剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
再一局
Again!
进攻得分 国王陛下赢得两分
Attack! Two points for his majesty.
"你不肯接受这些珠宝让我暗自忧伤"
"I was distressed you would not accept the brooches.
"这些珠宝并非为她人 而专门为你而铸"
They were made for you, not for anyone else.
"为何我视你如珍宝 你却自认渺小"
And why are you not worthy when I deem you so?
"对汝芳心的渴望... 在你看来一定微不足道"
For certain,it must be plain to you now that I desire to find a place in your heart-"
等等 给我
wait! Give it to me!
给我
Give it.
对汝芳心的渴望
Desire to find a place in your heart
以及对你深爱的向往
and your grounded affection.
深爱?
Grounded affection?
深爱
Grounded.
跟我说你们私下见过面
Tell me at least that we can meet in private.
"能够与你倾心比什么都重要"
I mean nothing more than a chance to talk to you.
"我恳求你 快速回宫"
I beg you, come back to court soon.
快点还给我 哥哥
Come... give it back,brother.
与此同时 看在上帝的份上 请接受这份礼物 并让其有幸被佩戴
And meanwhile,accept this new gift and wear it,for my sake.
什么礼物 在哪儿?
What gift? And where is it?
哦 老天爷
Oh holy jesus!
拿过来 小伙子们
Bring it here,lads.
你什么时候带我的外甥女回宫?
When will you bring my niece back to court?
我看就快了
Soon,I think.
现在 国王的胃口被吊起来
Now the king's appetite is whetted.
这是什么?
What's this?
小把戏而已 陛下
Just a trick,your majesty.
小把戏而已
Just a trick.
国王陛下 对战 安东尼-耐弗特先生
- His majesty,the king and mr. Anthony knivert!
-长枪 -就绪
- Lance. - A plaisance!
准备好了吗
Ready?!
长枪
Lance.
冲
Yeah!
国王忘记扣下面罩
The king's forgotten his visor.
坚持住 坚持住 国王陛下
Hold! Hold! Hold! The king! The king! Hold!
陛下 陛下
Majesty! Your majesty!
-我没受伤 -让我看看
- I'm not hurt! - Let me see.
-没有伤到眼睛 感谢上帝 -给我一块手帕
It's not your eyes,thank god. - A cloth to me!
好了
Okay.
看 看到了吗?
See! See?!
陛下
Majesty!
您能原谅我吗? 您能原谅我吗?
Will you forgive me? Will you?
那不是你的错 安东尼 不是你的错
It's not your fault anthony! It's all my fault!
是我的错 你伤不到我
It's my fault! You didn't hurt me.
-你伤不到我 -我不能
You can't hurt me. - No!
再战一局
Try it again!
亨利 亨利
Henry. Henry.
夫人 不要惊慌
Madam, have no fear.
我要再次跨上战马 证明给这里所有的人看
I intend to ride again and prove to everyone here
我刀枪不入
that I'm well and unharmed.
如果您坚持... 但我宁愿您改变主意
If you insist,but I would much rather you did not.
夫人
My lady.
戴好盔甲
Arm yourself!
遵命
Yes.
准备迎接我的挑战吗 安东尼?
Are you ready for me anthony?
英格兰人♥民♥ 你们的国王平安无事
People of england, your king is unharmed!
长枪
Lance!
有呼吸吗?
Is he breathing?
叫医生
Get a physic!
耐弗特
Knivert!
安东尼 安东尼
Anthony! Anthony.
您召见我 殿下?
You want to see me, your highness?
只是问问还得在海上多久?
Only to ask how much longer we must be at sea?
顺风的话 再两天
With a fair wind,2 more days.
你玩牌吗 大人?
Do you play cards,your grace?
有时... 殿下
Sometimes... your highness.
我们玩什么好?
What game shall we play?
悉听尊便
You choose.
法式出王牌
French ruff.
你来抽王
You pick trumps.
国王 (抽到了K做王牌)
Kings.
手气好而已 殿下
How appropriate your highness.
要酒吗?
Wine?
随您意
As you please.
殿下对您的婚礼一定很期待吧?
Your highness must be looking forward with great anticipation to your wedding?
我听说对方国王骑术了得...
I hear the king was a great horseman...
在他在位时期 还因美丽的情人们著名
in his time. And famous for his beautiful mistresses.
不要揶揄我 我不喜欢
Don't tease me. I don't like it.
一个老男人试图跟您做♥爱♥时 您喜欢吗?
Will you like it when an old man tries to make love to you?
大人这话说太过了 已经
Your grace goes too far. Already.
福音书说 真♥相♥让人自♥由♥
- Gospel says the truth will make you free.
现在你渎神了
Now you are blasphemous!
我可怜的女士们不该听到你的言语
My poor ladies should not hear you!
夫人
My lady.
-夫人 -夫人
- My lady. - My lady.
我要你离开
I want you to leave.
是吗?
Do you?
对 现在
Yes. Now.
遗憾
Pity.
我手气正好
I had a winning hand.
给皇帝传信
Send a message to the emperor.
告诉他我们对他在帕维亚的大胜 还有法兰西国王擒住
Tell him of our joy and contentment at his great victory at pavia,
是多么喜悦和欢欣
and his capture of the french king.
是 陛下
Yes,your majesty.
问他准备如何处置弗朗西斯
Ask him what he intends to do with francis.
还有既然俘虏了弗朗西斯
And whether or not, with francis captive,
是否现在 并非攻打法国本土的好时机?
it may not be a good time to think about striking france itself?
告诉他我们有黄金 人力和战船 任之利用
Tell him we have gold, men and ships at his disposal,
我们急切希望参战 共享他的荣誉
and are eager to do battle and share some of his glory.
谨遵吩咐
Yes,I shall.
啊 陛下 这位是您的新秘书
Ah! Your majesty. This is your new secretary.
托马斯-克伦威尔 训练有素的律师 勤勉的人 一位学者
This is thomas cromwell. He is a trained barrister, a diligent man and a scholar.
他将会对陛下您效力非凡
I think he'll be very useful for your majesty.
-克伦威尔先生 -陛下
Mr. Cromwell.
女士们
Ladies.
你回宫了
You're back at court.
私下见面好吗?
May I see you privately?
甜心
Sweetheart.
父王 父王
Le roi! Le roi!
您好吗?
很好 我的小东西 你呢?
还不错啦
夫人
My lady.
沃尔西为什么拆我的信?
Why does wolsey open my letters?
我难道不是英格兰的王后?
Am I not the queen of england?
-你确定他拆了? -确定
- You sure he does? - I am sure.
那么我会阻止他的
Then i shall stop it.
沃尔西主教有时热心过头
Cardinal wolsey can be too zealous.
但永远都在为我们的利益效力
But it is always in our interest.
除非你藏了什么秘密
Unless you have secrets!
安东尼-耐弗特先生到
Mr. Anthony knivert.
安东尼
Anthony.
陛下
Majesty.
你差点儿瞎了一只眼睛
You almost lost an eye.
反正那只也不太用
Never use that one much anyway.
跪
Kneel.
我封你为安东尼-耐弗特爵士
I dub thee sir anthony knivert.
请起 安东尼爵士 接受公♥证♥
Arise sir anthony and be recognized.
威廉-康普顿先生
Mr. William compton.
这责难的眼神是为什么 安东尼爵士?
Why so reproving a look,sir anthony?
陛下 我为同样的称誉 几乎失去一只眼睛
Your majesty,I nearly lost an eye for the same report.
啊 可你没有搬过树
Ah! But you never carried a tree.
威廉
William!
跪
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表