高塔
I am ordered by the king's majesty to take you to the tower.
-听我一句劝 先生们 让我们过去 -决不
-You take my advice,gentlemen,you let us pass. -By no means.
若您身边任何一位随从反抗陛下仆从 即便是尽职之举
And if any of your men should strike against his majesty's servants in pursuit of their duties
均会被认为叛国 大人您应当清楚
that is treason too, as your grace should know.
大人?
Your grace?
你们初出茅庐
You are only new men.
你们什么都不懂
You don't know anything.
如果我被控告叛国
If I'm accused of treason,
审判我的会是我自己的同僚 而不是那屠夫的走狗
I should be judged by a jury of my peers,not by the dogs of butchers.
英格兰没有一个王公贵族敢判我有罪
There's no lord in england who'll ever find against me!
列队包围
Form them up!
我设立了由高级官员组成的法庭 审判白金汉的案子
I have instituted a court of high steward to judge buckingham's case.
20名贵族将被指派上法庭
20 peers will be appointed to the court.
诺福克将是第一个
Norfolk will be first among them.
-陛下 我能否... -什么?
Your majesty,if I may... -what?
我相信判公爵的叛国罪会带来危险
I believe it could be dangerous to find the duke guilty of treason.
-就算他真有罪? -就算他真有罪
-Even if he is? -Even if he is.
另一方面 他可以被判轻一些的罪
On the other hand,he could be found guilty of some lesser offence
处以大量罚金 驱逐出庭
heavily fined and banished from court.
这样他将会受尽羞辱
In that way he would be disgraced
但他的友人同盟 就找不到反抗您的理由了
but his friends and allies would have little cause or occasion to rise against you.
这会是最好的结果?
And that would be the best outcome?
我相信 是的
I believe it would,yes.
你会负责保证法庭做出此判决?
And you would see to it that the court came to that decision?
我对此信心十足
I have every confidence.
我对阁下你也是
As I have in your eminence.
设立法庭的是沃尔西 领导法庭的是诺福克
Wolsey will set up the court. Norfolk will head it.
我要你去提醒这位大人他的职责
I want you to remind his grace of his responsibilities.
40-30 勇攀高峰啊 先生们 上啊
40-30! Chase to full,gentlemen.Bull!
玛利?
Mary?
国王晚上还有召见你吗?
Does the king still call for you at night?
没有了 爸爸
No papa.
即便国王是你的教父 你走上前时...
Even though the king is your godfather when you approach him...
-大人 -什么事?
-your grace. -What do you want?
只是传达陛下的关爱
Only to pass on his majesty's love.
他对于您在白金汉大人审讯中 挺身而出独当一面表示感谢
He appreciates the role you will play at my lord buckingham's trial.
也感谢您平时对陛下的关心
And for all the care you have for his majesty's well being.
他还要给您这个
He also sends you this.
这是我父亲的戒指
This is my father's ring.
他是被陛下的父亲处死的 你知道吗?
He was executed by his majesty's father,did you know that?
陛下觉得您应该会愿意戴上它
His majesty thought you might like to wear it.
-这是令郎? -是的
-Is this your son? -Yes it is.
他正要去见他的教父 也就是国王陛下
He is going to be received by his godfather. The king.
大人应该多多关心您的继承人
Your grace should have a care for his inheritance.
如果您的举动使得他丧失
It would be terrible,for example, if some action of yours
父亲 头衔以及戒指的话 那就太可惜了
were to deprive him of a father, a title and a ring.
告辞了 大人
Your grace.
大人被控叛国
Your grace has been accused of treason
及预谋和策划刺杀国王陛下
and of imagining and plotting the death of the king's majesty.
本庭的高级官员 在审查所有相关控诉您的证据之后...
This court of high steward, after reviewing all the evidence against your grace...
我们判定大人...
finds your grace...
所有罪名成立
guilty of the charges against you.
不
No.
因此...
And so...
根据陛下旨意 处大人以死刑
sentences your grace to death, at his majesty's pleasure.
都是你搞的鬼
This is your doing!
你这屠夫的走狗
You butcher's dog!
全是... 你搞的鬼
It's all...your doing!
杂种
Bastards!
好啊
Yes!
上帝保佑您 先生
God bless you,sir.
拿上这个 大人
Take this your grace.
您原谅我吗?
Do you forgive me?
大人请趴下
Your grace must lie down.
您伸开双臂 我便动手
When you stretch out your arms, I will strike!
请伸开双臂
Stretch out your arms.
我有儿子了
I have a son.
我有儿子了
I have a son.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
快点 懦夫
Come on you coward.
我有儿子了
I have a son!
哈 哈
Ha!Ha!
我有儿子了 上帝 听到了吗?
I have a son,god! Can you hear me?
我有儿子了
I have a son!
真该为了如此幸事恭喜陛下
Your majesty is to be congratulated on such a happy event.
谢谢 主教阁下
Thank you,your eminence.
夫人在楼上
The lady is upstairs.
-亨利 恭喜 -谢谢 查尔斯
-Henry,congratulations. -Thank you charles.
我就知道不是我的错
I always knew it wasn't my fault.
当然
No.
陛下决定认下他的儿子
His majesty has decided to recognize his son.
暂赐名亨利-菲茨罗伊
He will be known for the present as henry fitzroy.
他将在达翰姆郡拥有自己的官邸
He will have his own establishment at durham house,
还有一名牧师 一名将领以及扈从 与之身份地位相符
with a chaplain, officer and a retinue befitting his station.
谢谢
Thank you.
你该写信向陛下致谢 我只是遵照他的吩咐
You should write and thank his majesty. I only do his bidding.
王后驾到 王后驾到
The queen! The queen!
敬我的儿子
To my son!
罗马 圣彼得大教堂
St. Peter's Basilica Rome
你跟沃尔西有什么协议?
What was your deal with wolsey?
作为英格兰不与法国开战的回报
In return for england not going to war with france
我向他承诺 法国将投他一票
I promised him the french vote.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表