剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
啊 佩斯先生
Ah,mr.Pace.
你一定获悉国王陛下的突然来访 对吗?
You knew,of course,that his majesty was going to make this surprise visit,did you not?
没错
Well yes.
我是他的秘书 当然知道
As his secretary I would obviously know.
是啊 你当然知道
Yes,of course you did.
当然你也知道
And you also knew of course,
皇帝的特使曾经秘密到访 想和陛下签署条约
that the imperial envoys had come,privately, to make a treaty with his majesty.
当然 你也说西班牙文 不是吗?
But then of course, you speak spanish,don't you?
如你的法文一样流利
Almost as well as you speak french.
我 呃...
I uh...
我不明白主教大人您的意思
I don't understand your eminence.
我认为你心知肚明 佩斯先生
I think you do,mr.Pace.
我真得如此认为
I really think you do.
因为你看 我认为
Because you see,I think
你不单替我做眼线 你还替法国人做间谍
you not only spy for me you also spy for the french.
不 不是这样的!
No.It's not true!
你的所有职务将被撤销
You are removed from all your positions.
别 等等! 等等! 等等!
No,wait! Wait!Wait!
我向您发誓
I swear to you.
我以一切圣明发誓 那不是真的!
I swear by everything that's holy it's not true!
我对陛下赤胆忠心
His majesty is held dear in my heart.
密谋反对陛下 此乃叛国之罪
It is treason to plot against his majesty.
等等
Wait.
您到底什么意思?
What are you saying?
主教大人 等等 求您了
Wait your eminence,please!
别这样对我!
Don't do this!
您知道这不是真的!
You know it's not true!
求您了 主教大人!
Your eminence please!
我恳求您!
I beg you!
您知道这不是真的 主教大人 求您了!
You know it's not true, your eminence,please!
求求您!
Please!
这是我的旗舰 玛丽-罗斯号♥
This is my flagship,the mary rose.
是我旗下最庞大一艘战舰
She's the largest warship afloat.
可运载重达七百吨♥ 内置91樽大炮
She displaces 700 tons,fires 91 guns,
以及四百人的武装
and has a company of 400 men.
我可没有这样的装备
I have nothing like this.
您有庞大的军队
You have vast armies.
你我联手 所向无敌
Together,we shall be invincible.
法国人怎能与我们匹敌
How could the french withstand us?
有您与我并肩作战
With you beside me,
没有任何一个边界 前线 甚至是世界 是我们无法攻破的
there is no boundary or frontier or world we could not conquer.
我已经对您格外倾心
I like you already.
除了我的下巴 还有什么不讨您的欢心?
Except for the chin what is there not to like?
叛徒门 伦敦塔
Traitor's gate tower of london
囚犯上岸!
Prisoner to the steps!
您一定要相信我
You must believe me.
我是无辜的
I'm an innocent man.
我不知道为什么会被带到这里
I don't know why I've been brought here.
我是无辜的!
I'm innocent!
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
我什么也没有做错!
I've done nothing wrong!
我没有做过任何错事!
I've done nothing wrong!
要知道 你和我之间 被不可割断的纽带紧紧相连
You know,you and I are united by an indissoluble tie.
您娶了我母亲的妹妹 您就是我的叔父
since you married my mother's sister, you are really my uncle.
这是段让我欣喜欢愉的连理 侄子
It's an affinity which both delights and pleases me,nephew.
殿下 您的阿姨正在等候您
Your highness,your aunt awaits.
圣罗马帝国陛下 查尔斯皇帝殿下驾到
Your majesty,his imperial highness, charles,holy roman emperor.
皇后殿下 肯求您赐予我姨侄之间的祝福
Majesty,I ask for your blessing, as a nephew to an aunt.
我亲爱的查尔斯 我所献给你的祝福 将如我对你的爱一样滔滔不绝
I give you my blessing freely, my dear charles as I give you my love.
殿下 请允许我向您介绍我的女儿玛丽 也就是您未来的新娘
Your highness,allow me to present my daughter mary,your future bride.
