剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
寂寥?
Lonely?
陛下和我之间
Things are not well between us.
相处得并不好
His majesty and I.
但是...
But...
我亲眼看到他对您是多么的倾慕
I saw with my own eyes how attentive he is to you.
他看您的时候是如此全心投入
He looks at you with such,devotion.
如此充满了爱意
It seems with such love.
恐怕那是给您看的
I fear that is for your benefit.
亨利很会伪装
Henry is a good masquer.
别再让我听到你那番话
I don't want to hear this again.
安女士?
Lady anne?
在 陛下
Yes,your majesty.
我觉得 他终有一天会同我离婚
I think sometimes he will ask me for a divorce.
离婚?!
A divorce!?
不 那没可能
No,that's impossible.
是吗?
Is it?
请原谅 (阻住女士的路要道歉)
Forgive me.
安
Anne.
不 不要这样
No.Not like this.
那要怎样?
How?
引诱我
Seduce me.
致我于书信
Write letters to me.
和诗词
And poems.
我热爱诗词
I love poems.
用你的文字夺走我的心
Ravish me with your words.
引诱我
Seduce me.
陛下!
Majesty!
没事
It's alright.
她走了
She's gone.
敬请两位陛下 以封印来见证两国所签订的
For your majesties to sign between you this treaty of perpetual amity and concord,
永久友好共处条约 并在此诸多王公贵族见证下
and to confirm with your seals and before these witnesses
并认可 于玛丽公主殿下年长于12岁之际
the betrothal of charles, holy roman emperor,
下嫁于圣罗马帝国皇帝查尔斯
and her highness princess mary, upon her reaching the age of 12.
我将以教廷使节 及英格兰 商议大臣的身份 再次向您们重申
I say to you again,in my power as papal legate and chancellor of england,
您们将在这 验证彼此相敬相爱的合约上签字
that you should sign this treaty of friendship,one to another,
永不毁约 愿上帝保佑
and never break it,so help you god.
我想您保证我对您的敬慕和忠诚
I swear to you my honour and allegiance.
请您永远给予我于信任
You must always trust in me.
永远
Always.
佩斯先生呢?
Where is mr. Pace?
他应该参加才对
He should have been here.
陛下 我极为愧疚的发现
Your majesty, I have discovered,shamefully,
佩斯先生玷污了陛下您对他的信任
that mr.Pace was not deserving your majesty's trust.
我已经将他从职位上撤走
I have removed him from his offices.
你确定?
You're sure?
法国人用重金将其收买♥♥
The french were paying him a pension.
我明白了
I see.
相信你能替我找人取而代之
I trust you'll find me a replacement.
我说 我们的事情进展如何?
Well? How do our affairs proceed?
非常顺利 大人
Very well,your grace.
国王还没有言明对她的倾心
The king makes no obvious declaration of interest
但通过他看她的眼神 可以洞察出
but it's possible to detect it in the way he glances at her
在他的思绪中 他已对她的裸体垂涎许久
as if,in his mind,he could see her naked.
那倒是 但他看很多年轻女人都是用那种目光
Yes,well,he looks at most young women that way.
但这只是个开始
But it is a start.
推倒那个 让人难以忍♥受的教士的一个开始
A beginning at least to the end of that insufferable prelate.
时机刚刚好
All in good time.
一切将接踵而来
One thing will follow another.
或许将萨福克公爵列入我们的计划中 也是个明智之举
Perhaps it would be a good idea to include the duke of suffolk in our plans.
查尔斯-布兰登!?
Charles brandon!?
他可不是什么君子
He is barely a gentleman.
他是皇帝最亲近的朋友
He's the king's closest friend.
相信他和我们一样憎恨沃尔西
And I believe hates wolsey as much as we do.
至少在这多事之秋
He would be a natural ally.
大家都是同道中人!
At least for a time!
攻击得分!
Attack!
安东尼-墨尔本先生夺得两分
Two points for mr.Anthony melbourne.
海斯先生
Mr. Heys,
我要的你带来了吗?
do you have those pieces I asked for?
是的 陛下
Yes,your majesty.
黄金镶边红宝石一枚
One,rubies set in circlets of gold.
镶于黄金与珍珠簇拥之下的 稀有宝石一枚
Second,a precious stone upon a bed of gold and pearl.
带有黄金紫石及狮头装饰的
A third,small and large drops of pearl, with gold and purple
什锦珍珠一幅
and the detail of a lion's head.
最后 由金银琥珀铸造的羽饰
And lastly feathers of silver, gold and amber.
这些珠宝很适合皇后殿下 陛下
Jewels fit for a queen,your majesty.
是沃尔西!
It was wolsey!
是沃尔西!
It was wolsey!
不是我!
Not me!
听我说!
Listen to me.
收取法国人赃款的是沃尔西!
It's wolsey who has a pension from the french.
不是我!
Not me!
听我说!
Listen to me!
我什么都没做!
I didn't do anything!
我是无辜的!
I'm innocent!
是沃尔西! 沃尔西! 沃尔西!
It was wolsey! Wolsey! Wolsey!
去质问他! 质问他!
Just ask him! Ask him!
是沃尔西!
It was wolsey!
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表