剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
对我来说 是的
For me. Yes.
你是如此的美丽 汤姆
You're so beautiful,tom.
你贵为主子
You're a lord.
我又算什么
What am I?
一个天才
A genius.
什么事?
What is it?
有包裹送到 陛下
A parcel, your majesty.
谁送来的
Who is it from?
安-博林女士
The lady anne boleyn.
有一个女人站在甲板上的船 船代表了什么?
A ship with a woman on board. What is a ship?
船代表了"保护"
A ship is protection,
犹如方舟保护着诺亚
like the ark that protected noah.
那么钻石呢?
The diamond?
"玫瑰传奇"里面是怎么说的 (法国中世纪晚期最受欢迎的诗歌♥之一)
What does it say in the roman de la rose?
"一颗如钻石般坚固的心
"A heart as hard as a diamond,
忠贞不移...
"steadfast..."
恒久不变"
"never changing."
她就是钻石
She is the diamond
而我就是那艘船
and I am the ship.
她应允了
She says yes!
弗朗西斯国王迫切的想和 陛下您修好
King francis is eager for a rapprochement with your majesty.
他因新罗马皇帝对您弃信忘义 的行为感到厌恶
He is disgusted at the treacherous behaviour of the emperor towards you
他本人也因此行为深受其害
behaviour he knows only too well having suffered it himself at first hand
并且提议与您建立真诚而长♥期♥的友谊
and offers you instead a true and lasting friendship.
的确如此
It is true,
新罗马帝国皇帝背叛了我们
the emperor has betrayed us.
或许他从一开始就没有以诚相待
Perhaps he was never sincere in the first place.
他甚至还有亲信戍守宫廷
Even so,he still has friends at court.
什么朋友?
Which friends?
我手下的探子截到这封信
My agents intercepted this letter.
由皇后所写的信
The letter is from the queen.
她询问新罗马皇帝为何 未能多些写信给她
She asks why the emperor doesn't write to her more often.
并且许诺 一如既往的做他真诚
And promises, as always, to be his true
而卑微的仆人
and humble servant.
他的仆人
His servant
却不是我的仆人
not mine.
跟法国大使说 我们有与弗朗西斯国王 修好的意图
Tell the french ambassador that we are in the mood for a rapprochement with king francis.
让他派代表过来
Tell him to send delegates.
让我们联手与圣罗马帝国抗衡
Let us be allies against this emperor.
我的女士
My lady.
我恳求得到你的处♥女♥之身
I lay claim to your maidenhead.
我要向您许诺:
And I make you this promise:
我们成婚之时 我会为您生下子裔
When we are married, I will deliver you a son.
不
No.
我已经珍惜你的处♥女♥之身 耐心等待到新婚之夜
I shall honour your maidenhead until we are married.
为了爱 何事我不可为?
No less can I do for love.
哦 我的爱人
Oh my love.
爱...
Love...
日复一日您让我领略
and by daily proof you shall me find,
您的爱之深 惜之切
to be to you both loving and kind.
我恨你
I hate you!
你说过一切都没事 你说他会相信你
You said it would be alright! You said he would believe you!
那是你说的 那是你所保证的
That's what you said! That's what you promised!
看在上帝仁爱的份上 我的妻
For the love of god,wife!
别叫我妻子
Don't call me wife.
我不想做你的妻子 我恨你
I don't want to be your wife. I hate you!
不 你不恨我
No,you don'T.
是的 我恨你
Yes,I do.
要不是因为你 我依旧还是葡萄牙的皇后
If it weren't for you I would still be the queen of portugal.
现在我成了什么?
And now what am I?
你喝多了 你在犯傻
You are drunk and you are foolish!
亨利会原谅我们 他不过是在维护自己的尊严
Henry will forgive us. He is just standing on his pride.
我们只不过伤害了他的虚荣心 相信我
We just wounded his vanity. Believe me.
哼
Huh.
为什么我该相信你?
Why should I?
真不知道你是真的勇敢
I don't know if you're really brave
还是该死的蠢到家
or if you're just a fucking fool.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
哦 上帝
Oh god...
谢谢你 爱丽丝
thank you,alice.
我知道你和沃尔西谈过
I know you've talked to wolsey.
我也知道你并不赞同我要做的事情
And I know you do not approve of what I am trying to do.
