剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
比赛规则如下:
the rules are as follows:
首先将对手摔倒在地者 即为胜利者
The first man to throw his opponent to the ground shall be declared the winner.
您同意吗
Are you content?
同意
Yes.
比赛开始
Then fight on!
你打算下注在谁身上
What bet will you lay?
加油 亨利
Go,henry.
两个国王 两个皇后 还有一个笨蛋
2 kings,2 queens and a fool.
谁是笨蛋?
Who's the fool?
还不知道 但这儿满屋子都是笨蛋
I don't know yet, but it's a full house.
加油 殿下
Come on,your majesty!
亨利会胜出
Henry's gonna win.
不管发生什么 他也不会赢
Whatever happens,he's not gonna win.
加油 亨利
Go,henry!
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
我要再来一局
I want a re-match!
我要再战一局
I want a re-match!!
您害怕了吗?
Are you afraid?
您害怕同我再战一局?
Are you afraid of a re-match?
您说我害怕?
Are you calling me afraid?
我有什么好怕的?
Of what am I supposed to be afraid?
怕我
Of me!
那就来吧
Let's have it then...
我不会签那份条约
I'm not going to sign the treaty!
我不会签那份条约 你去告诉他们
I'm not gonna sign it! Go and tell them!
-那好 如果您真的... -去 转告他们
- Alright if that's what - I said...go and tell them!
好了
Alright!
如果您想让全世界都认为英格兰国王
If you want the world to think that the king of england
是如此善变 庸俗 脾气暴躁 言而无信的话
is easily changeable, shallow,intemperate, incapable of keeping his word
那我一定会去转告他们
then of course,I will go tell them.
反正 我不过是您卑微的仆人
After all, I am merely your majesty's humble servant.
玛丽女士
Lady mary.
陛下
Your majesty.
我听闻你很多事情
I've heard a lot about you.
你在法国宫廷住了2年
You've been at the french court for 2 years.
告诉我...
Tell me...
你都学了什么法国礼仪?
what french graces have you learned?
陛下您允许吗?
With your majesty's permission?
允许
Granted.
在此 我恳求尊贵的英格兰国王陛下
And now I ask his gracious majesty, the king of england,
诚挚的在此万邦和平条约上
to also sign,in good faith, the treaty of universal
签字
and perpetual peace.
伦敦 白厅宫
whiteball palace london
走开
Leave.
别再理那些法国佬
Forget about the french.
皇后的侄子已经被推举
The queen's nephew's been elected.
他不止是西班牙国王查理五世 还是圣罗马帝国的皇帝
Now he's not only charles v,the king of spain, he's also the holy roman emperor!
他的疆域辽阔 富甲天下
His dominions are vast, his wealth extraordinary.
却年轻的不过20岁
And he's only 20 years old.
你去安排和他在亚琛会面 (意大利西部城市)
You will make arrangements to visit him at aachen.
你亲自去
Personally.
相对于和法国人合作 还不如和他合作
It may suit us better to do business with him, than with the french.
遵命 陛下
Yes,majesty.
大人 托马斯-博林阁下到了
Sir thomas boleyn,your grace.
-阁下大人 我... -你对那场表演意下如何
- Your grace I - what did you think of that performance?
-我... -别装傻 你并不蠢
- I... - don't be stupid! You're not stupid.
就是国王的那场表演
The king's performance!
在首脑会议上的表演
At the summit!
你有什么感想?
How did it strike you?
我个人方面 很想看到
Personally,I would have wished to seen
头顶英格兰皇冠者 是位更加伟大 更加神勇的男士
a greater more powerful man upon the throne of england.
单凭出面就可让法国人起立叩拜之人
Someone whose very presence would have made the french sit up and come to heel.
我有意愿也有手段 犹如撵死惹人厌恶的蜘蛛一般
I have the way and the means to crush the usurper of my throne
将那个夺我王位的篡位者退下台
as one would crush a revolting spider.
我要他悔于登入教堂继位
I will make him wish that he had entered the church after all
要他领悟到自己该将国家的事物交给天生王者
and left the affairs of the state to those who are born to rule!
如果你背叛我 博林
If you betray me boleyn,
我会丢你的尸体喂狗
I'll feed your body to my dogs.
现在说说看...
Now...
你在这里听到什么风声
what have you discovered here?
确凿的消息证明...
I have it on good authority...
白金汉公爵正在招兵买♥♥马
that the duke of buckingham is raising an army.
说是为了在他不受欢迎的威尔士郡巡游而防身
He says it's to protect him while he tours his welsh estates where he's not popular.
他还借了大量的款项
He's also been borrowing large sums of money.
白金汉
Buckingham.
以新年之名 邀他入宫
Invite him to court,for the new year.
但不要打草惊蛇
But don't say anything to alarm him.
你的孩子们可好
How are your children?
他们都很好 感谢您的关心 陛下
They're well,thank you,your majesty.
我鼓励他们学习
I encourage them all at their studies.
包括女孩子们
Even the girls.
果然是理想主义者
Always the idealist.
我想着 总有一天
At some point,I imagine,
女孩受教育会成为毫不稀奇
it will be considered ordinary enough,
十分正常的一件事
and nothing strange for a girl to be educated.
我收到件礼物
I've received a gift.
乌尔比诺公爵送的
From the duke of urbino.
是本叫"君王论"的书 作者是佛罗伦萨的尼可洛-马基雅维里
It's a book called the prince, by a florentine,niccolo machiavelli.
我知道这本书
Yes I know it.
是讲述政♥治♥时机的书
It's about political opportunity.
的确...
It's true...
跟你的书"乌托邦"不一样
it's not like your book,utopia.
没有你的那么...
It's less...
乌托邦(空想)
utopian.
不过他倒是提出了个重要的问题
Nevertheless he asks an important question
身为国王关键在于受人敬畏呢...
whether it is better for a king to be feared...
还是受人爱戴
or loved.
白金汉想杀我
Buckingham is going to try and kill me.
主教阁下
Your eminence.
布朗特夫人
Lady blount.
到产期了?
You are full term?
快了
In a little while.
你还好吧?
Are you well?
如您所想
As can be expected.
国王陛下让您带口信了吗?
Have you some message from his majesty?
不 没有
No. None.
不过你丈夫倒是有
But from your husband.
我丈夫?
My husband?
是的 我跟他谈过
Yes,I have spoken to him.
他觉得...
He finds that he is...
可以接受你的状况
reconciled to your condition.
他不会把我送进修道院?
Then he won't send me to a nunnery?
他将被赐伯爵头衔 并有领地
He will be made an earl and be given estates.
那么我的孩子?
And my child?
是否认这个孩子只有国王本人能决定
That is for the king to decide whether he will recognize the child.
抱歉我无法给你更多安慰
I'm afraid I can offer you no more comfort than that.
您能向国王转达我对他的爱吗?
Will you tell the king of my love for him?
白金汉领地 潘雪斯特
Buckingbam's Estate Pensburst
领主
My lord
我在此宣誓效忠您及您的家族
I here by pledge my allegiance to you and your house
发誓永远辅助您 至死不渝
and do swear to serve you,even unto death.
从心底感谢你
We thank you from the bottom of our heart.
事成之后 你们的忠诚将得到丰厚的
And in due course, you will find your loyalties richly
恰当的奖赏
and properly rewarded.
我想应该告诉你
I thought I should tell you.
我被派去会见 神圣罗马帝国的新任皇帝
I am being sent to meet the new holy roman emperor.
国王令我拟一份新条约
The king has asked me to draw up a new treaty,
联合两国对抗法国
uniting us against the french.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表