剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
此事可为难事
The matter is a complex one.
真的? 何以?
Really? How?
请赎鄙人多虑 我认为已经将此事 通报给教皇圣人克莱蒙
It is my considered opinion that we should apply to his holiness,pope clement
由他来定夺
for a ruling on this matter.
陛下您一直深得其爱 我敢肯定他定会随了您的心愿
Since he loves your majesty I am certain he will rule in your favour.
哦 我希望如此
Oh,I hope so.
我当然希望如此
I certainly do hope so.
看在你的份上
For your sake.
一眼就能认出法国人来
You can always tell the french.
哦 是的 那群小白脸
Oh,yes. The ponces.
他们做过的最聪明的事 就是买♥♥通沃尔西
They never did anything so clever as giving wolsey a pension.
他从未让他们失望
He's never failed them.
我们必须静观其向
We must wait and see.
当时机之轮运转到顶峰之时
When the wheel of fortune has reached its zenith,
事态发展的方向就只有一个
there is only one way for it to go.
嗯-哼
Mm hmm.
让路 让路
Move aside! Out of my way!
我带来了最重要的消息
I bring most important news!
陛下 罗马已经被攻下
Your majesty! Rome has been sacked!
让他过来
Let him through!
陛下 赎我给你带来最可怕和不幸的消息
Your majesty,I bring most terrible and calamitous news.
罗马已经被德国和西班牙的圣罗马帝国雇佣兵 攻下并洗劫一空
Rome has been captured and sacked by the german and spanish mercenaries of the emperor.
他们抢掠并侮辱了那里的教会
They have plundered and befouled its churches,
摧毁了圣徒遗物及圣宝
destroyed its relics and holy treasures,
折磨并杀害了几千名传教士
tortured and killed thousands of its priests.
教皇圣人呢?
What of his holiness?
教皇被囚禁在圣天使堡
The pope is a prisoner in the castel sant'angelo.
他成了新罗马帝国皇帝的监下囚?
He is the emperor's prisoner?
是的
Yes.
布朗特女士
Lady blount.
他染上了汉热病
He caught the sweating sickness.
我们无能为力
There was nothing we could do.
今早他就说不舒服
He complained this morning of feeling ill.
晚间时 就已经归西了
By this evening he was in the hands of god.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表