剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
但凯瑟琳皇后怎么办?
But what of queen katherine?
陛下他希望
His majesty hopes that,
当教皇圣人您对我们所提出的 法律论据给予裁决之时
when your highness has taken cognisance of the legal arguments we have brought with us,
您能写信勒令皇后顺从
you will write to the queen to urge her compliance.
当然
Of course.
但是在得出裁定之前...
But first I must read these arguments... must I not?
我得先过目这些论据 不是吗?
Before coming to judgment.
陛下直接表明他的意思
His majesty also made it plain to us that,
说如果您无法顺其所愿
if you could not give him satisfaction,
他只有去别处令寻定夺
then he must look for a judgment elsewhere.
他将不得不置身于圣主教堂律条
He might be forced to live outside the laws of holy church,
以及教皇圣人您的掌权范围之外
and beyond your holiness's authority.
我的孩子们
My sons.
我的心上人 我已经给你送去 很多汗热症的解药 请务必服下...
MY SWEETHEART*******
侍童?
Boy...
驾
Ya!
路人小心
People,look out!
驾
Ya!
喔
Woah!
驾
Ya!
我的孩子们
My sons.
圣父
Holy father!
恐怕我的答复要让你们失望了
I fear you will be disappointed in my answer.
关于国王的个案 我无法在此时此地做出定夺
I am unable to make a judgment,here and today, concerning the king's case.
等等 我可没说此事就这样了结
Wait! I have not said it is the end of the matter.
我已决定尽早解决此事...
I am resolved it should be settled as soon as may be...
但是不是在这里
but not here.
你们也看到我现在的状况
You see how I am here!
我指派红衣主教坎佩吉罗为我的行政使节
So,I am appointing cardinal campeggio as my official legate.
只要你国的病灾有所消退 他就会去英格兰
Once the sickness in your country abates, he will travel to england and,
与红衣主教沃尔西组成办事院
together with cardinal wolsey, constitute a court
听取意见此事的益处所在 并在其基础之上做出定夺
to hear and decide upon the merits of the case.
如果你们的国王如你们所说的那般正直
If your king is as certain of his rightness as you say he is,
那么此次加快他愿望成真的议事
then no doubt he will welcome the proceedings,
一定会受到你们国王的欢迎
which can only hasten the fulfillments of his desires.
进来
Come!
放在那里
Put them there!
陛下应该知道诺福克公爵阁下
Your majesty should know that,his grace, the duke of norfolk,
已经染上了出汗症
having caught the sweat,
假借求医问诊之名要求回到伦敦
asked to be allowed back to london,ostensibly to see a doctor.
我已经代替陛下您拒绝了他的请求
This permission I refused on your majesty's behalf.
陛下您的三个药剂师已经病倒
3 of your majesty's apothecaries have also fallen sick,
同时三个侍应已经过身
while 3 of your chamber servants have died.
您的石匠也已病逝
Your mason redman is also dead.
病灾毫无减退的迹象
The disease shows no sign of abating.
单单在伦敦 已有四万个病例
There are now 40,000 cases in london alone.
安-博林女士也已染病 但尚在人间
Lady anne boleyn is also sick, yet still survives...
林纳克医生
dr. Linacre!
在 陛下
Yes,your majesty?
安女士患病 安-博林女士
Lady anne is ill. Lady anne boleyn.
速去西佛堡 看在上帝怜爱的份上 救她一命
Go at once to hever castle. And for the love of god, save her life.
小人之见 她已无药可救
In my opinion there is no hope.
生存下去的希望极为渺茫
The vital signs of life are weak and worsening.
病危之际 让牧师守护在她身边吧
The priest should attend her now,in extremis.
我非常的抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你不怕吗 爸爸?
Are you not frightened,papa?
怕什么? 害怕死亡?
Of what? Of death?
不 我已经彻彻底底的将自己托付于上帝之手
No. I've given myself entirely into the hands of god,
而且我坚信待我死后 我可以升入比这里美好的净土
and I know with certainty that when I die I shall pass into a far better place than this.
亲爱的心肝 你所看到的这一切 不是对死亡的恐惧
What you see around you,darling heart,is not the fear of death,
而是对死后所发生事情的恐惧
but the fear of what, for the unrepentant, must surely follow it.
比起出汗症 一个缠绕住欧洲的恶灵更让我恐惧
There is a spectre haunting europe which I fear far more than the sweat.
那是一种四处蔓延的疾病
A sickness spreading everywhere,
将成千上万的人感染
infecting thousands.
