剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
沃里克郡 康普顿-怀内特斯
COMPTON WYNATES WARWICKSBIRE
威廉爵士...
Sir william...
威廉爵士 您怎么了?
sir william! What is it?
找医生来 快
Go and fetch the physician! Go and get him! Now!
老天 为何没人叫醒他?
Good god,man: Why did no one wake him?!
这种情况下 睡眠是致命的
Sleep in these cases is fatal.
走开 走开 蠢人们
Keep away! Keep away,you fools!
你们主子得了汗热病
Your master has the sweating sickness.
哦
Oh!
你俩... 你 留下
You two... you stay!
得试试救救他... 可怜人啊
We must try and treat him... poor fellow.
给他翻身
Turn him over!
行行好 你们就忍♥着吧
For the love of god, get on with it!
或许还有救
We may yet save him.
我要刺入他的背部
I'm going to cut into his back,
因为我听说这方法有时有效
for I heard that it sometimes works,
能让毒素流出体外
it draws off some of the toxin.
抓好他
Hold him now!
你来做什么?
What are you doing?
我不能见他吗?
May I not meet him?
上帝啊 女人... 出去 出去
God,woman. Out! Out!
国王陛下及安-博林女士到
His majesty the king and lady anne boleyn.
沃尔西
Wolsey.
陛下
Your majesty.
安女士 衷心欢迎你
Mistress anne. You are most welcome.
非常感谢主教阁下 送给我如此精美的胸针
I must thank your eminence for the magnificent brooch you sent me.
你喜欢就太好了
I am so glad you liked it.
它是意大利风格的 我认为它的工艺实在高超
It is italianate,I thought the craftsmanship superb.
我相信陛下也会同样开心 能收到法兰西国王的礼物
And I'm sure your majesty will be equally pleased with the presents sent by the king of france:
一只黄金圣杯
A golden chalice!
金丝编织的布料
Gold silk altar cloths!
还有价值至少3万达克特的织锦 (ducat 旧时流通欧洲各国的硬币)
And tapestries worth, I'm sure at least 30,000 ducats!
那么我们便与法国再次结盟了
So we are once more allies with the french.
的确 并且英法两国 都正式对罗马皇帝宣战
Indeed. And we are both officially at war with the emperor.
好 我很满意
Good. It pleases me.
皇帝他肯定也很满意 因为他宣告天下他刚得了个儿子
As it pleased the emperor to announce that he has just had a son!
还是他抛弃我女儿另娶的 那个公主所生
By the princess he jilted my daughter for!
你会有儿子的
You'll have a son.
你觉得这虾怎么样 安女士?
How's the shrimp,lady anne?
非常美味 阁下 谢谢
Perfect,your eminence. Thank you.
您太慷慨了 任何方面都是
You are too generous. In everything.
那 我们的私事如何了?
So,what of our personal matter?
陛下 我已安排派出两位同僚
Your majesty,I have arranged to send 2 of my colleagues,
两位年轻律师
2 young lawyers,
斯蒂-加德纳 我的秘书 及爱德华-福克斯
stephen gardiner, my secretary,and edward foxe,
前去罗马附近的奥维多会见教皇 他现在居住在那里
to meet the pope
老人家显然还在经受不幸的病痛
in wretched discomfort, apparently.
您给这两位律师什么任务?
What will you have these lawyers do?
他们会给教皇陛下强调 配合我们的必要性
My lady,they will press upon his holiness, the necessity of his cooperation.
必须让他意识到 无论从民法还是教规来说
He must recognize, in both civil and canon laws,
陛下您的婚姻都是无效的
the invalidity of your majesty's marriage.
我为这事阅读了无数条文
I have read countless texts on the matter;
有时看到深夜 令到自己头痛不已...
sometimes reading well into the night and giving myself terrible headaches...
但我比任何时候都确信我的案例
But I am more assured now than ever of the spiritual
符合教会信条以及法律公正
land egal justice of my case.
我的道德良知非常清晰
My conscience is clear!
的确如此
As it should be.
陛下您可以放心 这两位绅士
And your majesty must rest assured, that these 2 gentlemen,
这两位永不停歇的律师
these 2 restless lawyers,
在得到满意答复前不会离开奥维多
will not leave orvieto until they have attained satisfaction.
好 很好
Good. Very good.
近来你和国王有过交谈吗?
HAVE YOU SPOKEN RECETLY WITH THE KING?
没有 陛下
NO,YOUR MAJESTY.
沃尔西主教拒绝我的求见 并且十分高姿态
CARDINAL WOLSEY REFUSES MY REPUWSTS,AND IN A MOST HIGH HANDED MANNER
我知道英国人有个特点
IT IS SOMETHING I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE ENGLISH.
小小得意就能让他们飞扬跋扈
A SMALL ADVANTAGE MAKES THEM OVERBEARING,
微不足道的难事也能让他们彻底沮丧
WHILE THE SLIGHTEST ADVERSITY MAKES THEM DESPONGDENT.
我收到一封您侄儿 皇帝陛下的密信
I HAVE RECEIBED A CODED LETTER FROM YOUR NEPHEW,THE EMPEROR.
