剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
是的陛下 伯爵... 我丈夫
Oui,majeste. The count,my husband,
有事留在法国无法同来 很遗憾
had to stay behind in france,regrettably.
的确 非常遗憾 夫人
Indeed. Very regrettable,madame.
你会得到补偿的
But you must be compensated.
在这里你一定会享受到乐趣
You must enjoy some pleasures whilst here.
我有个消息 大人也许会感兴趣
I have some news, which may interest your grace.
温彻斯特的主教6个月前逝世
The bishop of winchester died 6 months ago.
嗯
Mm hm.
温彻斯特是英格兰最富有的教区
Winchester is the richest parish in england.
沃尔西本该委任其继任人
Wolsey is supposed to appoint his successor.
而且他已经提出任命者
And he just did.
就是他自己
He appointed himself.
那男人到底想要多少财富?
- How much more wealth does that man want?
-还有更多 -告诉我
- There's more. - Tell me!
似乎他正用国王的部分钱财
- It appears that he's been using some of the king's money
为他在牛津的新学院投资
to invest his new college in oxford,
还有他私人的基金
and his own personal foundation.
他关闭最不景气的修道院 剥夺它们全部资产
He closes down the worst monasteries, strips them of their assets,
这么做是应该的 但这些收益 并没有流入国王的小金库
as he is supposed to do but instead of transferring all the profit to the privy purse,
而是全部不见了
he makes all the profits disappear.
上帝 你必须告知国王 马上
God. You must tell the king. Right away.
请原谅 大人
Forgive me,your grace,
但我们得审时度势
but we must judge the time,exactly.
沃尔西已是国王心腹 无论证据 如何不利于他 国王都不会相信
Such is wolsey's hold over the king that, whatever the evidence against him,the king won't believe it.
但总会有时机出现
But there will come a point.
当国王对这位大臣的信任 悬置未决的时候 大人
When the king's belief in his minister will hang in the balance and then,your grace
我们就能把真♥相♥抖落到天平上
we shall drop our truth into the scales
天平就会倾斜
and the scales will fall.
亲爱的托马斯
Dear thomas!
陛下
Majesty.
留在宫里 我需要你
Come and stay at court. I need you.
我给你华丽的住所
I'll give you great chambers.
康普顿的住所很好的 给你用
Compton has great chambers. You can have his!
如同我爱陛下您一般 我希望住所中能有我的家人
Much as I love your majesty, I like my chambers to have my family inside them.
当然
Indeed.
国王陛下钟爱你胜过任何人 摩尔先生 您知道的
His majesty loves you above anyone else, mr. More,you know that.
也许如此
That may be true.
但 若我的人头 能为他换来西班牙的一座城♥堡♥
And yet,if my head were to win him a castle in spain,
我想他会砍下来的
I think he would cut it off.
怀亚特先生
Mr. Wyatt.
陛下
Your majesty.
听说你是位诗人
I hear you're a poet.
噢 我写诗 但不知道算不算诗人
Oh. I write poems. I don't know how to be "a poet. "
我略有欣赏 很得我欢欣
I've read some. I like them.
陛下 我感激无言
My lord,I don't know what to say.
你爱着安-博林?
Were you in love with anne boleyn?
我...
I...
沃尔西主教告诉我 你们曾有婚约
cardinal wolsey tells me you were once engaged.
不 并非如此
No! That's not true.
你爱过她?
Did you love her?
安女士如此美丽 任何男人都有责任爱她
Lady anne is so beautiful it is the duty of every man to love her.
我当然爱过她 但只是暗恋
Of course I loved her but from a distance.
而我本人是有妇之夫
Personally,I have a wife.
吃好喝好
Enjoy the feast.
托马斯? 托马斯-塔利斯
Thomas? Thomas tallis!
您好
Hello.
我们只想说 我们爱你的音乐
We just wanted to say we love your music.
谢谢
Thank you.
我俩同♥房♥♥ 你想跟我们回去吗?
We share a room. Do you want to come back with us?
我想把这首曲子作完
I want to finish this song.
明天再写
But finish it tomorrow.
