剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
为何?
What for?
陛下希望您能监管粮食生产
His majesty would like you to supervise grain production
和北海贸易
and north sea trade.
贸易?
Trade?
贸易...
Trade...
你当我是什么?
what do you take me for?
屠夫的儿子?
A butcher's son?!
您也看到了 大人 这并非我的指令
As you see,my lord, these are not my orders.
可怜的威廉
Poor william!
这就是他一生所有的遗物?
Is this all that remains, of an entire life?
你要确保这些珠宝 全数归还他不幸的妻子
We must see that these jewels get back to his unfortunate lady.
威廉是在他沃里克的家中死去的 离这里很远
William died at his house at warwickshire which is a long way from here
上帝保佑这恶疾不要扩散
and god willing,the disease won't spread.
但你们在任何情况下 都要增强自己的抵抗力
But you should fortify yourselves against it in any case.
这些是医治溃疡的膏药
Now,these are plasters to heal ulcers.
这是种软膏 能清凉灼伤皮肤 还能止痒
This is an unguent,which cools inflammation and stops itching.
这个帮助消化
This helps digestion,
这个润滑干燥皮肤...
this soothes dry skin...
而这种软膏 能缓解阳♥具♥疼痛
and this ointment will comfort your cock if it's sore.
谢谢陛下
Thank you.
这些叫做瑞西斯药片
These are called pills of rasis,
是用发明它的土耳其人的名字命名
they're named after the turk who invented them.
据说能对付热汗病
They are said to be good against the sweating sickness.
但这种草药汤剂更有效
But this infusion is even better.
这是什么?
What is it?
是草药混合液 有金盏花
It's a mixture of marigold,
和效用很好的草药
manus christi a very efficacious herb
酢浆草 牧草
sorrel,meadow plant,
亚麻籽醋 象牙屑
linseed vinegar, ivory scrapings,
全部跟糖混合 试试
all mixed with sugar. Take some.
您确定吗?
Are you sure?
有人告诉过我 喝草药汤剂是最不好的
Someone told me that taking infusions was the worst thing.
相信我
Trust me.
会让你有些反胃
It'll make you feel sick.
但比起它预防的疾病还是好太多了
But it's better than the sickness it prevents!
哦 黑斯廷斯女士
Oh, mistress hastings.
把她葬在威廉爵士旁边
Bury her beside sir william.
真动听
That's so beautiful.
只是一段写给朋友的篇章
It's just something for a friend.
请原谅 我无法工作 除非我...
Forgive me,I can't work, unless I'M...
当然 晚安 托马斯-塔利斯
of course. Good night, thomas tallis.
等等
Wait!
你的名字是?
What's your name?
琼
Joan.
请留一会儿
Stay a moment.
为什么... 是我?
Why... me?
你认为在世人眼中 你们两个是一模一样的?
Do you think the world judges you both the same?
是的 看起来是
Yes. Well,it seems to.
我不觉得 我看到你俩的不同
I don'T. I see the differences between you.
我看向你 见到了你头上的一道光
When I looked at you, I saw a light around your head.
一道光?
A light?
是说... 像光环一样的?
You mean... like a halo?
对 像一圈光环
Yes! Like a circle of light.
你真怪
Ha! You're weird.
我可以吻你吗 琼?
May I kiss you,joan?
早上好 内务大臣
Good morning,chamberlain.
陛下 允许我介绍让-伯雷殿下
Your majesty,may I present his highness jean de bellay,
拜恩的主教 新任法国大使
bishop of bayenne, the new french ambassador.
欢迎你 先生
Bienvenue monsieur.
陛下
Votre majest?
陛下 我很高兴地向您递交国书
Majesty,I am happy to present my credentials.
我很高兴再次跟你国君结盟
And I am happy to be once more friend and ally to your master.
多谢他珍贵的礼物
Thank him for his precious gifts.
我的荣幸
ITS A PLEASURE YOUR HIGHNESS
那么 阁下 对罗马皇帝之战如何了?
So,your excellence, how is the war against the emperor going?
陛下不必焦虑
Your majesty has no cause for anxiety.
法国♥军♥队和我们的盟友热那亚的舰队 已经毫不留情的将罗马皇帝的军队困在那波利
A french army and a fleet of our allies the genoese have hopelessly besieged the emperor's soldiers at napoli.
早晚查尔斯将会投降 并撤离意大利
Sooner or later, charles must surrender, and leave italy altogether.
真的是绝好的消息
That is truly excellent news.
