剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
托马斯-博林阁下 蒙亨利国王圣恩浩荡 钦赐为
Sir thomas boleyn,you are by order and permission of his majesty, king henry!
罗克福贵爵
Today created lord rochford.
起身 爵士
Arise my lord.
谢陛下
Majesty.
亨利-菲茨罗伊
Henry fitzroy.
亨利-菲茨罗伊 蒙亨利国王圣恩浩荡 钦赐为
Henry fitzroy, you are,by order and permissionf f his majesty, king henry,
里士满
today created duke of richmond
萨莫塞特公爵
and of somerset,
兼诺丁汉伯爵
and earl of nottingham.
起身 殿下
Arise,your grace.
红衣主教沃尔西阁下到
His eminence, cardinal wolsey.
皇后殿下
Your majesty.
我见陛下的私生子获封公爵
I see his majesty's bastard son is made a duke.
是不是意味着他是陛下的继承人?
Does this mean he is next in rank to his majesty?
地位仅次于国王?
Next in line to the throne?
甚至在我女儿之上?
Above my daughter?
律法意义上来说是的
Yes. Technically.
他比其他人地位都高
He is set above all others,
除了... 嫡生王子
except for... a legitimate son.
陛下深爱我们的女儿
His majesty loves our daughter.
在很多场合都流露过这种爱意
He has shown it on many occasions.
难以相信他竟然让自己的私生子 凌驾于我们的女儿之上
I cannot believe he wishes to place his bastard child above her!
我也不相信...
I do not believe...
陛下...
that his majesty
此举只是出自个人意愿
was personally responsible for this action.
毕竟
After all,
我们的女儿已经与罗马皇帝订婚
our daughter is engaged to the emperor.
原来王后娘娘未曾听说
Then your majesty has not heard.
罗马皇帝已经迎娶葡萄牙公主 伊莎贝拉为妻
The emperor has married princess isabella of portugal.
很显然他觉得等待您的女儿长大 并不值得
Apparently he decided it was not worth waiting for your daughter to grow up.
传言说他领悟到一个事实 美丽的伊莎贝拉公主的嫁妆
And who is to say but perhaps he was influenced by the fact that the beautiful isabella brought with her
有一百万英镑
a dowry of 1 million pounds.
他违背了他的诺言
He broke his word.
我的王
My lord.
您示爱的赠品和暗示让我如此惶恐
How your tokens and signs of affection frighten me.
我何德何能成为您心目中的女神?
How can I be to you what you think me to be?
您清楚我只是一介布衣 无法与您的爱慕相配
You know I am a commoner and I think myself unworthy of your love.
陛下的馈赠和炽烈的诗句与眼神 深深地触动了我的心和灵魂
Thither offer of it and the passion of your majesty's words and looks touch both my heart and soul.
"您用如此繁多如此精致的礼物 取悦我
"You have flattered me with so many and such wondrous gifts."
"请允许我献上我的回馈信物
"Allow me to send you this token in return,"
"虽然微不足道
"small though it is."
"却代表了...
"And allow me to remain,"
"我所有的一切
"in all things,"
"永远爱慕您的仆人
"your everloving servant."
安"
"Anne."
殿下
Your grace.
妈妈
Mama!
亨利 现在听我说 你就要拥有你自己的府邸了
Now,henry, listen to me. You are going to own your own house now.
你会有很多的仆人 帮助你 照顾你
You'll have lots of servants to help you and look after you.
但你要答应我做个好孩子
But you must promise me to be a good boy
对你身边的人体贴入微 仁慈宽厚
and thoughtful and kind to those around you.
即使你凌驾于他们之上
You may be set above them
但如果你长成不可一世的样子 我会很伤心难过
but if I find you have grown too proud I will be sad and displeased.
是的 妈妈 我答应你
Yes,mama. I promise.
我也答应你尽我所能去看你
And I promise I'll come and see you as often as I can.
我也相信你的府邸会非常宏伟
And I'm sure your new house will be very grand!
我爱你 我的好儿子
I love you, my darling boy.
我爱你
I love you.
你觉得他们怀疑我吗?
Do you think they were suspicious? Ever?
