剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
很高兴向您汇报 我们成功的保住了
- Well, I'm happy to report that we secured a return to mutually
我们与低地国家(荷兰 比利时 卢森堡) 互利业务关系中的盈利
beneficial trade relations between ourselves and the low countries.
我们同样获得了罗马皇帝
We also obtained guarantees regarding long-standing
长♥期♥向国王进贡的保证
payments owing to the king by the emperor.
那关键的议题呢 托马斯
- But the major disputes, thomas!
关键的议题 结果怎样?
The major disputes! What happened?
法国国王拒绝讲和么?
Did the king of france refuse to make peace?
不
- No.
相反 他和解了与罗马皇帝之间 的所有分歧
On the contrary he settled all his differences with the emperor
而且双方(法国国王和罗马皇帝) 也都解决了与教皇之间的分歧
and both of them then settled their differences with his holiness pope clement.
换而言之 他们故意将我们孤立
- In other words, we were deliberately sidelined.
如果你偏要这么说的话
- If you choose to put it like that.
那么 教皇也就没可能准许 国王的离婚
- Now there is no chance that the pope will give the king his divorce.
告诉我 托马斯
Tell me, thomas.
你认为你在康比亚到底 完成了何等功绩
what exactly do you think you might have achieved at cambria,
让你看起来如此的自鸣得意?
that makes you look so smug?
主教大人 恕我非意
- With respect your eminence, to some degree
我这次去不是为了完成 什么功绩
it wasn't for me to achieve anything
我认为这次外交某种意义上是成功的
yet I consider this diplomacy to be somewhat successful.
欧洲再次和平了
Once more there is peace in europe.
英格兰和罗马帝国和好了
England is at peace with the empire.
更为重要的是 教皇的权威再次树立 并得到了认可
More importantly, papal authority is restored and recognized.
这正是我所坚信的
That is what I believe in.
弗朗西斯背叛了我
- Francis betrayed me.
弗朗西斯看到了战争了无用
- Francis saw the futility of war.
他认可遵循传统的必要性
He recognized the need for tradition.
而你 托马斯
- And you, thomas.
你毁了我
you have destroyed me.
让路
Make way!
阁下 这边请
- This way, your excellency.
主教大人 这是您的房♥间
Your honour's chamber.
谢谢
- Thank you.
等等 等等 我的房♥间呢?
- Wait. Wait! Where is my chamber?
主教大人 没有为您准备
- There is none prepared for you, your eminence.
但...我必须换下我的骑马服
- But... I must change from my riding clothes.
那你最好问问别处
- Then you had best ask elsewhere.
阁下
- Your eminence.
哦 诺里斯先生?
- Ah, mr.t Norris?
你可以用我的房♥间
- Use my room.
虽然不大 但...我会把您的行李安置好
It's not much, but... I'll have your trunk sent up.
换好衣服后 你要去会客厅
When you've changed you are to go to the presence chamber.
十分感激 诺里斯
- I am grateful to you, norris.
阁下 这里有很多人都对您心存感激
- There are many here, sir, who have cause to be grateful to you.
尽管他们有时候并不表现出来
Though alas, they do not show it.
红衣主教沃尔西和坎佩吉奥参见
- cardinals wolsey and campeggio.
听说您身体欠佳 是真的么?
- I hear you've been unwell. Is it true?
陛下 我何时因身体欠佳 而未能向您效忠?
- Majesty, when was I ever unwell enough not to serve you?
这正是我所想的
- That's what I thought!
这些人 他们说谎
They tell such lies, these people.
我能相信谁?
Who can I trust?
主教大人 你和我 我们经历风雨一路走来
We've come a long way together, you and I, cardinal.
你认为我会忘记吗
Did you think I'd forget?
需要做的还有很多
- And there is still a great deal more to do.
我明白 我明白
- I know, I know.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我们明天可以好好谈谈
We shall talk properly tomorrow.
早上好 甜心
good morning sweetheart.
躲开 我有话要对国王讲
- Stand aside; I must speak with the king.
让开
Stand aside!
陛下
Your majesty!
陛下
Majesty!
陛下
Your majesty!
陛下 陛下 陛下
Majesty! Majesty! Majesty!
查普大使
- Ambassador chapuys.
陛下
- Your majesty.
罗马皇帝派我来向您呈上委任书
I have come at the king's invitation to present my credentials from the emperor.
