剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
就会对其进行攻击
see as the wickedness of rome.
他们相信腐♥败♥受人推崇
They believe corruption is rewarded,
而信仰已经被遗弃 被置之不理
but the faithful are abandoned and badly treated.
我是个虔诚的人 主教大人
I am a man of faith,your eminence.
上帝不会任由教皇 违背我的意愿
God forbid his holiness should ever turn his back on me.
陛下
My lord.
你不感到厌烦吗 查尔斯?
- Don't you ever gettired of it, charles?
当然会
- Of course.
厌倦了就到头大睡
Then I go to sleep.
我敢打赌你一定也梦到女人
- I bet youdream of women too.
不
- No.
我梦见上帝
I dream of god.
梦见天堂与地狱 在梦中忏悔
Of heavenand hell and of repentance.
既然你这么问
Since you asked.
想什么呢 安东尼?
- What are youthinking, anthony?
听着歌♥曲 想着那句 "Omnia vincit amor" (意大利语: 没人能抵挡爱情)
- I'm listening tothe song and I'm thinking:Omnia vincit amor.
"Omnia vincit amor" 没人能抵挡爱情的力量
- Omnia vincit amor:E"no one can resist love".
大人
My lord.
陛下
- Majesty.
请让安回到宫里
- Please ask anne to come back to court.
我衷心的请求您
I beg you for my sake.
我不能没有她
I can't live without her.
明天裁决将会宣布 我也将自♥由♥
Tomorrow I shall have my verdict and I shall be free.
是 陛下
- Majesty.
各位主教大人 根据此高等法庭的规则
- Eminences,in accordance with the rules and
及陛下的个人意愿
laws of this tribunal and the wishes of his majesty,
请您正式宣布裁决
I ask you officially to deliver your judgment.
陛下... 各位大人
- Your majesty... my lords.
经过慎重考虑 我们决定
after much deliberation,we have decided that
这一事件过于重大
this great matter is too important to be here decided
需要经由罗马元老院审视后进行裁决
without consultation with the curia at rome.
不巧的是 元老院正值夏季休会
Unfortunately, the curia is now in summer recess.
因此 别无他法 只能将此案推延至10月1日
In which case there is no alternative but to prorogue thistribunal until october 1st.
这就是我们的裁决
That is our judgment.
蠢货
You stupid cunt!
上帝为证 自从你担任英格兰的红衣主教
- By god, it has never been good to be in england while
英格兰就没一天好日子
we've have cardinals among us!
你真的人为这一切都是我的罪过?
- Are you so dense that you really think this is my doing?!
所有人中
And of all people,
你是最不该对红衣主教如此无理的人
you have the least cause to be offended by cardinals!
如果不是我这个小小的红衣主教 时不时为你说好话
If it wasn't for me,a simple cardinal,sometimes having praised you,
你早就人头不保了
you would no longer have a head on your shoulders!
多好的一天
happy day
是的 蒙多萨大人
aaa
坎佩吉奥从教皇那里收到秘密指示
aaaa
他提议将离婚案交由罗马元老院处理
aaaaa
我没有被抛弃
aaaaaa
罗马皇帝一直在为您的事 不知疲倦的奔走
aaaaaaa
你真的要走了?
- Is it true you are leaving?
是的 皇后陛下
- Yes, your majesty.
查普大使将替代我
Ambassador chapuys will replace me.
我知道他
- I know him.
他是最值得信赖的人 会尽心尽力维护您的权益
- He's a mosttrustworthy person and will take up your defense with all fidelity and diligence.
正如您一样 蒙多萨大人
- As you have done,senor mendoza.
这个送给您
Toman esto.
留个纪念
In memory of me.
陛下
majestad.
托马斯 看到你真高兴
- Thomas, how verygood to see you.
国王怎么样?
How is the king?
国王将要巡游
- The king is ah... going on a progress.
立即出发
Immediately.
和安女士同行
- With the lady anne.
我明白了
- I see.
请告诉陛下 我将立即把达拉谟教区的
Tell his majesty that I am handing over to him
所有税收上交给他
at once the entire revenues of the see of durham.
