剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我发现 当腐♥败♥的修道院被关闭的时候
I have discovered that, when corrupt religious houses are closed down,
他们的财产并未按照规矩转入国库
instead of all their assets going to your exchequer, as they should do,
反而通常被转到他处
they are often diverted elsewhere.
转去哪里?
Elsewhere?
转入了沃尔西的私人基金
Into wolsey's private foundations.
用于他在牛津的大学建立
Into the creation of his great college at oxford.
我不得不承认 你们的揭发让我倍感震惊
I must admit, I find your intimations shocking.
确切的说 让我心痛
Indeed, I am hurt.
红衣主教沃尔西不单是我的议政大臣
Cardinal wolsey is not only my chancellor,
还一直都是我的朋友
he has always been my friend.
陛下 一个真诚和衷心的朋友 是一个男人在此世界里能得到的最大恩惠
In this world, majesty, a true and loyal friend is the greatest boon any man can have.
而其他人...总是会有 顾己弃主的怪习惯
For in everything else, there is a strange habit of forsaking.
说到这儿我想起来 萨福克公爵来见过我
That reminds me, the duke of suffolk came to see me.
布莱顿?
Brandon?
他说 他将手膝着地爬过来 以求得陛下您的原谅
He said he would crawl on his hands and knees to beg your majesty's forgiveness.
那条项链 是谁给你的?
That necklace. Who gave it to you?
回答我
Answer me.
是陛下给的
His majesty.
你出价不低 嗯?
You are expensive, uh?
你这个昂贵的妓♥女♥
an expensive Whore!
我不是什么妓♥女♥...
I am no whore...
陛下
your majesty.
我爱着国王陛下 我相信陛下他也爱着我
I love his majesty. I believe he loves me.
他不过如男人为新事物着迷一样 被你冲昏了头脑
He is infatuated by you, as men often are by new things.
很快他会看到你真正的一面
Soon he will see you for what you really are!
然后厌倦你...
And he will tire of you...
正如厌倦其他女人一般
like all the others!
如果他不会厌倦我呢?
And what if he does not?
我可没准许你开口讲话
I did not give you permission to speak!
你只是个贱婢
You are a servant!
现在给我出去
Go now!
滚
Go!
法国 胡昂乡间
Countryside near Rouen, France
驻步 驻步
Au pas! Au pas!
喝喝....
Whoa!...
成列驻足
En ligne!
你是谁
Who are you?
奈特博士 请原谅我们冒然打扰
Dr.Knight? Forgive us, sir.
我们必须请您在旅途中忙里偷闲一两天
We must just ask you to break off your journey for a day or two.
怎么可能 我在为国王办事
Impossible! I am on the king's business.
的确 先生 我们也知晓
Yes, sir, we know that.
那就是为和您必须和我们走一趟
That is why you must come with us.
啊 奈特博士 请进
Ah, dr.Knight. Come in.
主教大人 我...
Your eminence, I...
我的事务就是要了解国王的事务
I make it my business to know the king's business.
你真以为能在我毫无知晓的情况下 就送信到奥维多?
Did you really think you could go to orvieto without my knowing all about it?
你被命护送着两封御书给教皇 对吗?
Now, you've been sent by the king to the pope with these 2 bulls, is that correct?
是的
Yes.
这两封可是非比寻常的文书
They are quite extraordinary documents.
你可知里面是什么内容?
Do you know what is in them?
略有所知
Yes. A little.
那你还同意护送着两封信?
And you still agreed to carry them?
第一封文书请求教皇本人 批准他离婚
The first document asks the pope to permit him once divorced
并迎娶任何一位得他钟爱的女人...
to marry any woman he chooses...
即使由于她的一亲属与国王的旧事
even one who would normally be forbidden to him
让她在常理下禁止与国王结婚
because of a prior relationship to one of her relatives!
我不理解国王何以写此种书信?
I don't understand. The king wrote this.
他所暗指的女人到底是谁?
What woman is he referring about?
安-博林女士
Mistress anne boleyn.
安-博林?
Anne boleyn?
国王爱的是安-博林?
The king loves anne boleyn?
是的 大人
Yes, sir.
那他所提到的那段"旧事"指的是什么?
And what is this prior relationship he refers to?
主教大人您肯定知道...
Surely your eminence is aware that
陛下和安的姐姐玛利有过男女关系
his majesty had carnal relations with anne's older sister, mary.
甚至和她们的母亲都曾经云雨过
Perhaps even with their mother.
但这都是传言 我并不会听信
So it is rumoured. I give it no credence.
我是指关于她们母亲的传闻...