这边请
- Please.
很高兴见到你
- I am glad to see you.
要知道 在这乱世下你接受这个任务
You know your mission has fallen at a complicated time.
千真万确
- Indeed.
皇后 我从未视自己的任务为难事
I see my mission, madam, as one oftoute douceur.
说的好
All sweetness!
请问殿下 我是否该同时将委任状
- May I ask your highness if I should now, at once,
呈交给红衣主教沃尔西?
also present my credentials to his eminence cardinal wolsey?
跟以前相比 我看现在没有这个必要
- I do not see that there is such a need as before.
主教某种程度上已经...失宠了
The cardinal is somewhat... undone.
他已经被进入跨入宫廷
He has been refused permission to attend court.
那我应该去拜访谁?
- Then who should I attend instead?
诺福克 萨福克和罗切福
- Norfolk, suffolk and rochford.
他们现在是国王的近臣 掌管日常事务
they are now closest to the king, and carry out his affairs.
如果你想了解内情 就去拜访他们
Seek them out if you would know things.
但你同样要知道 大使大人 他们并不是我的朋友
Me but you should also know ambassador, that they are no great friends of mine.
任何一个都不是 应该说...
Any of them. In fact better to say,
他们都是我的死敌
they are all my mortal enemies.
让开
- Make way!
沃尔西主教
- Cardinal wolsey!
你被控蔑视王权罪
You are here charged with praemunire:
在国王的领土擅用罗马主教的权力
That is exercising your powers of papal legate in the king's realm,
因而诋毁了国王的权威
thus derogating the king's lawful authority.
你被免除一切职务
- You are to be dismissed of all your offices
你的财物将交与国王手中
and all your goods shall be taken into the king's hands.
你们是否有国王亲手起草的文书?
- I take it you have the king's written authority for this?
你被命交出你的文印
- You are commanded to relinquish the great seal of your office.
我要去哪?
- And where am I to go?
你将被驱逐至国王杰瑞克的宅子
- To the king's house at jericho.
等待审判的裁决
To await the verdict of the court.
快给尊敬的大人让路
- Make way for his lord's grace there!
现在给我们祈祷一下 如何 大人?
- How 'bout a blessing now, your eminence?
我永远眷爱的克伦威尔
My own eternally beloved cromwell,
我恳求你 如果你深深敬爱着我 就应为我做任何事情
I beseech you, as you love me and will ever do anything for me,
你今天的工作一完成 就马上来看我
come here today, as soon as your work is finished,
不要理其他事情
and forgetting everything else.
不单是为了我的释然 而求见于你
For I would not only communicate things to you
同样也能给予你由衷并悲痛
for my own comfort and relief, but would also have your good,
并缜密的忠告
sad, discreet advice and counsel.
星期六 用我颤抖的双手
In haste, this saturday,
和悲切的心草写此书
with the rude hand and sorrowful heart of your assured who loves you.
沃尔西
Wolsey.
沃尔西承认了对他所有的指控
Wolsey pleaded guilty to all the charges made against him.
是的 我听说了
- Yes I heard.
他被判决入狱了
And sentenced to prison.
我废除了对他的处罚
- I have rescinded his punishment.
我甚至同意保留他的约克主教的头衔
I've even agreed to let him keep the bishopric of york,
还支付他3000安格尔的养老金
with a pension of 3000 angels.
你看我这算是个什么"魔鬼"?
You see what kind of monster I am?
我需要委任一个新的议政大臣
I need to appoint a new chancellor.
一个我能信任的人
Someone I can trust.
你学过法律和皇室礼仪
You're trained as a lawyer and in royal service.
你也有国际威望
You have international prestige.
你是伊拉兹马斯的朋友 全英格兰至高的人道主义者
The friend of erasmus, the greatest humanist in all england.
你有敏锐细腻的头脑
You have a fine, sharp mind.
不
- No.
不什么
- No what!
不 我不想成为议政大臣
- No, I don't want to be chancellor.
你必须按照我的命令去做
- You will do as I command!
听着 托马斯
Listen thomas.
我知道你在我的离婚问题上颇有顾虑
I know you have scruples concerning my divorce.
我向你保证
And I swear to you,
这件事只会交给在良心上能接受此事 的人来处理
it will only be dealt with by those whose consciences agree with it.
我只要你处理其他的事项
I'll only use you for other things
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表