剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我忘得七七八八了
I had quite forgotten.
陛下似乎堕入了情网
It seems our majesty is in love.
爵士
Sir.
可怜的哈利
Poor harry.
塔利斯...?
Tallis...?
什么事?
What is it?
你该死的诗人从不睡觉吗?
You bloody poets never sleep?
我写了几行
I've written the first few lines.
可以读给你听吗?
Can I read them to you?
"他们弃我而去 可我却赤脚"
"They flee from me that sometime did me seek.
"踱步在空荡的房♥间 自处寻觅"
"With naked foot, stalking in my chamber.
"我曾见他们温柔驯良"
"I have seen them gentle, tame, and meek,
"如今却狂野不羁"
"that are now wild,
"全然忘却自己曾不顾一切危险"
"and do not remember "that sometime they put themselves in danger
"从我手心获取食粮"
"to take bread at my hand;
"如今他们到处漫游 永无休止地寻求改变..."
"and now they range busily seeking with a continual change..."
-就写了这么点 -写得很精彩
- that's all there is so far. - It's wonderful.
字里行间充满了韵律
There is music in it.
是关于什么的?
What's it about?
-一个姑娘 -什么姑娘?
- A girl. - What girl?
我们就称她棕发姑娘吧
Let's just call her the brunette.
我一度爱过她
I loved her once.
觉得她也爱过我
And I thought she loved me.
可现在她已属他人?
But now she belongs to another?
小伙子们 安静点
Boy! Quiet in here!
或许她只是寻常姑娘
She may be just a girl,
可我告诉你 塔利斯先生
but I tell you this mr. Tallis:
一旦让她达到她的目的
If she gets her way,
会让整个国家而咆哮
she will set our whole country in a roar.
晚上好 主教大人
Bonsoir, excellence.
谢谢
Thank you.
陛下想确保阁下能得到一切所需
His majesty wants assurance that your eminence has everything you desire.
原谅我
Forgive me.
如果我年轻一点愚昧一点 或是精力旺盛一点
If I was younger, or more foolish, or more alive...
我会欣然接受
I would gladly take this offer.
你美极了 小姐
Tu es trop belle, mademoiselle.
不值得被他人如娼妇般利用
You deserve better than to be used as a whore.
晚安 主教大人
Bonne nuit, excellence.
众位 皇后驾到
My lords and ladies, the queen.
皇后陛下
Your majesty.
皇后陛下
Your majesty.
皇后陛下
Your majesty.
皇后陛下
Your majesty.
大人
Your grace.
大人
Your grace.
女王陛下
Majesty.
-达比大人 -我的皇后
- Lord darby. - My queen.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
看见了吗?
You see?
猎鹰是你的羽饰
The falcon is your crest...
石榴则归她所有
and the pomegranate is hers!
你还是不明白 对吗?
You still don't understand, do you?
这不是游戏 乔治 这里危机四伏
It's not a game, george. It's dangerous!
博林女士
Mistress boleyn.
-克伦威尔先生 -我带来了消息
- Mr. Cromwell. - I have some news.
国王派了个好手 持离婚信函去见教皇
The king is dispatching a good man to see the pope, with letters about the divorce.
奈特博士
A dr.Knight.
我认识奈特博士 他是我的辅♥导♥教师
I know dr.Knight. He was my tutor.
的确
Indeed.
一切事物都相互关联...
All things connect...
女士们
ladies.
先生
Sir.
我猜你们是皇后陛下的宫女?
Would I be right to think you are maids of honour to her majesty?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
乔治-博林
George boleyn.
你们此刻不认识我 但总有认识我的一天
You don't know me now, but one day you will.
-我们可以互捞好处 -愿闻其详
- We could be useful to each other. - How so?
告诉我你们在跟谁上♥床♥
You tell me who you're fucking,
然后我再表达意见
and I'll tell you if it's a good idea.
明白了吗?
You understand?
我们有什么报酬?
And in return?
我会想出来的
I'll think of something.
就看你们对功名利禄有多么饥渴
It depends how hungry you are to be rich and famous.
我可以妥善做出安排
It's something I can arrange.
我能创造财富
I'm a builder of fortunes.
拿着
Here!
全靠你了 奈特博士
We rely upon you, dr.Knight,
将这两封信送到奥维多的教皇手上
to deliver these 2 bulls to his holiness, at orvieto.
我们的亲笔书信
They were written by our own hand.
陛下
Majesty.
眼下若跟圣罗马皇帝讲和 对欧洲大有好处
It would be better for europe if we now make peace with the emperor.
你胆敢这样说 ?
How can you say that?!
他让我成为阶下囚 亲手捏了我的睾丸
He made me his prisoner! He squeezed my balls!
还索取我百万赎金
I had to pay him millions in ransom.
我的长子仍是他阶下囚
And my eldest son is still his captive.
我怎能跟这个混账讲和
How can I make peace with that piece of shit!
发展到这一步 您一定感到心满意足
You must be gratified by the progress you've made so far.
老实说 我已风烛残年 往返国与国之间已成负担
To be honest, it's something of a burden dragging my old, cracked body from country to country.
您宁愿返回家园
You'd rather be at home.
想到我不在时 国王会受他人影响 我就感到忧心忡忡
I do fret rather that the king will be influenced by others in my absence.
经过这次秘密枢机会议 您勿需烦恼
After the conclave, you need not fret.
很快您就有权取悦他了
You'll soon have the power to please him.
晚安 大人
Good evening my lord.
谢谢
Thank you.
衣童...
Boy...!
衣童?
Boy?!
去你的
Damn you!
国王驾到
The king!
亲爱的安
Sweet anne.
皇后驾到
The queen!
不 不 等等
No, no! Wait!
只需片刻
Only a moment.
今晚我将和你的父亲和叔父共进晚餐
Tonight I dine with your father and uncle.
陛下 我父亲自认受宠若惊
Your majesty, my father says it is all beyond his deserving.
不 与他们相处 拉近你我之间的距离
No, for when I am with them, I am close to you.
给
Here.
另一个表达我爱慕之情的信物
Another token of my affection.
请收下
Take it.
你卑微仆人的献礼
From your humble servant.
你的脖颈
Your neck.
我喜欢你的脖颈
I love your neck.
大人们 在此为我们心头最重要的 事情的解决而干杯
My lords, let us drink to the resolution of the matter which is uppermost in our minds.
-陛下请 -陛下请
- Your majesty. - Majesty.
不久之后 我们就能得到答复
In a very short while we shall have an answer.
比起红衣主教沃尔西 将此事托付给奈特博士让我更加放心
I would trust to hear it more from dr.Knight than cardinal wolsey.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say?
我担心此事成功与否 并未关系到主教大人的利益
I fear it is not in the cardinal's interest to succeed.
但是他的利益和我的利益 不是相辅相成的吗?
But surely his interest and mine are one and the same?
他是我的仆人
He is my servant.
大人他的意思是红衣主教 对我的女儿有些许偏见
His grace means that the cardinal has some prejudice against my daughter.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
他称她为愚昧的姑娘
He called her a silly girl.
她跟我说了
She told me.
还有一件事情
There is another matter.
大人他没想告诉你 但是
My lord did not want to tell you, but
我认为这件事情陛下您需要知晓
it is something I think your majesty should be made aware of.
说啊?
Well?
陛下
Majesty,
在您的眷顾下我被亲典为 陛下您的皇室财政审计大臣
by your great bounty I was appointed comptroller of your majesty's household.
由于此职位 让我可以...
And in such a capacity, I have...
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表