With regard to the mother.
那么第二封书信 你看过了吗?
And the second document. Have you read it?
没有 大人
No, sir.
与之前一封如出一辙
About just as well.
我可不想成为将此信呈给圣-彼得传人
I wouldn't like to be the man that has to present this to the descendant of saint peter.
上面请求到"如果您无法废除我的婚姻"
It asks this: "If no way can be found to nullify the king's marriage...
"那么教皇理当批准他去娶第二个妻子"
" then the pope should simply allow him to take a second wife.
你明白了吗? 他要求教皇批准重婚之罪
Do you understand? He's asking the pope to sanction bigamy!
既然是国王下令的 你还是上路吧 奈特博士
Since the king commands it, you must be on your way, dr.Knight.
但是别指望能成功 更别提得到任何荣誉
But with no hope of success... or honour.
我听说你如狗一般爬过来
I heard you crawled here like a dog!
-差不多... -管住你的舌头
Something like. Hold your tongue!
你一直都善用自己的花言巧语
You were always too useful with it.
是的 陛下
Yes, your majesty.
你是来乞求我的原谅?
Have you come to beg my forgiveness?
是的 陛下
Yes, your majesty.
那就求我
Well then beg for it.
我以我的心 我的灵魂
With all my heart. With all my soul.
以我生命的每一分毫
With every ounce of my being.
向我的国王 我的君主 我令人畏惧的主子
My king, my sovereign, my dread lord,
乞求您原谅这位可怜的仆人
I beg you to forgive your miserable servant,...
您的卑微 毫无价值 不知事前深思的仆人
your humble, worthless, thoughtless servant,
这位不配接受您的恩赐及您的眷顾
who deserved so little and by your bounty and your grace,
却又蒙受恩宠的仆人
was given so much.
我这样知恩不报龌蹉下流之徒
Ungrateful wretch that I am.
不配陛下您的宠爱
Unworthy of your majesty's love.
过来
Come here!
如果你能击败我 你就可以重返宫廷
If you can beat me, you can come back to court.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-那我又能怎么办? -我不知道
- What was I supposed to do? - I don't know.
但我与您有同感 此书信的确粗鲁不可接受
But I agree with you. It was crude and unacceptable.
-我对陛下深感失望 -托马斯 我必须问你
I'm disappointed in his majesty. Thomas, I have to ask you this.
你会接受红衣主教教会的合议吗
Will you accept the judgment of the cardinals?
现在这又有何所谓?
What does it matter now?
教皇已经是自♥由♥之身
The pope is free.
无须枢机会议的参与
There is no need for a conclave.
不 此时此刻更加需要
There is more need than ever.
教皇依旧在圣罗马帝国的控制中
The pope is still in the power of the emperor,
无法执行任何对教会的控制
unable to exercise any control over the church.
所以必须有其他人接手 我再次问你
So someone else must do so and I ask you again,
你可否会顺从红衣主教教会的合议?
will you accept the judgment of the cardinals?
甚者...
More...
如果你不赞同我 那么你就是在反对我
if you are not for me now, then you are against me.
形势越发的危急
The stakes have grown higher.
克伦威尔先生告诉我 国王与诺福克及博林共进晚餐
Mr. Cromwell tells me that the king now dines with norfolk and boleyn.
他们可都是我的死敌 他们一直都寻求机会让我下台
They are my bitter enemies. They constantly seek my downfall.
如果你不帮助我 那你就是在帮他们
And if you do not help me, then you help them.
我需要提醒你:
And need I remind you of this:
你的步步高升都是我的功劳
You owe all your advancement in this world to me.
托马斯 我们相识以久
Thomas, we've known each other a long time.
我知道你对我的处事手段及我的行为而抱怨
I know you've often complained about my methods, my way of dealing, but
但将这些置之度外 相信你我之间依旧有很多共同之处
underneath all of that, I believe we still share many things.
即使全世界在抨击我们的信仰 逼迫我们妥协
We're still humanists, even though the world batters our beliefs,
我们始终都是人道主义者
and compromises our actions.
没有任何事情
Well nothing.
这世上没有任何事情 甚至没有任何一位王公 能够让我将信仰妥协
No earthly thing, not even a prince, will ever compromise mine.
哦 我明白
Oh, I see.
你不想深陷泥潭 我理解
You don't want to get your hands dirty. I understand, well,
但不幸的是 你没得选
unfortunately, you don't have a choice.
染坊工的双手总会被他的工作原料而浸染
The dyer's hand is always stained by the elements he works with.
这就是我的原料
Here is my element.
精神之元素
The spiritual element.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表