剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
对不对?
Is that it?
你爱上了别人?
Do you love another?
别再来找我
Never ask of me,and never,
如果你自重的话 别对别人提及我
if you value your life, speak of me to others.
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
你就毫无怜悯之心?
Have you no pity?
你想象得出来吗?
Can you imagine?
想象他现在会怎样
Imagine what he's gonna be like now.
我打赌他下♥体♥已经按耐不住!
I'll wager he's already ordered a bigger codpiece!
是 阁下
Yes,your grace.
不 阁下
No,your grace.
让我收集你的屁去换美酒 阁下
Let me bottle up your farts and sell them for nectar,your grace.
我不要再想了
I don't want to think about it any more.
想起了都难受
It makes me ill.
那我们干吗好?
So what shall we do?
找姑娘
Find women.
就算她是纯洁无暇的女神
Even if she was a complete venus,
我这么垂头丧气 也满足不了她
I couldn't satisfy her in my dejected state.
我们就多喝点酒吧
Let's just drink more then.
好啊
Alright.
敬阁下
To his grace.
敬查尔斯
Here's to charles.
阁下
His grace.
使节是否载着好消息回去了?
Did the envoys leave in good cheer?
他们满怀欣喜
They were in excellent spirits.
条约已经签署
The treaty is agreed.
我的侄子会来吗?
And my nephew will come?
等待消息吧
We wait for news.
沃尔西会知道的
Wolsey will find out.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
在梦里 你又来找我
In my dream,you came to me again,
将我拥在怀中
and held me in your arms,
轻声说一切都安好 万事都安好
and you whispered that all would be well and all manner of things would be well.
亨利
Henry.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
丈夫
Husband.
你一定要相信我
You must believe me.
我从未那般的... 亲近过你的皇兄
I never knew your brother,in that way.
他当时那么年轻
He was so young.
那么虚弱
And he was ill.
我从未亲近其他男人
I have never known another man,
也不想亲近其他男人
nor ever want to.
我爱你
I love you.
国王陛下驾到!
The king!
去房♥间里见国王
Won't you join the king in his chambers?
玛丽
Mary.
我的爱女
My darling daughter.
阳光小姑娘
Miss yellow.
你做祷告了吗?
Have you said your prayers?
做了
Yes.
陛下
My lord.
这样您喜欢吗?
How like you this?
国王可有什么消息或者迹象说 今晚可能会来看我?
Has the king sent any message or sign that he might visit me tonight?
没有 殿下
No,my lady.
我很担心你 亲爱的
Oh,worried about you,my love.
你工作得太辛苦
You work too hard.
我知道
I know that.
这样会让你丧命
It will kill you.
我也知道
I know that too.
那我该怎么办?
What am i supposed to do?
活下去
Stay alive.
你不来吗?
Aren't you coming?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
皇后的新侍女到了
The queen's new ladies have arrived.
来啊!
Come on!
小姐!
Mistress!
小姐!
Mistress!
看看她走路的样子...
The way she carries herself...
"这就如剧毒的毒蛇一般 竟然把圣城罗马称作巴比伦
"what serpent was ever so venomous as to call the holy city of rome 'babylon'
把教皇的权威称作暴♥政♥
and the pope's authority 'tyranny,'
把神圣的神父蔑称为反基♥督♥徒?"
turned the name of our holy father into 'antichrist'?"
很好
It's very good.
言辞激烈 但是很好
Strongly worded,but it's very good.
你确定?
You're sure?
也许言辞可以稍微温和一些
Well you might think of toning down the polemic just a little.
比如你把路德叫做"杂种"的这地方 到哪儿去了?
For example,where you describe luther as "this weed",where is it?
这里 "这丧心病狂的孬种"
"This dilapidated, sick and evilminded sheep."
温和一点?
Tone it down?
是啊 出于...
Well yes,for...
出于外交策略
for diplomatic purposes.
不 不行
No,never.
谴责路德怎么说都不过分
No language can be strong enough to condemn luther,
赞扬他却是无话可说
nor gracious enough to praise his holiness.
我会为他准备一份副本
I will dedicate a copy to him,
你到罗马去交给他
and you will take it to him,in rome.
为什么是我?
Why me?
如果其中有任何一丝真善之处 都是因为你
If there is anything true and good in it, it is due to you.
如果没有你的指导和忠诚 托马斯-摩尔爵士
I could never have written it or anything else, sir thomas more,
我是永远也无法写出此慷慨之言
without your guidance and unfailing honesty.
您为什么叫我托马斯爵士?
Why do you call me sir thomas?
我所能做的 只能是你封爵
A knighthood is the least I could do.
我所做的还不值得如此
It's a great deal more than I deserve.
不要太谦逊了 托马斯
Now,don't be too modest,thomas.
你不是圣人
You're not a saint.
我还有别的事要托付你
There is something else I want you to do for me.
收缴所有能找到的路德的作品
Seize all the copies of luther's works you can find
烧掉
and burn them.
全部烧掉
Burn them all.
法国来信
From france.
弗朗西斯国王已经发现
Well,king francis has already discovered
我们和西班牙恢复邦交了
our rapprochement with the emperor.
他觉得被背叛 很生气 并为此威胁我们
He feels betrayed and angry and is making threats against our interests.
谁告诉他的?
Who told him?
圣保罗十字街 伦敦
*********
阿门
Amen.
女士们先生们
My lords and ladies,
圣罗马帝国皇帝 阿♥拉♥贡 巴伦西亚 那不勒斯及西西里之国王 查尔斯殿下
his imperial highness,charles,holy roman emperor, king of aragon,valencia,naples and sicily.
勃艮第公爵
Duke of burgundian territories.
奥地利大公
Archduke of austria.
主教阁下 稍等
Your eminence,a moment.
走开 佩斯先生
Move away,mr.Pace.
走开
Move away.
遵命 主教阁下
Yes,eminence.
殿下!
Your highness!
陛下!
Your majesty!
我没料到...
I did not expect...
我忍♥受不了等待
I could not sustain the anticipation.
所以直接下来迎接您
I had to come straight down and welcome you myself.
我真是万分荣幸
Then I am truly honoured.
欢迎
Bienvenidos.
今晚我们就跳舞狂欢吧
Tonight we shall dance and feast.
明天 带你去看看我的舰队
And tomorrow,you shall come see my ships.
先生们
Gentlemen.
奏乐!
Music!
庆祝吧!
Let's celebrate!
来
Come.
把那个人带走
Remove that man.
等一下
Wait.
不 等一下
No,wait.
等一下!
Wait!
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表