剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我们大家都是
As we all are.
我们之前讨论的另外一件事呢?
What about the other matter we discussed?
哪一件 主教大人?
Which other matter,your eminence?
我帮过你家主子大忙
I saved your master's arse.
现在我想要回报
Now I want my reward.
你能够安排
And you can arrange it.
听明白了吗?
Do you understand?
小可怜
Poor you.
我们在被粗鲁地打断之前进行到哪了?
Now,where were we when we were so rudely interrupted?
查尔斯...
Charles...
我们不该这样做
we shouldn'T.
我父亲会杀了你
My father will kill you.
那我也将含笑上路
Then I shall die a happy man.
好了...
Now...
你们都读完了吗?
have you all finished your reading?
是的 父亲
Yes,father.
是的 父亲
Yes,father.
是的
Yes.
非常好
Very well.
愿上帝和天使保佑你们 今晚与你们作伴 直到永久
May god and his angels bless you and keep you this night and always.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 孩子们
Goodnight children.
住手
Stop.
陛下 给弗朗西斯国王的信 该如何下笔
The letter to king francis,your majesty.
我亲爱的高贵的表弟...
My dearest royal cousin...
不
no.
改成我心爱的表弟
Make that my beloved cousin.
致以我们的爱意
We send you our love.
我们爱你之深 无从更深
We love you so much it would be impossible to love you better.
把一切安排妥当 好让我们能当面谈谈
Make all the necessary arrangements so we may meet face to face.
现在没有其它比这万邦和平条约 更贴近我心 更珍贵
Nothing is now closer or more dear to my heart than this treaty of universal peace.
作为我美好的意愿 以及对此条约的承诺
As a token of my good will,my commitment to this treaty,
还有我对陛下的爱意
and my love for your majesty,
我决定...
I have decided...
我决定...
I have decided...
是的 陛下
yes,majesty.
我决定在我们见面之前不会再剃胡须
I have decided I will not shave again until we meet.
我的胡须将成为我们之间友谊 爱意
My beard will be a token of universal friendship,
的象征
of the love between us.
主教大人
Your eminence.
公爵大人
Your grace.
我有些消息给您
I have some news for your eminence.
亚历山大教皇陛下 已经病入膏肓了
His holiness,pope alexander,is desperately ill.
离归西不久已
It cannot be long before he is summoned to god's house.
考虑到主教大人众所周知的虔诚
In view of your eminence's well-known piety,
以及您渊博的学识和高超的外交手段
as well as your great learning and diplomatic skills
我保证主教大人在选举教宗的 枢机主教团秘密会议上
I can assure your eminence of the support of the french cardinals
会得到法国红衣主教们的支持
at the conclave to elect a successor.
再加上您属下红衣主教们的选票
With the votes of your own cardinals
如果上帝也许可 您将成为新任教宗
and if it is pleasing to god you will be elected pope,
罗马主教 我们的新任圣父
bishop of rome our new holy father.
谢谢 主教大人
Thank you,your grace.
您让我觉得...
You make me feel...
非常卑微
truly humble.
您病了吗 布朗特女士?
Are you ill,lady blount?
不 陛下
No,your majesty.
请留一下
Please,stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Goodnight.
我很久没和人谈过心了
I have not talked to anyone for a long time.
红衣主教沃尔西 遣散了我的西班牙神父
Cardinal wolsey dismissed my spanish confessor
和大部分西班牙侍女 以防他们是间谍
and most of my spanish ladies in case they were spies.
我又无法信任英国神父
And I cannot trust my english confessor.
但我能信任你 我可以信任你吗 布朗特夫人?
But I can trust you though,can I not,lady blount?
是 夫人
Yes,madam.
我悲从何来?
What is my sadness?
是因为...
It is that I...
我无法给国王一个活着的子嗣
I cannot give the king a living son.
我曾生过一个小男孩
I gave birth to a baby boy once.
可爱的男孩...
A sweet boy...
但他死了...
but he died...
死在我怀里...
in my arms...
活了仅仅4周
after just 4 weeks of life.
国王怪罪我
The king blames me.
我知道
I know.
他认定都是我的错
He thinks it all my fault!
他不知道我受了多大折磨 做了多少祈祷
He does not know how much I suffer,how much I pray.
我一直想起兄长
I've been thinking about my brother.
亚瑟
Arthur.
他死去时 我被注定要娶凯瑟琳为妻
When he died it was decided that I should marry katherine.
我想是父亲不愿失去她继承的财产
I think my father didn't want to lose her dowry.
或是跟西班牙联姻...
Or the prestige...
带来的威望
of a spanish marriage.
无论如何...
In any case...
凯瑟琳发誓她跟兄长不曾圆房♥
katherine swore the marriage was never consummated.
因此教皇准许了婚姻解除
That's why a papal dispensation was granted.
因此我娶了她
And so I married her.
从那时开始 我们有过5个夭折的孩子
And since then we have had 5 still-born children.
一个男孩...
A boy...
只活了26天...
who lived for 26 days...
和唯独活下来的一个女儿
And a single living daughter.
如果他们已经圆房♥了呢?
What if their marriage was consummated?
她对上帝发誓过没有
She has sworn before god that it was not.
福音书里怎么说来着?
What does it say in the gospels?
若男子娶其兄嫂?
If a man should marry his brother's wife?
告诉我
Tell me.
"利未记"中说...
In leviticus...
"若男子娶其兄嫂
it says: "If a man marries his brother's wife,
二人至死不得后代"
they will die childless".
可你有孩子
But you have a child.
但不是儿子
But not a son!
我没有儿子
I have no son.
托马斯-博林到访 大人 (Thomas Boleyn 威尔特郡第一伯爵 欧蒙德第一伯爵)
Thomas boleyn,your grace.
托马斯伯爵
Sir thomas.
希望您没有觉得我的邀请过于冒失
I hope you didn't find my invitation presumptuous.
听说您从法国被召回了
I heard you had been recalled from france.
我停留不久 大人
I'm here for a short while,your grace.
请
Come.
他们告诉我您是出色的大使
They tell me you are an excellent ambassador.
不管他们是谁 他们真友善
Then,whoever they are,they are very kind.
您来自古老的家族
You come from an old family.
论古老和庞大 远不及大人您的氏族
Though not as ancient,nor as grand,as your grace'S.
国王选择平民围绕他左右 无地位 无声望 无血统 无头衔的下三九流
The king chooses to surround himself with commoners,men of no distinction,new men,without pedigree or titles.
这对他王权有何帮助?
How does that help the prestige of his crown?
-大人 我... -他父亲用武力而非权利夺得了王位
- Your grace,I - his father only acquired the crown by force not by right!
大人 没人愿意重返内战的暗无天日
Your grace,no one wants to return to the evil days of civil war.
既成事实 回天乏力
What is done is done.
国王即国王
The king is the king.
国王即国王
The king is the king.
沃尔西
Wolsey.
那个有情人还有两个孩子的教士
A man of the cloth with a mistress and two children.
你会中意这个人吗?
How do you like this fellow?
决不
Not at all.
我们下次再聊
We shall talk again.
给我讲讲♥法♥国国王 托马斯伯爵
Tell me about king francis,sir thomas.
他23岁
He is 23 years old.
高吗?
Is he tall?
高
Yes.
但长得不匀称
But ill-proportioned.
腿呢?
What about his legs?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表