剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
陛下您肯定乐意知道 万众向往的
Your Majesty will be pleased to know that the University of Paris...
巴黎大学已经声明要助您一臂之力
...the greatest prize of all, has declared in your favour.
意大利呢?
And Italy?
我必须要说 那边的学院已经瓦解
I confess that the universities there are divided.
但是帕多瓦 佛罗伦萨和威尼斯 的学院都支持陛下您
But Padua, Florence and Venice have all declared for Your Majesty.
西班牙呢? 凯瑟琳的国家
Spain? Catherine's country?
西班牙反对
Spain is against.
你很惊讶么?
Are you surprised?
还有你 大人
And you, my lord.
你见到罗马皇帝和教皇了么?
Did you get to see the emperor and His Holiness?
他们怎么样?
How are they?
陛下 罗马皇帝拒绝见我
Your Majesty, the emperor refused to see me.
教皇呢?
And His Holiness?
教皇只是让我把这部布告带给陛下
The pope simply gave me this edict, to bring to Your Majesty.
布告怎么说?
What does it say?
布告上要求您
The edict instructs Your Majesty...
将安-博林女士逐出宫廷
...to order Lady Anne Boleyn to leave your court.
在教皇制元老院的裁定下
It refuses to allow Your Majesty permission to remarry...
他们拒绝批准陛下您离婚一案
...while the papal curia is deciding Your Majesty's case.
怀亚特先生
Mr. Wyatt.
我很忙 这个东西你该看看
- I am busy. - There is someone you should see.
现在不行 怀亚特先生 这事关主教大人
- Not now, Mr. Wyatt. - It concerns the cardinal.
大人 有什么能效劳的?
Your Excellency. What can I do for you?
大人 我有一事相求
My Lord, I would ask you a very great favour.
在这么一个混乱的年代
These are troubled times.
貌似在一些地区
It seems to me that in certain quarters...
对神圣教堂的抱怨和敌意
...there is now a blatant and open hostility to our holy Church.
正如我们在德国所发现的情形 你希望我做什么?
- As we discovered in Germany... - And what do you expect me to do?
我希望您能使用 您在宫廷和这里的强大影响力
I beg you to use the great influence you have here at court...
把英国从灾难和毁灭的边缘拉回来
...to pull England back from the brink of catastrophe and ruin.
看在主和他的信徒们给我们的恩泽上
For the love we all bear for Christ and his apostles.
什么信徒?
What apostles?
我不相信主和信徒 即使是圣彼得
I don't believe Christ had apostles, not even Saint Peter.
那些都是以上帝之名假意遵从她的旨意
Those men were all charlatans...
的骗子和伪君子
...who pretended to follow Christ and speak in his name.
他们把教堂构建在谎言之上
And they built a Church upon their lies.
Mother of God.
大人... 大人... 十分感激
Your Honour, Your Honour, so grateful.
先生 他是奥古斯蒂尼
Sir, this is Augustus de Augustinis.
托马斯-沃尔西的私人医生
A private physician to Thomas Wolsey.
沃尔西 你了解他么?
Wolsey? What do you know about him?
先生 我知道沃尔西求助于罗马皇帝和...
Sir, I know that Wolsey sought the help of the emperor and the p...
罗马教皇? 是的 大人
The pope? - Yes, your honour...
教皇 反对... 陛下
...His Holiness the pope. Against His Majesty.
他们有联络? 是的...
- They communicated? - Yes, yes, yes.
还有谁?
And who else?
沃尔西和凯瑟琳女王串通
Wolsey conspired with Queen Catherine...
他说这是他唯一能...
...because he said it was the only way that he could be...
-重拾权力的方法 -是啊...是啊...
- Restored to power. - Yes.
国王必须知道这些
The king must know of this.
你知道真♥相♥了 你一定要阻止他
Now you know the truth, you must act against him.
他和他的牧师教士认为
He and his fellow priests and prelates...
他们能控制您的王国
...think they can control Your Majesty's realm.
认为他们比你更为位高权重
That they are higher than you.
遵从教皇的旨意绝对不是
And by taking instruction from the pope...
沃尔西身为驻外使节的本分
...was not Wolsey acting as an agent of a foreign country?
自以为是的教皇
The presumption of the pope...
认为他能指挥你... 告诉你该干什么
...thinking he could tell you, you, what to do.
所有人 不许动 这是国王的旨意
Wolsey, sir. In the name of the king.
起来 从床上下来
- Get up. - Get out of bed.
不 ! 不!! 不管他的事
- No, no. - He's done nothing.
托马斯-沃尔西 国王下令
Thomas Wolsey, you are arrested by order of the king...
