剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
-我的秘密 -你依然可以告诉我
- All my secrets. - You can still tell me.
-不能 -为什么?
- I can'T. - Why?
你泄漏给他人了
You'd share them.
法国 巴黎 国王弗朗西斯-瓦卢瓦的宫殿
The Palace of King Francis of Valois Paris, France
陛下
Your majesty.
我们向您致敬 和蔼的主教大人
We salute you, cardinal pacificus.
也是和平使者
Cardinal of peace.
我亲爱的主教大人
Mon cher cardinal.
我的朋友来了 哈哈
Mon ami, venez! Ha!Ha!
我的兄弟
Mon frere.
您能加入我们是多么荣幸之事
C'est bon de vous avoir parmi nous.
主教大人
Eminence.
见到您很高兴 夫人
Enchante, madame!
您如阳光一般美丽依旧
As beautiful as ever, like the sun.
您如此的亲切 主教大人
You are very gracious, monsieur le cardinal.
-好像法国男人一样 -就是
- Comme un homme francais! - Et voila.
我们待您如兄长 因此您就是
And we treat you as a brother, for that is what you are:
法兰西真诚尊贵的朋友
A true and loyal friend of france.
我们欢迎您...
We welcome you...
和你的随从 欢迎来到宫廷 奉上我们诚挚的心意
and all those with you, into our court and into our hearts.
我真是三生有幸 陛下
I am greatly honoured, your majesty.
而且感动非常
And very touched.
-塔利斯 -怀亚特先生
- Tallis. - Mr. Wyatt.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
也许您能为我的诗谱一支曲子
Perhaps you would set a poem of mine to music.
我很荣幸 你已有成品?
I would be honoured. Do you have one ready?
我在酝酿一首呢 第一句有了
I'm working on one. I have the first line.
然后文思泉涌了
Then you have almost everything!
-日安 主教大人 -日安 殿下
Bonjour, monsieur le cardinal. Bonjour, your grace.
奥尔良公爵很高兴和玛丽公主订婚
The duke of orleans is very glad to be betrothed to princess mary.
我非常乐意
I am very happy.
-好样的 我的儿子 -好样的
- Bravo mon fils! - Bravo!
你对法国没多少好感吧 托马斯阁下
You don't like the french much, do you, sir thomas?
也没什么成见 怀亚特先生
I don't mind them, mr. Wyatt.
只是 他们总是那么的...
It's just that they're always so very...
法国特色
french.
有我的信吗
Were there any letters for me?
没有 夫人
No letters, madam.
安女士
Lady anne!
在 皇后陛下...
Yes, your majesty...
我知道你在做什么
I know what you are doing.
别想将国王从我身边夺走
But do not think to take the king away from me.
让他和你寻欢作乐 让他...
Let him play with you. Let him...
馈赠你礼物
give you gifts.
但他不可能对你一片真心
But he cannot give you his true heart
因为他的心属于我
for I have that in my keeping.
红衣主教沃尔西阁下的信
Letters from his eminence cardinal wolsey.
陛下理应知道 克莱蒙教皇圣人
Your majesty should know that his holiness, pope clement,
已经逃出了天使堡
has escaped from the castle sant'angelo.
他逃跑了?
He's escaped?
显然他装扮成老盲人 蒙骗过了追捕者
Apparently he dressed as an olblind man, and walked out past his captors.
此刻他身居何处?
Where is he now?
据在下所知 他在意大利的奥维多城
According to my information, in an italian town called orvieto,
藏身于他的宫廷仅存的当地主教殿内
in the bishop's palace there, with what remains of his court.
当然 他仍在省罗马皇帝的控制范围之内
Of course, he is still within the power of the emperor.
然而他自♥由♥了?
And yet he is free?
有否可能...
It would be possible...
有否可能派人去他那里?
it would be possible to send someone to him?
给他带个口信?
To give him a message?
当然没问题
Indeed it would be possible.
你如何得悉这些? 沃尔西告诉你的?
How do you know all this? From wolsey?
不是 陛下 我有自己的耳目
No, majesty. I have my own sources.
那么托人带话给教皇
Let us say I wanted a message carried to his holiness.
