剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
愿闻其详
What do you mean?
陛下有意送给公主 威尔士边界的拉德洛城♥堡♥
His majesty intends to send the princess to ludlow castle in the welsh marches.
她将由萨利斯贝利夫人悉心照料
She will be under the care of lady salisbury,
做她的教侍
her lady governess.
她的私人老师费瑟斯顿爵士 也将陪同前往
Her tutor, dr. Fetherston will also accompany her,
随行的还有300名公主的家仆
along with 300 members of the princess's household.
我的女儿要离我远去了?
She is to be taken away from me?
非也 陛下赐予了她 一个公主真正的荣耀
No. His majesty is according her the true honours of a princess.
是你的诡计
This is your idea.
夫人 我常常担负莫须有的罪名
Madam,I am often accused of things that are not my fault or responsibility.
有些人惯于不明真♥相♥ 不守真理就信口雌黄
Some people are always prone to speak evil without knowledge of the truth.
我深恐他们的行为玷污了 王后娘娘对我的看法
I fear they may have poisoned your majesty's mind against me.
你要夺走我的孩子
You are taking my child from me!
我的孩子
My child!
你把她从我身边夺去 就如同你曾把她从我子♥宫♥里夺去一样
You are tearing her from me,as if you were tearing her from my womb.
我只是奉陛下的命办事
I do as his majesty commands.
胡说
No.
你是我的仇人
You are my enemy.
殿下此言差矣
Your majesty is unfair.
从我眼前消失
Get out of my sight.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
至高至圣罗马帝国大使到
The ambassador of his highness the holy roman emperor.
门多萨爵士
Senor mendoza,
见到你我很不高兴
I am not pleased to see you.
陛下?
Majesty?
你的主子违背了他所有的诺言
Your master has broken all his promises.
他收了我们的钱 却反过来倒打一耙
He has taken our money but used it against us.
他同法兰西国王背着我密谋单方面和平
He has negotiated a separate peace with the king of france
和教皇大人 却疏忽了他的朋友和同盟
and his holiness the pope while neglecting his friend and ally!
他没有守约
He has not kept faith.
查尔斯对我只有三言两语
Charles has nothing but words for me!
对别人却是签约立契
Deeds he keeps for others!
国王殿下不会背叛陛下 永远
The emperor would never betray your majesty. Never!
他敬您为皇叔...
He regards you as his uncle he
狗屁皇叔
his fucking uncle!
我才多大?
How old am I?
陛下也当考虑到您自己并未尽责
Well,your highness must consider that you, yourself,may not always have kept to your obligations.
毕竟 我们只收到承诺中黄金数量的一半
After all,we received only half the amount of gold that was promised.
你的指责完全是荒谬
Your accusations are totally false!
不可接受
Unacceptable!
无论和人与我抵触 我都将还之于人
I will answer for my honourable conduct, whoever contradicts me!
滚
Leave.
罗彻福德阁下
My lord rochford.
是的 阁下
Yes,your honour.
国王殿下对您的升迁传达最热烈的祝贺
The emperor sends you his warmest congratulations on your elevation.
国王殿下为何关心我的升迁?
What does the emperor care about my elevation?
他愿在英格兰宫中结友并为之献惠
He cares to have friends at the english court and pays for the privilege.
他不已有朋友在其中吗?
Does he have many friends here already?
些许
Several.
你将与他们结识
You would know them.
而这友谊将得何惠?
And what does friendship pay?
每年一千克朗
1000 crowns a year.
我定会考虑殿下优裕的提案
I will certainly consider his highness's gracious offer.
阁下
Your grace.
大人
My lord!
你对西班牙国使感觉如何?
So how did you find the imperial ambassador?
令人心动
Stimulating.
的确如此
Indeed.
我觉得他是名极有原则的人
I find him a man of great principle.
的确如此
Indeed.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
的确是哈利路亚
Hallelujah indeed.
大人
My lord.
不必 我只是在赏曲
No,I was just listening.
是 我...
Yes. I...
