剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
She's a cheap nothing.
睁开眼睛 好好看看她
Open your eyes. Look at her.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
管好你自己的婚姻
Look to your own marriage.
你还好吗
How are you?
在燃烧
Burning.
欲♥火♥焚身
Burning with impatience.
夫人 沃翰大主教
My lady, Archbishop Warham...
和唐斯多主教求见
...and Bishop Tunstall are here to see you.
大人们
My lords.
我知道你们是特使会议的成员
I understand that you are among my council for the legatine court.
作为正直的人 你们的职责是对得起上帝和良心
As honourable men whose first duty is to God and your conscience...
我欢迎你们
...you are welcome.
-是国王派你们来的吗 -是的 陛下
- Has the king sent you? - Yes, Your Majesty.
那我们来讨论一下案子吧
We must discuss your brief.
我全心全意爱着国王陛下
I have nothing against His Majesty, whom I love with all my being...
只是恨他的顾问
...only against his advisers...
还有那个有野心毁了这个国家的女人
...and a certain woman whose ambition would ruin a kingdom.
夫人 我们不是来讨论案子的
Madam, we are not here to discuss a brief or any such.
但是... 我们是来汇报的
- But... - We came here to report, madam...
谣传境外有人密谋刺杀国王
...that rumours of plots against the life of His Majesty are abroad.
还有坎贝吉奥大主教
And plots against Cardinal Campeggio.
如果密谋成功
If any such plots were to be successful...
显然您和您的女儿
...then clearly both you and your daughter...
都脱不了嫌疑
...would be suspected of involvement.
我简直不敢相信国王会听信这些谣言
I cannot believe the king would give credence to such rumours...
他应该知道 你们也应该知道
...since he knows, as you know...
我珍惜我丈夫的生命胜过我自己的
...that I value my husband's life even much more than my own.
夫人 还有一个情况
Madam, there is yet another complaint.
你太轻率 在民众面前露面太多
That you are flippant and show yourself too much to the people.
您喜欢他们的欢呼 并对他点头微笑挥手
That you rejoice in their acclaim, smiling, nodding and waving at them.
有此可见 你恨国王
Therefore, we suppose that you hate the king.
凭什么这么说
Why should you suppose that?
夫人 因为你不肯承认 和他的婚姻生活是一种罪恶
Because you don't accept that all this time you've been living in sin with him.
即使现在真♥相♥大白 你也拒绝国王的慷慨提议
Even when the truth has been revealed, you refuse to accept the king's offer...
去侍奉上帝
...offer to retire to a religious house.
又来了
That again.
我已经答复过了 上帝并没有招呼我去做修女
I have answered for that already. God never called me to a nunnery.
我是国王陛下合法的真正的妻子
I am His Majesty's true and legitimate wife.
夫人 看在上帝的份儿上... 是的 看在上帝的份儿上
- Madam, for the love of God... - Yes, for the love of God.
你自己也公认过 主教大人
As you yourself once professed, archbishop.
你告诉人们我的罪名是莫须有的
You told people that you knew my case to be true.
现在为什么改变主意
So, what changed your mind?
嗯
是因为沃尔西吗
Was it Wolsey?
告诉我 你是不是对你在人间的地位
Tell me, do you prefer your place in this earth...
比对在天堂的地位更看重
...rather than your place in heaven?
对这些指责你还没有答复 先生
- You have not answered the charges. - Sir.
我被自己的律师起诉 这让我无法接受
I consider it hard indeed to be charged and accused by my own lawyers.
这算什么公正
Where is the justice in that?
我不会再见你们 你们也不再代表我
I will speak to you no more, but you will not act for me.
凯瑟林
Catherine.
你为什么否认我的公正
Why do you go on denying me justice?
你真是无情
You're so heartless.
充满了恨意
So full of hatred.
我不要再骗自己说你爱我了
I can't persuade myself any longer that you love me.
我的确爱你
I do love you.
我从未停止过爱你 你知道
I have never ceased to love you. You know that.
我不知道
I don't know it.
也许你该离我们的女儿远点...
Perhaps you should be kept away from our daughter...
免得给她坏的影响 让她恨我
...in case you start poisoning her mind against me.
你怎么能对我说这样的话
How can you say these things to me?
我们一起走过那么久 曾经在彼此心里有过那样的分量
After all this time, after all that we have meant to each other.