好极了
Bravo.
过来!
Come!
我们必须经过等待
We must wait.
才能结婚
To be married.
你认为你能有足够的耐心吗?
Do you think you have the patience?
我为殿下您准备了一份礼物
I have a present for your highness.
您想看看吗?
Do you want to see it?
我喜欢礼物
I love presents.
给我看看
Show me!
在那里 您看!
There! Look!
那些都是给我的吗?
Are they for me?
您喜欢吗?
Do you like them?
它们是我得到的最好的礼物!
They're the best presents I've ever had!
谢谢你 殿下
Thank you,your highness.
您二位可要尽早来探访我
As soon as possible, you must both come and visit me.
我要带您欣赏英勇善战的征服者 阿兹特克族国王
I want to show you especially the treasures of montezuma,king of the aztecs,
在墨西哥发掘的蒙特祖玛宝藏
that general cortez recently discovered in mexico.
我们非常之乐意
We should love that.
是的
Yes.
对于一海之隔的"印度" 我们也略有所闻
We've heard a little about the lands across the sea they call the indies.
我跟您说...
I'll tell you...
我跟您发誓 那就是延续未来的地方
I swear to you, that is where the future lies.
大量未被开♥发♥的领土
So much undiscovered land.
无以计数的金银 矿物和盐
So much wealth of gold and silver, of minerals and salts.
皇后夫人
Madam.
甜心
Sweetheart.
尽量在他面前出现
Put yourself in his way.
您的备战准备得如何?
How are your preparations going?
我们加大征召德国雇佣兵
We are recruiting more german mercenaries.
一切都算顺利
But everything is going well.
来年春天 我们将攻下米兰
I shall take milan by next spring.
然后呢?
And then?
然后...
And then...
你我 将联军入侵法国
together,we shall invade france
断送掉弗朗西斯国王的 放荡君主冒险之旅
and bring to an end the adventures of that libertine monarch,king francis.
那会让我欣喜若狂
That will make me very happy.
还会让您成为法国国王
It will also make you king of france!
是的
Yes.
精彩 精彩!
Bravo! Bravo!
再来一支(舞) 再来一支
Encore! Encore!
殿下 能否共舞?
Will you dance,your highness?
哦 当然还要经过陛下您的批准
With your majesty's permission.
准!
Granted.
失陪
Excuse me.
我听说葡萄牙国王还有痛风
The king of portugal, I've heard he also has gout.
人说他的脊椎已经变形
They say his spine is deformed.
走路好像螃蟹一样
He walks like a crab.
皇兄 请应承我一件事
Promise me something brother.
要我同意下嫁 有一个条件
I'll agree to marry him on one condition:
他死后... 反正也是不远的事 我的婚嫁对象将由我来选择
When he's dead,which can't be long I can marry whom I choose!
您同意吗?
Agreed?
今天不喝酒了吗 查尔斯?
Not drinking today,charles?
我还是该称你为大人?
Or should I say,your grace?!
看你还是称其本名 浪子或是流氓
You should definitely call him by his real name which is cunt,or villain.
为什么?
Why?
我们本该是朋友 查尔斯
We're supposed to be friends,charles.
我们现在不是朋友了吗?
Aren't we,still?
如果你不给我们少少好处 就没的朋友可做
Not if you don't show us favour.
得到赏赐的你 有义务请求陛下赐予我们头衔
It's within your gift to ask his majesty to give us some titles,
或至少封赏给我们些土地
or at least some land.
看来国王的赏赐 全部都落入了你的口袋
Seems everything the king has to give he's given to you already!
你们嫉妒?
Jealous?
理所应当的事
Naturally.
你高升 我们也该高升
As you rise,so too should we.
我们有什么能为您效劳的 大人?
So what can we do for you,your grace?
尊重我!
Show me some respect!
精彩
Bravo.
回到你的座位上
Back to your seat.
能见到您我很高兴
I am so glad to see you.
这里总是一片寂寥
It is often lonely here.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表