你禀赋非常
you have such a talent.
奥菲斯恐怕也羡慕
Orpheus himself would be jealous,I think.
爵士
Sir.
日安 威廉爵士
Good day,sir william.
你们也日安
A very good day to you.
不觉这音乐动人吗?
Isn't the music divine?
是啊 非常同意
Yes,I quite agree.
失陪
Ladies.
失陪
Sir william.
不 乔治 求你 还给我
No,george! Please. Give it back!
我已将心献于你 而我渴望
I have given you my heart now I desire
-将身体也献于你 -不要 拜托
- to dedicate my body to you. - Don't! Please.
由全身心爱你坚贞不移
Written by the hand of him who in heart,body and will is your loyal
的奴仆亲笔
and most ensured servant,
H R 喔...
hr. Aw...
看看 他在H和R之间还画了颗心
and look! He's drawn a little heart between the lett h and R.
想象一下吧
Just imagine,
英格兰国王写信给我妹妹
the king of england writing to my little sister
说愿做她的奴仆
promising to be her servant.
真是令人难以置信
It's incredible.
把信给我
Give me the letter.
他爱上你了
He's in love with you.
把信给我
Give the letter!
你没有爱上他 对吗?
You're not in love with him are you?
他要离婚?
He wants a divorce?!
这不是离婚
It's not a divorce.
国王要以他本就不该结婚为由废除婚约
The king wants an annulment on the grounds that he was never married in the first place.
娶他哥哥的妻子已经触犯了
By marrying his brother's wife he has offended the laws
天条凡法
of both god and man.
他只是想得到承认
He simply wants that recognized.
教皇特许了他娶凯瑟琳
The pope gave him a dispensation to marry katherine!
他的确特许了
Indeed he did.
这点无可质疑
No one denies it.
但国王认为他对上帝所负责任 应该比他对教皇所负的要多
But the king feels more beholden to god than he does to the pope.
他的良知深受谴责并为之触痛
His conscience is genuinely stricken,and tender.
他违背了上帝的旨意
He has disobeyed god's injunction
教皇无论如何言语如何行动 也改不了这一事实
and there's nothing his holiness can say or do that can alter that fact.
教皇是上帝在世间的代言人
The pope is god's representative on earth.
他为上帝的口舌
He speaks for him.
哦 拜托了 托马斯 你在装什么?
Oh,come,come thomas. What are you pretending?!
国王一直离婚的
Kings get divorced all the time.
教皇也总能找到借口
And popes always find an excuse.
我知道你是理想主义者 但你也不是傻子
I know you're an idealist but you're not stupid!
如果亨利要废除婚约谁能拦住他?
If henry wants an annulment who's to stop him?
好吧 你就事论事
Alright. You talk of fact.
我也就和你就事论事
Let me give you a fact.
阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳不光是名伟大的皇后 是伟大先王的千金
Catherine of aragon is not only a great queen and the daughter of great kings,
她也受全国百姓的爱戴
she is also immensely popular throughout the whole of the country.
国王只为治愈良知而抛弃她也是上帝所不啻的
God forbid that the king should abandon her just to ease his own conscience.
我不觉得英格兰人♥民♥会原谅他
I don't think the english people would ever forgive him.
她知情吗?
Does she know yet?
她知道不知道?
Does she know yet?!
朗伯斯教堂 (伦敦南部)
LAMBETB CBURCB
在钉着救世主的十字架下
Behold the cross on which hung the savior of the world.
在钉着救世主的十字架下
Behold the cross on which hung the savior of the world.
在钉着救世主的十字架下
Behold the cross on which hung the savior of the world.
朗伯斯的善人们
Good people of lambeth.
在这基♥督♥受难日 皇后陛下将为贫穷
On this good friday the queen's majesty will distribute alms to you unfortunate
却忠心耿耿的人们发放救济
but true and loyal subjects of their majesties...
以圣灵与慈爱的名义
in the christian spirit of charity and love.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
还有你
And you.
上帝与你同在
God be with you.
也与你同在
*****
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表