明天就会忘掉
I'll have forgotten it by tomorrow.
你也会忘掉我们
And you'll forget us,too.
康普顿 我的朋友
Compton,my friend,
觉得纳瓦拉的玛格丽特公主如何?
what do you think of princess marguerrite de navarre?
天生尤物 陛下
She's well built your majesty.
不过照我的喜好 上围稍重了些
Little heavy in the top decks for my taste though.
她是弗朗西斯的妹妹
She's francis' sister.
碰巧让我知道
I happen to know that.
嗯哼...
Mm hm...
噢 陛下
oh,majeste.
啊 陛下
Ah,majeste.
好棒
好棒
喔 啊
Ouu,ahh.
-哦 我的天 亨利 -我的天
- Ah,mon dieu,henri. - Mon dieu,
亨利
henri.
完事
C'est fini.
何时何地我都乐意赢你的钱
Happy to take your money anytime or place.
船长 你该省点钱到里斯本用
You should save your money captain, for when we get to lisbon.
晚安
Good night.
让路
Out of the way.
让开 让开
Make way. Make way.
罗马皇帝的信史到 陛下
A messenger from the emperor, your majesty.
怎么了? 出什么事了?
Well?! What is it?
皇帝陛下大胜法军
The emperor has won a great victory against the french.
你的意思是?
What are you saying?
五天前 在帕维亚战役大获全胜
At the battle of pavia, 5 days ago,
皇帝的军队完全占据上风
the emperor's army totally overcame those of the french.
法军已溃不成军
The french army was destroyed.
上帝
My god!
所言属实?
Is this true?!
不止如此 法兰西国王本身 亦在战场就擒
Not only that! The french king himself was also captured on the battlefield.
弗朗西斯?
Francis?
弗朗西斯国王被擒?
King francis was captured?!
是的 陛下
Yes,your majesty.
他现为皇帝的阶下囚
He's now the emperor's prisoner.
你的到来好比天使长加百列降临
- You are as welcome here as the angel gabriel.
去吃饱吧
Feed yourself!
喜讯到来 庆祝
Great news! We must celebrate!
上啊
Come!
攻击
Attack!
安东尼-耐弗特先生得分
Point to mr. Anthony knivert!
干得好 托尼
Well done,tony!
告诉你 威廉 我今天一定会被加封骑士
I tell you,william. I will be called a knight today,
不然就永远不会了
or I never will be.
国王陛下迎战
His majesty,the king.
我的王后
My queen.
我的王
My lord.
-为国王陛下欢呼 -夫人
- Hoorah for his majesty! - My lady.
祝您胜利 陛下
Godspeed,your majesty!
你也看到皇后多么受人爱戴
You see how popular the queen is with the people.
她是易莎贝拉和费德南的女儿
She is the daughter of isabela and ferdinand.
或许人们认为皇后就该像她这样
Perhaps the people think she is what a queen ought to be.
威廉-康普顿先生接受陛下的挑战
Mr. William compton takes his majesty's challenge!
您今天看来有些许不悦
You seem out of sorts today.
我自有沮丧和痛苦的理由
I have reasons to be downcast and pained.
但那些沮丧和痛苦并不让你困扰
But they needn't bother you.
为什么我们不该承受痛苦?
Why should we not have pains?
有些人认为我们该享受于天堂的羽绒暖床
Some people think we ought to go to heaven in feather beds!
但是不该那样
But that is not the way.
我们的主升♥天♥时被痛苦和磨难缠身
The lord himself went there in pain and tribulation.
当然 我并不是说您是那样...
Not that I'm suggesting that you're like that. Of course.
您准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我生来就已准备好 威廉
I was born ready william.
进攻得分 国王陛下得分
Attack! A point for his majesty the king!
不要看我
Do not look at me.
我请求你私下替我做件事
I ask you privately to do something for me.
将这封信带给皇帝殿下(她的侄子)
Take this letter to the emperor.
你能替我完成这件任务吗?
You will do this for me
不得将此信给他人看 也不得同他人提及只言半语
and not show it to anyone nor speak a word about it.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表