啊 阁下 让我向你介绍
Ah! Your excellence, allow me to introduce
这不是安小姐吗?
is this not mademoiselle anne?
很荣幸见到你
Enchant?
红衣主教沃尔西阁下 跟我讲过你的事情
His eminence,cardinal wolsey, has told me all about you.
但是他没告诉我你是如此的美丽 作为一个法国人 这可是何等罪过
But he did not tell me how beautiful you are. For a frenchman, that is almost a crime.
但是法国人对所有的女人说她们美丽
BUT FRENCHMEN TELL EVERY WOMAN SHE IS A BEATIFUL
这不是罪过吗?
IS THAT NOT A CRIME TOO?
哈哈
Ha! Ha!
我给您准备了份礼物
I HAVE S GIFT FOR YOU.
给我吗?
FOR ME?
绝对是送给您的 大人
FOR YOU SIR
这只狗动作迅猛
THIS DOG IS VERY FAST
非常的出色
...REALLY FORMIDABLE
它叫什么名字?
What's his name?
沃尔西
Wolsey.
你会欣喜的 甜心
You ought to be glad, sweetheart.
阁下大人刚刚告诉我 罗马皇帝很快将会被
His excellence has just informed me that the emperor is soon
击败 并被逐出意大利
to be defeated and driven out of italy.
他将不会成为我们幸福的阻碍
He'll no longer be able to stand in the way of our happiness.
回去找你妻子去吧
Go back to your wife!
谁? 居然对国王出言不逊
Who? In the name of the king!
是不是有人说了什么?
Did someone say something...?
这阵臭味是怎么回事?
What is that stink?!
是醋味
It's vinegar!
是醋 阁下
Vinegar,excellence.
发生什么事情?
What's happened?
陛下 城内爆发了汗热病
Your majesty, there's been an outbreak of sweating sickness in the city.
至今日 已有300人丧生
300 deaths,this day alone.
传林纳克医生 快 我的妻子呢? 皇后呢?
Fetch dr. Linacre. Quickly. What about my wife,the queen?
皇后怎样了?
What about the queen?
安 别怕 我很快会见到你的
Anne! Don't be afraid, I'll see you soon.
乔治 带你妹妹去她的住处
George,take your sister to her chambers!
快走 快走
Allez,allez!
陛下 从我的经验看来
I find from experience, your majesty,
很多情况下 在实际病症出现之前
that in a great many cases before any actual physical symptoms appear,
患者都会饱受精神错乱之苦
the sufferers undergo a curious mental disorientation,
很快产生恐惧和担忧
a quick sense of fear
这就是病痛和死亡的前兆
a foreboding of pain and death.
每次幻觉都在扰乱人心
Every rumour sends them into agitated alarm;
确切的说 每个幻觉都能让人们大量出汗
indeed one rumour can itself cause a 1000 cases of sweat.
所以成千上万并非靠苦力出汗的人 也因恐惧而染上此病
So thousands catch the disease from fear who need not otherwise sweat.
对于遵循健康膳食的人们格外如此
Especially if they observe a good wholesome diet.
健康膳食?
A good wholesome diet?
那就是您的疗法 林纳克医生? 不用草药汤剂?
That is your best remedy, dr. Linacre? Not infusions?
汗热症有很多种疗法 希望陛下您能够相信我
I hope your majesty will trust me when I tell you that there are countless remedies for the sweat,
依小人所见 近乎所有的方法中 靠用药是无救的
nearly all of them,in my opinion, medically useless.
甚至不可预防?
Even to ward it off?
我听说过一个有趣的理论
Well,I heard of an interesting theory.
与我相熟的一位男士曾经对我发誓
A young gentleman of my acquaintance swears
他靠运动让身体自然发汗
that he can combat the disease directly
战胜了汗热症
by working himself
谢谢你 医生
Thank you,doctor.
我亲爱的妻儿
My dearest wife and family.
这场降临于我们头上的瘟疫 就是上帝的惩罚
This plague that has come upon us,is a punishment from god.
我们都是罪人 而上帝降怒于我们
We are all sinners,and god is displeased with us.
我们的生与死都由上帝一手安排
Whether we live or die is entirely in his hands.
我们所能做的只有祈祷 祈求上帝伟大而无限的仁慈
All we can do is pray and appeal to his great and infinite mercy...
深刻的反省我们罪孽深重的本性
and acknowledge our sinful natures
并认知自己对上帝的渴求
and our need for his grace.
你认为如何?
So what do you think?
这不就是个出汗的好法子吗?
Isn't that the best way of working up a sweat?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表