以高度叛国罪名逮捕你
...and charged with high treason.
你将被转押到伦敦 在那里接受审讯
You will be taken to London, where you will be tried.
走开 琼
- There, there, Joan. - Guards.
不要哭 不要为我哭泣 我求求你
No tears. No tears for me, I beg you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
没能给你留下些什么 值得你记住我的东西
For you have not much to remember me by.
不 我一生和每件事都是你给的回忆
No. I have a life and everything in it to remember you by.
守卫 铐住他
Guards, shackle him.
Well, well, Brandon.
如果我效忠上帝犹如 效忠国王一样的话
If I had served God as diligently as I served the king...
他就不会在我两鬓斑白时抛弃我
...he would not have given me up in my grey hairs.
走
Move on.
琼...
Joan.
琼
Joan.
陛下 很遗憾通知您
I regret to have to inform Your Majesty...
我不能继续在这个宫里 为罗马皇帝效劳了
...that I can no longer continue to serve the emperor at this court.
这里对于一切神圣和真实的事情 充满了愤恨
There is so much hatred here for everything that is sacred and true...
那些厚颜无♥耻♥大肆宣扬此言论的人 让我无法留在此地
...that those who speak brazenly of it have driven me away.
这不怪你
You are not to blame.
你一直在用你的智慧和仁慈为我效力
You have always served me with wisdom and kindness.
我永生难忘
I will not forget it.
给我的外甥带好
Send my love to my nephew.
我会告诉皇帝您的处境
I will inform His Highness of your plight...
告诉他国王陛下对您 怨恨和恶劣的态度
...and of the malice and unkindness of His Majesty towards you.
是的 告诉他
Yes, tell him.
还要告诉他 我对这个国家的爱 正如我对他本人的爱一样
But this also, for the love I bear this country as well as him.
他不能对国王陛下和他的百姓动武
He must not think to use force against His Majesty or his people.
否则 那将是违背良知 违背上帝的罪行
It would be a sin against my conscience and against God.
主啊 我们本该经常倾谈 可却未能做到
Lord, we have not spoken as long or as often as we should.
但我却总在忙其他的事
I have often been about other business.
如果我想要请求宽恕 我可以向您要求...
If I wanted forgiveness, I should ask for it...
但我的所作所为
...but for all that I have done...
以及所有我还未做到的事情 我是无法被您原谅的
...and for all that I am yet to do, there can be no forgiveness.
但我认为我并不是个邪恶的人
And yet, I think, I'm not an evil man.
虽然邪恶之人♥大♥声祈祷
Though evil men pray louder...
寻求忏悔
...and seek penance...
认为他们比我距离天堂更近
...and think themselves closer to heaven than I am.
我看不见天堂的大门了
I shall not see its gates, Lord.
也听不见您挽救我的箴言...
Nor hear your sweet words of salvation.
我看到了永生 我发誓...
I have seen eternity, I swear...
但那只是一场梦 天亮后就烟消云散
...but it was in a dream, and in the morning all was gone.
我清楚了解我自己是怎样的人
I know myself for what I am.
我将献上我卑微的灵魂 祈求您的宽恕
And I throw my poor soul upon your forgiveness...
我清楚的知道...
...in the full knowledge that I deserve none...
我不配得到您的任何慈爱
...at your loving hands.
欢迎...到地狱来
Welcome to hell.
啊
克伦威尔先生
Mr. Cromwell.
陛下...
Majesty...
沃尔西主教死了
Cardinal Wolsey is dead.
万分遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我希望他还活着
I wish he'd have lived.
他怎么死的?
How did he die?
自我了断...
Took his own life.
这件事不能张扬 明白么?
No one must ever know. Do you understand?
不能让任何人知道
No one. Never.
等我射完这轮 我们再好好谈
I'll finish my game, and we'll talk.
走吧
Go.
走
Go.
Go.
托马斯先生 我刚听说了
Sir Thomas, I have just heard.
国王下令 15位资深牧师
By His Majesty's order, 15 senior clergymen...
由于承认沃尔西的权威而被捕
...have been arrested for recognising Wolsey's authority.
议会还有一项法令
There is also a statute before parliament...
承认在当前各种适宜上以及精神上...
...which recognizes in matters temporal and spiritual...
国王的命令凌驾于法律 并且只听从上帝的教诲
...the king is above the law and shall give account to God alone.
我们能做什么?
What can be done?
我想起来沃尔西曾经告诉我
I am reminded of something Wolsey once told me.
只可以告诉国王他该做什么 而不是他能做什么
That I should only tell the king what he ought to do not what he could do.
如果狮子知道了自己的力量 就没人能控制它
"For if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him. "
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表