违背了你的良知
It's against your conscience.
我并不会试图改变你的想法
And I'm not gonna try and change your mind.
不管怎样 这一招都是不可行
That's unlikely, in any case.
但是我需要你明白 托马斯
But I need you to understand,thomas.
我要跟你解释
I need to explain.
我一直和我的兄嫂住在一起
I have been living with my brother's wife
我渐渐意识到他们的婚姻 言正其实
and I have come to believe their marriage was consummated.
如果真得如此
If that is true,
那么我一直都活在罪孽之中
then I have been living in sin.
你能体会那种感受吗 托马斯?
Can you understand what that feels like,thomas?
那就是为何我让主教大人验证此事
That is why I asked the cardinal to examine the matter.
但如果能证明教皇的安排 并无差池该怎么办?
But what if it can be proved that the pope's dispensation was valid
那样就无罪孽可言
and that there was no sin?
那么我就是人世间最幸福的男人
Then I shall be the happiest man alive.
我将满心欢喜的与凯瑟琳携手终老
I shall be content to live with catherine until the end of my days.
等等
Wait.
我再次问您
I ask you again
如果国王如此饱受良心的谴责
if the king is so troubled by his conscience,
为什么要等到现在才提出这个问题?
why has he waited so long to bring this matter to a head?
出于他对皇后的爱 他一直都在自我否认
Because of his love for the queen, he has denied the truth to himself.
但是她无法为他产下子裔 这就是证据
But her failure to produce a living son,is proof of it!
他想再婚?
Then he wants to remarry?
如果他的婚姻被注销无效 那么 是的 他会再婚
If his marriage is annulled,then yes I am certain he will remarry,
从而生下继位者
in the hope of producing an heir.
他已经有继位者
He has an heir!
我一刻也无法相信
I do not believe for a moment
英格兰人♥民♥会认同私生子 为合法继位人
that the english people will accept his bastard son as a legitimate heir
连国王也不会认同
and nor does the king!
他有一个名正言顺的女儿
He has a legitimate daughter!
各位大人们
My lords,
英格兰历史上已经充斥了那些 传位给女儿的王者悲剧
english history is littered with the tragedies of those who have tried to pass on their crown to a daughter!
那么...
Then...
他可否已经有新妻子的人选
he has a new wife in mind?
是的 他有意娶一女子
He has a mind to take one,yes.
下流
It stinks!
我认为你还是小心言语 大人
I think you should be careful, my lord.
你也该注意言行
As should you!
主教大人 拥有一间图书馆的好处之一
One of the great advantages of having a library,your eminence,
就是藏书万卷
is that it is full of books.
其中一些书里记录着神法
And some of these books contain ecclesiastical law.
根据那些书的内容 你无权干预此事
And according to those books you have no authority to judge this matter.
此事只能由教皇
It is for the pope alone
或是由他亲典的人处理
it is for the pope alone or those whom he appoints.
主教大人 这样看来 您已经超越了自己的职权
It seems that in this case,your eminence, your reach has exceeded your grasp!
我已经邀请法国代表 来陛下的皇宫拜访
So,I have invited a french delegation to visit your majesty's court,
讨论两国联合
to discuss a new treaty,
共同与新罗马帝国拒绝合作 咄咄逼人而抗衡的新条约的事宜
binding us together in the face of the emperor's intransigence and aggression.
很好 非常好
Good. Excellent.
既然新罗马皇帝诋毁了 与玛丽公主的婚约
And since the emperor has reneged on his promise to marry your daughter,
或许从政♥治♥角度考虑 我们应该重新考虑将玛丽公主下嫁法国皇太子一事
it could perhaps be politic to resurrect her betrothal to the dauphin.
如果皇太子已经有了婚约 那就应该考虑弗朗西斯国王
Or if the dauphin has already promised, perhaps to the duke of orleans,
最年幼的儿子奥尔良公爵为人选
king francis's youngest son.
你的秘密会议进行如何?
And what of your secret sessions?
他们可否有所定夺?
Have they come to a decision?
要等到何事才能解除我的婚姻?
How soon can I expect my annulment?
陛下不该多虑 但是 呃...
Your majesty should not be concerned but uh...
我们还未能达成共识
we were not able to come to a conclusion.
未能?
Not able?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表