那是英格兰最富有的地区
It is one of the richest in england.
告诉他 我将继续为他的事而努力
And tell him I shall not cease to work for his great matter.
坎佩吉奥和我会努力达成他的心愿 明白?
Campeggio and I will gladly accomplish his lawful desire. Do you see?
我会告诉他的
- I shall tell him.
托马斯
- And thomas.
告诉我 我能指望你 为我在国王面前说些好话吗?
tell me I can trust you to advocate my interests to the king.
放心 没有你 我还只是个文员
- You ma for without you, I would be a lowly clerk,
毫无收益 毫无前途
without profit or future.
我的一生都是欠你的
I owe you my life.
罗马教廷召我去
- I've been summoned to rome.
我得去见教皇 亲自解决我的问题
I have to appear before the pope and answer for myself.
能想象吗?
Can you imagine it?
我? 英格兰国王 除了上帝之外 不会听从任何势力的摆布
Me?The king of england, who answers to no authority but god!
该死的沃尔西
Damn wolsey.
诅咒他下地狱
Damn him to hell.
我可否直言两句?
- May I speak plainly?
可以
- Yes, of course.
有些势力认为不该听从教皇的安排
- There are some who on good authority care not for popes.
那些作家写道 国王在自己的王国里
These writers say that the king is both emperor
既是帝王又是绝对的教皇
and pope absolutely in his own kingdom.
什么作家?
- Which writers?
请允许我给你看本书
- I have a book to show you, with your permission.
给我看
- Show it to me.
轻柔的爱意 爱的轻盈
Softly love and to love softly.
如枫树枝头的露珠
Dew on the sycamore branch.
我的心 飞奔过吱吱作响的大门
By the creaking gate where my heart hurries afterwards
穿过麦田 穿过石南丛中
through the path of wheat along the briar,
直至掩埋我的那片地方...
to that stone.t.t.t under which I lie.
感谢您的接见 陛下
- Thank you for the audience, your majesty.
很好 大人们
- Very well, my lords.
陛下
- [Lords]: Majesty.
罗切福大人?
- Lord rochford?
陛下 西班牙国王新派的大使 查普大人
- Majesty, the new imperial ambassador, mr. Chapuys,
请求您允许他向皇后表达他的敬意
asks permission to present his credentials to the queen.
批准
- Granted.
大人 还有其他事么?
My lord, is there anything else?
陛下 坎佩吉奥主教要回罗马
- Majesty, cardinal campeggio is returning to rome
想要跟您正式提交辞呈
and would like to take his formal leave of your majesty.
很好
- Very well.
克伦威尔先生
Mr. Cromwell.
请他到格莱夫顿宫殿来 叫上沃尔西
Invite him here to grafton house. Also wolsey.
还有其他事么?
Anything else?
大人 有什么事么?
Your grace?
陛下 请您原谅
- Majesty, forgive me.
马格利特去世了
Margaret is dead.
死于肺病
She died of consumption.
你从未跟我说过她病了
- you never even told me she was sick.
她是国王的妹妹 怎么国王不来这?
- If that's the king's sister, why isn't the king here?
国王不能参加葬礼
- The king cannot go to funerals.
为什么?
- Why?
谁也不许想象国王驾崩的场景
- No one is allowed to imagine the death of the king.
那是叛国之罪
For that would be treason.
你那么关心我
- you cared for me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
过来 过来 托马斯
Come, come, thomas!
告诉我结果怎样
Tell me what happened.
你是不是准时到达康比亚?
I take it you arrived at cambria on time?
不完全是
- Not exactly.
我们晚了一周
We were a week late.
一周?
- A week?
那你们还怎么参与正式的谈判?
Then how could you possibly have contributed to the substantive arguments?
我们做不到
- We couldn'T.
我们无法参与关键问题的讨论
We weren't privy to the main discussions.
我们只被允许参与 几大党派的周边问题讨论
We were only able to enter into peripheral negotiations with the major parties.
都谈了什么?
- What negotiations?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表