他们当然怀疑过你
Of course they were suspicious!
难道你没有看见他的侍从们看你的眼神?
Didn't you see the way his servants looked at you?
不过他的儿子可是喜不自胜 我是说 国王陛下喜不自胜
But his son was overjoyed. I mean,his majesty was overjoyed.
毕竟 他苦等那座皇冠已经数年了
After all,he had waited many years for the crown.
老家伙在世时死拽着不放
The old man had hung on grimly.
这些不用你跟我说
You need not tell me about that!
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
这还不够吗?
Isn't this enough?
不 哦 也是 也不是
No. Well,yes and no.
我们最终还是要回到英格兰
We shall come to england eventually.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么?
What?
你听见了
You heard me.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我可怜的王妹
My poor sister.
的的确确
Indeed.
皇后的宝座才坐了几天 真是难以置信
To be made queen for just a few days. It seems incredible.
让人伤心欲绝
A tragedy.
她归来后服丧期间 务必受到舒适温暖的款待
Upon her return she is to be treated to every comfort and kindness,while she mourns.
至于陛下您的离婚大事
As to the great matter of your majesty's annulment.
我已与华翰主教筹建了一个教廷 以备商讨决策
I have set up an ecclesiastical court with archbishop warham to consider and decide on the matter.
一切都秘密进行 如蒙陛下恩准
It will meet in secret, if your majesty agrees.
确保他们做出正确的决定
Make sure they come to the right decision.
速战速决
Quickly.
我还有些纵深消息
I have some further news.
关于罗马皇帝的
About the emperor.
他已经释放了弗朗西斯国王
He has released king francis.
什么?
What?!
消息来源非常可信
I have it on good authority.
以什么条件释放的?
Under what terms?!
有待查实
I have yet to find out.
为什么不与我磋商? 我们是盟国
Why wasn't I consulted? We're supposed to be allies!
他葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药?
What's he playing at?
告诉大使我要见他
Tell his ambassador I want to see him.
安 安
Anne! Anne!
安
Anne.
我要对我说一番话
I want to say something to you.
若你喜做我真实忠诚的情人和朋友
If it pleases you to be my true, loyal mistress and friend;
就献出你的身体和灵魂 都给我
to give yourself up to me,body and soul
我保证待你为唯一的情人
I promise I'll take you as my only mistress.
我不会移情别恋
I won't have a thought or affection for anyone else.
若你同意做我的授爵情人
If you agree to be my maitresse en titre,
我保证只为你一个人效力
I promise I shall serve only you.
授爵情人?
Maitresse en titre?
您正式的情人?
Your official mistress?
是的
Yes!
你会得到你想要的一切
And you will have everything you need.
只要在我王权之内 都是你的 只要你开口
Everything within my power to give to you. It's yours,just ask.
怎么了?
What is it?
我造了什么孽 让您这样对我?
What have I done to make you treat me like this?
造孽?
Done?
我做错什么了? 你说
What fault have I committed? Tell me!
你说
Tell me.
陛下我已决定将贞操献给我的丈夫
Your majesty I have already given my maidenhead into my husband's hands.
不管他是谁 只有他才能拥有
And whoever he is, only he will have it.
安...
Anne...
因为我清楚事情会怎样变坏
because I know how it goes otherwise.
我姐姐被大家称为"名妓"
My sister is called "the great prostitute" by everyone.
抱歉冒犯了你
I'm sorry if I offended you.
并非我本意
I did not mean to.
我袒露我的真心
I spoke plainly of my true feelings.
陛下
Your majesty.
-陛下 -开门
- Majesty. - Open the door!
快点
*****
玛丽 玛丽
Mary. Mary.
回你的房♥间 我随后就到
Go to your room. I will come later.
再次拜访啊 主教大人 您可真是日理万机
Another visit, your eminence!
殿下 好消息
Majesty,I have some good news.
既然国王陛下已经赐予领地给 皇子里士满公爵
Since his majesty has given his son,the duke of richmond his own establishment,
他深思熟虑之后觉得 他深爱的公主玛丽
he considers it only
也应有此封赏
should also have hers.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表