剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
各位大人
My lords,
王后擅自离席
in the absence of the queen herself,
本庭宣判其违反法庭命令
whom this tribunal has pronounced contumacious,
既然王后传唤时缺席
since she does not appear when summoned,
本庭将试图裁决
we are trying to determine whether or not
其与亚瑟王子的第一次婚姻
her first marriage to prince arthur was
是否有过真正的肉体关系
in fact consummated incarnal copula.
传证人
We call a witness:
安东尼-威勒比先生
Sir anthony willoughby.
我清楚你一直护送
- I understand you were in the escort
亚瑟王子步入婚床
taking prince arthur to the nuptial bed?
是的 大人
- I was, sir.
我的父亲当时是国王家仆的主事
My father was at the time steward of the king's household.
所以我在场见证了王子...
So I was present when the prince was...
进入了凯瑟琳女士的... 床
inserted into lady katherine's bed
早上醒来的时候也是如此
And also when he woke in the morning.
你早上见到王子的时候
- and did the prince say anything to you
他可曾对你说过什么?
when you saw him in the morning?
是的 大人 他说
- Yes, sir. He said:
"威勒比 我很渴 给我一杯麦芽酒"
"Willoughby, I'm thirsty. Bring me a cup of ale.
"昨晚我深入了西班牙腹地"
Last night I was in the midst of spain. "
肃静
- Silence!
禁止喧哗
Silence in the court!
还有别的吗?
- Anything else?
是的 先生 那天晚些时候他又对我们说
- Yes, sir. Later that day he said to us:
"诸位 找个老婆是一项好消遣"
"Masters, it's a good pastime to have a wife. "
法庭禁止喧哗
- Silence in the court!
我相信我们有那条沾血的床单
- I believe we may have the bloodstained sheets
可以确证先王的真实事迹
to corroborate my lord's story.
这是最有力的证据 主教大人 最能说明问题
- That would be most useful,your eminence. Most useful.
王后陛下
- Your majesty.
先生们
- Gentlemen.
国王质问您为何离庭
- King asks why You are not in court.
我已经表明我的答案与立场
- I have given answer to that already.
能否进一步说话?
- Could we go somewhere private?
为什么? 我没什么见不得人的事
- Why? I have nothing to hide.
让我的女仆们还有整个世界 听您大放厥词吧
Let my ladies and the whole world hear what you have to say.
国王命令您在这件事上...
- the King commands that you surrender
完全臣服于他
this whole matter into his hands.
否则法庭会判您有罪
Otherwise the court will condemn you.
听到这个请求我真是惊讶万分
- I am surprised to receive such a request
尤其是您这样一位贤明高贵的大人
from such a wise and noble man as you.
我只是一个可怜的女人
I am but a poor woman,
失去了智慧 失去了理解力
lacking both in wit and understanding.
我该如何回应...
How am I supposed to respond to such
这个突然提出的请求?
a request made to me out of the blue?
您完全明白国王的意愿
- You know perfectly well what the king desires
您也清楚他有什么想法
and what he shall have.
我只知道 主教大人 是你...
- All I know, eminence,is that you,
出于私欲 煽风点火
for your own purposes,have kindled this fire.
每时每刻 每年每月
All this time,all these years,
我也曾怀疑过 你清高的傲慢和虚伪的荣耀
I have wondered at your high pride and your vain glory.
我憎恶你骄奢淫逸
I have abhorred your voluptuous life and had no regard
我蔑视你恃强凌弱 专横独行
at all for your presumptuous power and your tyranny!
我也知道你怨恨我侄子罗马皇帝
I know also your malice against my nephew the emperor.
恨之入骨 如同蛇蝎
You hate him like a scorpion.
为什么呢?
And why?
因为他未曾满足你的野心
Because he would not satisfy your ambition
未曾强行让你登上教皇宝座
and make you pope by force.
夫人 你绝对不能凭空认定...
- Madam, You should never presume to know-
我唯一的快♥感♥就是挫败你
- My only satisfaction is that in frustrating you
把你从国王的宠爱中快点拉下马
I hasten your fall from the king's good graces
我只要这个结果 为此不惜一切
an outcome I desire above all others.