我希望你能讲道理
I'm only asking you to be reasonable.
我讲道理 不肯讲道理的人是你
I am being reasonable. It is you who will not be reasonable.
你到底想要什么 托马斯
What is it you really want, Thomas?
想要什么
- Want? - In life.
对于你的生活 你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道 我想是旅行吧
I don't know. Travel, I suppose.
如果可以的话 去冒险
Adventure, if I could.
旅行 你想去哪儿
Travel? Where would you go?
你没听书吗
Have you not heard?
航海家已经出发了
Sea discoverers to new worlds have gone.
卡伯特(意大利航海家 北美大♥陆♥的发现者) 去新的大♥陆♥ 有的去美洲和印度
Cabot to Newfoundland, others to America, the Indies.
还有的去中国 丝绸王国 马可-波罗故事中的国度
Some speak of China, Cathay, the fabled lands of Marco Polo.
你会去哪儿
But where would you go?
我会从这里出发...
I'd set out here...
头发是充满伏兵和圈套的丛林
...though the hair is a forest of ambush and snares.
但是眉毛能让人平静 像安宁的平原
But the brow becalms us when it's smooth and plain.
眼窝对于船队很危险
And the dark pools of the eyes are dangerous to our ship...
陷进去就会失事
...for to be drawn into them would be shipwreck.
鼻子就像子午线 带我们到嘴唇
The nose, like the first meridian, directs us down...
幸运之岛
...to the Islands Fortunate...
我就在这里
...the swelling lips.
抛锚
I would anchor here...
听海妖的歌♥声
...and hear the siren songs.
然后继续航行
Then sailing on...
越过下巴这个海角
...past the glorious promontory of chin.
我们也许会遇到一些海岛
We may encounter survivors...
然后航行到你的印度
...as we travel down towards your India.
在大西洋上停下
And we pause at the Atlantic navel.
海浪会带着我们
Then the current carries our pilot on...
去到另一个丛林
...to another forest...
会有很多船只遇难
...where many are shipwrecked...
旅行到此为止
...and no further ever get.
我有了个新的座右铭
I have a new motto.
是什么
What is it?
你得自己去找
You'll have to find it.
在哪儿
Where is it?
在一条丝带上 藏在某个地方
On a piece of ribbon hidden somewhere.
是不是... 这儿
Is it here?
不
No.
-那这里呢 -不
- Down there? - No.
那在这里吗
Is it down here?
我不能再等了
I can't wait much longer.
你不用再等了
You won't have to.
嗯...
陛下... 事情又被拖延下了
Your Majesty, there are fresh delays.
大家都见不到坎贝吉奥
No one can see Campeggio.
快告诉我 在哪儿
Where is it? Tell me.
也许有人是故意的
What if someone is deliberately stalling?
有意拖延 寻找借口
Delaying things, making excuses.
坎贝吉奥
Campeggio?
不 是别的人 离你更近的人
No. No, someone else, someone much closer to you.
我摸到了
I'm touching it.
Ainsi sera
grogne qui grogne.
事情会朝着有利的方向发展 (解释上面的法文)
That's how it's going to be.
让他们抱怨去吧
Let them grumble.
一个和你更接近的人
Someone much closer to you.
关于坎贝吉奥 我想问问你的意见
I want to ask you frankly about Campeggio.
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
你觉得他妥协了吗
Do you think he's compromised?
谁知道呢 也许他收了皇帝的贿赂
Who knows, perhaps he's getting a pension from the emperor.
据我所知 劳伦佐不是这样的人
As I know it, Lorenzo is the least prejudicial of men.
他本人也受够了查尔斯手下的人
And he has suffered personally at the hands of Charles's soldiers.
他们到达罗马的时候 洗劫了他家
When they entered Rome, they ransacked his house.
我觉得他对皇帝没什么好感
I don't believe he has love for the emperor.
那他为什么拖延会议
Then why is he delaying the trial?
他们有些技术上的东西需要解决 仅此而已
Well, there are some technical matters that need to be resolved, that's all.
陛下您根本不用担心
There is nothing for Your Majesty to be concerned about.
该死的 根本就不是坎贝吉奥 就是你
Goddamn it. It's not Campeggio at all, it's you.
就是你在拖 你对离婚的事漠不关心
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表