你能找到人吗? 一个足以让你托付性命的人?
Do you know someone? Someone you could trust with your life?
牧师兼外交官奈特博士 他是个地道忠心的英国人
Dr.Knight.A man of god. A diplomat.And a true englishman.
带他来见我
Bring him to me.
约克-托马斯-沃尔西大主教的地租负债
Debts owning for land rental deu to the Archbishop, Thomas Wolsey of York
原来如此
So that's how he does it!
叫牌
Call.
一对王后 我赢了
My 2 queens win.
我痛恨打牌
I hate cards!
我痛恨皇宫
I hate this court.
我甚至痛恨时间本身
I even hate time itself.
陛下 能听在下一言吗?
Your majesty, might I make a suggestion?
但说无妨
Anything.
将皇宫抛到一边吧
Forget the court.
我们去森林打猎
Let's go to the woods. Let's go for a hunt,
象往常那样驰骋
as we used to do.
对 对
Yes! Yes!
但不带布兰登
But not brandon.
-查尔斯是你的朋... -我不能原谅萨福克勋爵
- Charles is your... - I haven't forgiven my lord suffolk.
我无法原谅他
I can't forgive him.
他未经应允擅自迎娶我的王妹
He never asked permission to marry my sister.
这...不可一世 让人忍♥无可忍♥
It'S... insufferable arrogance!
他到底意欲如何?
I mean, what did he expect?
听着...
Look...
我不是要将他永世逐出宫外...
I don't mean that he's banished forever...
就今生今世而已
just as long as he breathes!
来吧
Come on.
知道我们该干什么吗?
You know what we should do?
-干什么? 亲爱的? -野餐
- What, sweetheart? - Have a picnic.
在康普顿的领地
At compton's place.
警惕周围动静
Keep your eyes open.
欢迎围捕
Welcome round!
你看 威廉 一切早已事过境迁
You see william: Things can never be as they used to be!
托马斯-博林爵士大人
Sir thomas boleyn, your grace.
-大人...? -大人
- My lord...?! - Your grace.
我何德何能得您的到访?
To what do I owe this pleasure?
能容我直言吗?
May I speak frankly?
祝你健康 大人
To your health, my lord.
也祝你健康
And yours.
诺福克派我来
Norfolk has sent me.
可诺福克恨我
But norfolk hates me.
毕竟我初来乍到 而他高高在上 对我不屑一顾
I am a new man, after all. And he is far too grand for me.
我怀疑出于同样的理由 他鄙视我们所有人
I suspect he despises us all for the same reasons;
然而他原意庇护我们 及其他人
and yet he has interests to protect and further, like the rest of us.
既然他找上门来 就要和我们有所礼尚往来
He must deal with us as he finds us.
毕竟 还有人让他恨之入骨
And, after all, there is someone he hates even more.
-红衣主教 -毋庸置疑
- The cardinal. - Of course.
但又与我何干?
But what is that to me?
怀念宫廷生活吗 大人?
Do you miss the court, your grace?
也许不
Perhaps you don'T.
在这片绿色的大地上 你可以尽情享受闲暇时光
Down here, in this green space, you have so much leisure to enjoy.
如此多庸庸碌碌的追逐
So many idle pursuits.
然而我却听人说 国王的毗邻宛似太阳
And yet I have heard it said by some that the king's presence is like the sun
当你远离阳光
and when you are away from it,
便只剩下茫茫无边的黑夜
there is only eternal night.
你是个聪明人 博林
You're a clever man, boleyn.
人们都说
That is what people say.
说你魅力焕发 足智多谋
They say you are charming and clever.
诺福克有何企图?
What does norfolk want?
他希望你帮助我们除掉沃尔西
He wants you to help us destroy wolsey.
作为报答 他会劝说国王原谅你 并迎你回宫
And in return, he will persuade the king to forgive you, and welcome you back to court.
多谢你 大人
Thank you, my lord.
你听到了什么?
What did you hear?
一字不漏
Everything.
你会怎么办?
What will you do?
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
你曾说 沃尔西有时待你非常和善
You once told me that sometimes wolsey had been kind to you.
是吗?
Did I?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表