主教大人请停步
- Hold, Your eminence.
走这条路无法达成离婚
You will not get your divorce this way.
但我们已经无路可走
- It is the only way.
朋友 我要喝酒
- Friend! Give me a drink!
渴死了
I'm thirsty!
你们要是像我昨天晚上那样
If you'd all been to spain as many times
一连几次跨进西班牙
as I went there last night,
你们也会渴得要死
you'd all be fucking thirsty too!
插 抽 插 抽 插 抽
In, out,in, out, in out!
我告诉你啊 小伙子
- And I'll tell you this, lads:
我第一次和女人睡觉的时候
- First time I lay with a lady
完全是黄毛小子 什么都不懂
I was but a chit of a lad.
我的小老二翘得有这么高
So high to a grasshopper I was.
我♥干♥了她一整晚...
I poked her all night...
干杯 我说 敬一杯酒
- A toast!I say, a toast
为凯瑟琳皇后干杯
to queen katherine!
她不屈不饶 上帝保佑她
Who doesn't give a fig!God bless her!
为英格兰皇后干杯
- To the queen of england!
国王陛下到
- His majesty, the king!
各位大人
- My lords.
陛下
Majesty.
真华丽
Splendid.
我的眼线刚刚告诉我
So my sources have just told me
罗马皇帝坚信沃尔西
that the emperor believes wolsey
就是鼓动离婚的罪魁祸首
is to blame for instigating the divorce.
他相信英格兰人♥民♥
He believes that the people of england
会马上起义 把那个禽兽送上绞架
will soon rise up and bring that creature to the scaffold.
他死期不远矣
- His end is surely approaching.
那之后 大人您
After which, your grace
将会成为宫廷的首要人物
will be the first man at court
实至名归
as you ought to be.
这样的话 博林
- In which case, boleyn,
我绝对会扩大你的家族利益
I shan't fail to promote your family's interests.
千真万确 你已经位高权重
It's true you've risen high.
不过还可以再高
But you shall rise higher yet.
你发现了吗?
- did You see?
他们都在看你
They were all looking at you.
我很高兴 我要他们都看你
I'm glad. I want them to look at you.
我要他们嫉妒
I want them to be envious.
我要所有人都知道
I want all of them to know
我有多么爱你
exactly how much I love you.
然后就像我的家族格言所说 我拥有"无上的荣福"
- Then, like My family motto I am "the most happy. "
今天法庭进展如何?
How did it go in court today?
很好
- Well enough.
凯瑟琳仍然拒绝出席
- Yet katherine refuses to attend.
这无关紧要了
- It will make no difference.
沃尔西许诺我夏天就可离婚
Wolsey promises me I'll have a divorce by summer.
许诺容易 兑现困难
- Promises are easy.
如果你不能离婚呢?
What if you don't?
玛格丽特 怎么了?
- Margaret, what is it?
我睡不着
- I couldn't sleep.
回到床上来 天很冷
- Come back to bed. It's cold.
等一阵
- Not yet.
明天我要出庭 你去吗?
- I'm going to court tomorrow. Will you come?
你的兄长又一次要求你出席
Your brother has asked,again, for your presence.
我说得很清楚了
- I told you.
我不要看到他如此公开的
Not while he makes love in
和那个叫博林的女人 眉来眼去
public to that boleyn girl.
这件事情如此令人生厌 把他变成了一个傻瓜
It's offensive and it makes him look like a fool.
明眼人都能看出...
Everyone else can see how...
博林一家多么狂妄和贪婪 他怎么就看不出来?
proud and grasping the boleyns are. Why can't he?
假如他命令你出席呢?
- what if He commands you to come?
这是干吗?
What is this?
一个妻子看着她的丈夫
- only a wife to a husband.
睡吧 我亲爱的查尔斯
Sleep now, my sweet charles.
我为你祈祷 安睡吧
I pray you,sleep.
法庭肃静
- Silence in the court!
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表