你说得到底是什么 爸爸
Of what do you speak,papa?
就是路德教这种疾病
The disease of lutheranism.
在穷♥人♥中不停扩散
It spreads among the poor.
那些人认为教会富有 腐♥败♥ 而颓废
Those who see the church as rich and corrupt and decadent.
他们在德国挑起了农民战争 死亡人数超过十万
It has already ignited a peasants' war in germany, and killed over 100,000 people.
这种传染病已经蔓延到了勃艮第(法国) 萨尔茨保(奥地利) 蒙彼利埃(法国)以及南特(法国)
The contagion has now spread to burgundy,salzburg, montpellier and nantes.
每天都有这毒恶异教所传来的新消息
Every day brings more news of the virulence of this heresy.
你确定它不会传到这里来吗?
Surely it won't come here?
哈 它已经传到了这里
Ha! It is already here.
我们获知伦敦市内有秘密会议
We know of secret meetings here in the city of london,
那里的教堂被袭击 遗臭万年的书籍被散播
where the church is attacked, infamous books distributed.
让我来问问你 我的孩子
Let me ask you,my child.
让我来问你
Let me ask you.
如果房♥子里面有瘟疫 你会怎么做?
What do you do to a house which is plagued with sickness?
用火来消毒
You purge it with fire.
说的没错
Exactly so.
与此同理 我们必须用火来 驱逐感染我们信仰殿堂的病毒
In the same way then, the sickness which is in our house of faith must be purged with fire.
现在 如你所知 我反对暴♥力♥
Now,I am against violence, as you know.
但是我坚信路德
But I believe that luther
以及他的追随者
and his followers
应该在此时被镇♥压♥ 用火焚死
should be seized, right now,and burned.
陛下 众多我们身边的人已经病死
Your majesty, multitudes are dying around us.
近期 差不多牛津 剑桥 和伦敦的人都已患病
Almost everyone in oxford, cambridge and london has been ill recently...
由于主教大人也已病倒
since the cardinal has also been ill,
而陛下您离宫
and your majesty gone from court,
整个王国处于无人统治状态
there is really no government of the kingdom.
城市内已经出现几次暴♥动♥ 但是陛下您还不必为此担忧
There have been some riots in the city, but your majesty should not be alarmed.
大人
Sir!
快来看
Come and see!
去叫主子
Get the master.
-主子 主子 -爸爸 爸爸 快过来
- My lord! My lord! - Papa! Papa come quickly!
乔治...
George...
哦
oh!
你可知道自己做到什么 我的孩子?
You know what you have done,child?
你起死回生
You have risen from the dead.
现在你又可以与国王相见
Now you can see the king again.
一切如以前一般
It can be just as before!
感谢上帝 我的挚爱
Thanks be to god,my own darling,
你从病患中得救 瘟疫也已减退
you are saved and the plague is abated.
我们所盼望的使节在上个周日或周一抵达巴黎
The legate which we most desire arrived at paris on sunday or monday last.
相信下个周日就能听到他到达卡莱的消息
I trust by next monday to hear of his arrival in calais;
相信不久之后 就能共享我们所期待的生活
and then I trust within a while to enjoy that which I have so longed for,
为上帝 为你我祈福
to god's pleasure,and our own.
我的挚爱 无需再为相聚很短而忧愁
No more to you now, my darling,for lack of time,
距上次一吻之后你我分别以久
but that I would you were in my arms,or I in yours,
期待你我紧紧相拥
for I think it long since I kissed you.
安-博林女士给你寄来一封信
You have a letter, from lady anne boleyn.
"我亲爱的大人
"My dear lord,
听到您逃脱病魔毒爪的消息 我非常欣慰
I am delighted to hear that you have escaped the sweat.
我将会用一生的时间去爱戴和效忠
All the days of my life, I am most bound, of all creatures, next to the king's grace,
万人之上一人之下的阁下您
to love and serve your grace.
我哀求您 请您相信 只要我上有一口气
I beseech you never to doubt that my opinion of you will ever change,
我对您的看法将永远不会改变
as long as I have any breath in my body.
您卑微的仆人 安-博林"
Your humble servant, anne boleyn. "
看来至少她还有些幽默感
Well,at least she has a sense of humour.
安排一下 我要去沃星汉朝圣
Arrange for my pilgrimage to walsingham.
顺便向我们这位女士道谢
I must give thanks to our lady.
感谢您
Thank you.
感谢您 上帝
Thank you god.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表