他表示 在这丑恶的事件中 必将给您最坚定的支持
HE DECLARES HIS UNDYING SUPPORT FOR YOU IN THIS UGLY MATTER
-你们不用跟来了 -是 陛下
****
请继续
PRAY CONTINUE.
皇帝陛下已致信克莱门特教皇陛下
HE HAS ALREADY WRITTEN A LETTER TO HIS HOLINESS POPE CLEMENT.
提醒他英国王的野蛮意图
WARNING HIM OF THE KINGS BRUTAL INTENTIONS.
并要求教皇取消沃尔西的继任权
HE HAS ASKED CLEMENT TO DISMISS WOLSEY AS OFFICIAL LEGATE,
宣布您和国王的婚姻是合法有效的
AND DECLARE YOU AND THE KING LEGALLY MARRIDE
皇帝陛下请您务必坚强
HE TELLS YOU TO BE STRONG
我尽量
I TRY TO BE
但我能知道得太少了
BUT SO MUCH NOW IS HIDDEN FROM ME
请转告他 我信任他胜过任何人
TELL HIM THAT I TRUST IN HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE
除了上帝
EXCEPT IN GOD
黑斯廷斯女士
Mistress hastings.
林纳克医生?
Dr. Linacre?
国王陛下一听到消息马上就派了我来 但很遗憾 还是没来得及
As soon as he heard the news,
黑斯廷斯女士 我知道您是他的合法妻子
Mistress hastings I know you were his commonlaw wife.
他无论何时何地 都是一位非常可爱及有爱心的先生
He was in every way, a most lovely and loving man.
国王陛下会万分想念他的陪伴
His majesty will miss his companionship a great deal.
让我看他
Let me see him.
有极大的危险 程度之严重我们无法预测
There is a grave risk. About which we know so little.
求您
Please.
我可怜的 甜蜜的亲爱的人...
My poor, sweet darling...
请原谅 您一定要焚烧掉 他所有的寝具和衣物
Forgive me. You must burn all his bedding and clothing.
现在首要的 是尽快给他下葬
He must be in the ground first thing.
先生们 这是国王给教皇的一封私人信件
Gentlemen,here is a personal letter from the king to the pope,
提前感谢他 带着同情心出席国王的诉讼
thanking him in advance for attending to his suit sympathetically.
教皇陛下有可能如何回应?
How is his holiness likely to respond?
向你实说 加德纳先生 我也不能完全肯定
To be honest with you, mr. Gardiner,I am not absolutely sure.
教皇曾被罗马皇帝雇佣兵施以暴行
The pope was an abused prisoner of the emperor's mercenaries.
即便如此 皇帝仍让他逃到了奥维多
And even though the emperor reputedly allowed him to escape to orvieto,
在那儿 虽然他的状况略有好转
his condition continues to be little better there.
他生活还是比较悲惨 被锁在一座残破的城♥堡♥里
He leads a most sad life, locked up in a ruined castle.
这种情况下 教皇为什么会偏向
In which case,why should the pope favour the emperor
这个让他悲惨不堪的圣罗马皇帝 而不向从未伤害于他的
who has caused him nothing but misery over the king of england,
英国国王靠拢呢
who has never caused him any harm at all?
问题是 主教阁下
The trouble is,your eminence,
英格兰国王的势力比罗马皇帝的 要遥远许多
the swords of the king of england are much further away than the swords of the emperor.
外交事宜几乎从来都是 以地域距离决定的
Diplomacy is nearly always settled by such proximity.
的确是律师之见
Spoken like a true lawyer!
万一所有说法都不奏效 就用威胁
But if all else fails, use threats.
告诉教皇陛下 如果我国王 无法从教廷得到满意决断...
Tell his holiness that if the king can't get satisfaction from the papal court...
他会找到其他办法达到目的
he will find other means to satisfy his conscience
让自己从现在的妻子身边解脱
and rid himself of his present wife.
我说得够明白了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
是 阁下 我们懂了
Yes,eminence. We understand.
快行动吧 先生们
God speed, gentlemen.
威廉去世那晚 仆人们开始偷他的遗物
The evening after william died, his servants began stealing his effects.
他在遗嘱里写了要把这个遗赠予国王
In his will he bequeathed this to the king.
我总算保住了它
I managed to save it.
威廉葬在墓园里
William is buried in the churchyard.
还有那两位可怜的仆人 他们也染了病
So too are the poor servants who also caught
在之后24小时内也死去了
and died of the sweat in the last 24 hours.
我不知道要跟您说什么
I don't know what to say to you.
威廉-康普顿
WM COMPTON
诺福克大人
My lord norfolk.
-主教阁下 -阁下
Eminence. Your eminence.
-有何贵干? -跟您说几句 如果可以的话
What do you want? A word with you if I might.
-私下说 -行
In private. Very well.
您被命令 立刻回您东英吉利亚的领地
You are commanded to return at once to your estates in east anglia.
什么? 谁的命令?
What? And by whom?
国王陛下
By his majesty.
亲笔写的
In his own hand.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表