剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
是的 大人
Yes,your grace.
让你丈夫把它舔掉吧
Get your husband to lick it off!
小姑娘 你怎么了?
Child,what is it?
没什么 女士 我...
Nothing,madam I...
我就是觉得有些头晕
I just felt a little dizzy.
过来
Come here.
不用了 我...我只是有些头晕 我...
No,I... I still feel dizzy,I...
是那种病
that's it!
我染上了出汗症
I've caught the sweat!
才没有 小姑娘
Ha! No gentle child.
只不过头痛 仅此而已
It's just a headache. No more than that.
不是的 我的胃...
It's not! I have... I have pains in my...
很痛
in my stomach.
是的 这不就是症状吗?
Yes! Isn't that a sign?
怎能否认? 我就要死了
How can you deny it? I'm going to die!
不 你不会死的 听我说
No,you're not going to die. Listen to me.
你不会死的 好吗?
You are not going to die. Ok?
嘘...
Shhh...
"近日 我可怜的女仆因患汗热症而死去
"My poor maid has this day caught the sweat and died.
在此我恳求陛下 指引我该怎么做?"
I beg your majesty, what shall I do?"
我要去见她
I want to see her.
你建议您不要接近任何染有此病
I would counsel against any contact with infected persons,
或者与染有此病的人有接触的人 您可是贵为英格兰的国王
or those who have had contact with infected persons. You are the king of england.
是的... 但万一她...
Yes... but what if she...
万一她死去该怎么办?
what if she dies?
好了
All right.
转告她 让她立刻离开皇宫
Tell her she must quit the palace,
同她父亲回到西佛堡 务必不得出门
she must go with her father back to hever and by all means shut herself up there.
我会派送草药汤剂给她 帮她护身
I will send her infusions to fortify herself
我还会写信给她
and I will write to her.
皇后陛下呢?
And what of her majesty?
皇后将会去勒德洛与我们女儿会合
The queen will join our daughter at ludlow.
祈求上帝 让她们在威尔士平安无事
I pray to god they'll be safe enough in wales.
您呢 陛下?
And you,your majesty?
我将闭门留在这里
I will shut myself up here,
无论如何也要避免出汗症的侵入
and keep the sweat at bay with every means.
我可否建议您:
Then if I may advise your majesty:
侍奉您的人越少越好
Keep as few people around you as possible,
以减少您被传染的危险
for in that way you can reduce the risk of contamination.
愿上帝保佑你我
God bless us both.
但愿如此
Indeed.
我前来道别
I've come to say goodbye.
将我送走您满意了?
Are you pleased to send me away?
难道你不想见我们的女儿?
You do not want to see our daughter?
把我送走 您就可以和她一起了?
Are you sending me away so that you can be with her?
不 她...
No,she...
你是说安-博林女士?
do you mean lady anne boleyn?
是的 我说的就是安-博林女士 您毫无避讳
Yes,I mean lady anne boleyn. You make no secret of her.
不是的 她会回到西佛
No she's going back to hever.
她的一个女仆已经死于汗热症
One of her maid's died of the sweat.
您对汗热症的恐惧胜过了您对情妇的痴迷?
And your fear of the sweat is greater than your infatuation with your mistress?
凯瑟琳 她不是我的情妇
Katherine, she is not my mistress.
我没有和她发生过关系
I do not sleep with her.
至少在你我依旧被婚姻所束缚之时 是不会的
Not whilst you and I are still married.
但是您同她说过您爱她吗?
But do you tell her that you love her?
您对她许诺过吗? 她让您对她许诺吗?
Do you make promises to her? Does she make promises to you?
还是如您所说 我依旧是您的妻子 您不肯告诉我
Will you not tell me since, as you say,I am still your wife.
凯瑟琳 我衷心的期望
Katherine,I wish with all my heart
你要接受我们的婚姻是建立在 谎言之上这个事实
you could accept our marriage was based upon a lie.
在这期间
In the meantime,
我依旧爱着你 期望你能保命
I still love you enough to want to save your life.
现在 按我的吩咐去做
Now do as I command.
去威尔士吧
Go to wales.
当您用这样的词藻 我...
When you speak like that,my love...
您的举动好像暗示我得了瘟疫 好像爱情本身就是瘟疫
you act as though I had the plague. As though love itself was like the plague.
我会写信给你
I shall write to you.
请向玛丽带上身为国王 身为人父 的我对她的热爱
Tell mary,the king,her father, sends his love and devotion.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我没事 爸爸
I feel fine,papa.
你确定?
You're sure?
你为什么这么说?
What are you saying?
因为我的女仆出事 我就一定被传染了吗?
Because of my maid I'm certain to be contaminated?
不 当然不是
No,course not.
那到底怎么了?
What is it?
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
怎么了? 到底怎么回事?
What? What's wrong.
我无法呼吸 停住马车 我无法呼吸 停住马车
I can't breathe, stop the coach. I can't breathe! Stop the coach!
停步 停下马车
Halt! Ho! Stop the coach!
安?
Anne?
继续驾车
Drive on.
安
Anne!
哦 琼...我亲爱的妹妹
Oh joan... my dear sister.
神父 众所周知 这场病灾是上帝所赐
Father,it is well said and known that sickness is a visitation from god
是对我们罪孽的惩罚
and a punishment for sins.
但是神父 为什么...
But why father,
为什么我的国土成为他憎恨之地
why is my land so marked out for disfavour?
我们到底做了什么孽 以至万能的上帝如此的愤怒
What have we done that has displeased almighty god so much
将这场瘟疫降临到我们身上
that he brings this pestilence upon us?
是我的错吗?
Is it my fault?
神父 我恳求上天原谅 这些我们不知为何的罪孽
Father,I ask forgiveness for sins unknown.
并非以一个国王的身份
And I beg you for your blessing.
而是是一个男人的身份 恳请您为我们祈福
Not as a king, but as a man.
求您了 神父
Please father.
神父?
Father?
神父?
Father?
神父?
Father?
意大利 奥维多
ORBIETO. ITALY
两位好
Buon giorno.
你们是英国来的访者?
Are you the english envoys?
跟我来
Prego. Come!
英国来的使者 加德纳先生和福克斯先生
Inviate inglese, mr. Gardiner and mr. Foxe.
我的孩子们...
My sons...
圣父
holy father.
我被迫居住在如此窘迫的环境中 你们也见到了
You see how I am forced to live?
你们能想象到教皇的苦衷吗?
Can you imagine your father's misery?
西班牙人几乎将我击溃
The spaniards are practically
教皇圣人您知道我们为何来此
Your holiness knows why we are here.
我们带来一封国王亨利陛下的书信
We bring a letter from his majesty,king henry,
英格兰 爱尔兰和法国的国王 最忠实的天主教♥徒♥
the most dutiful and catholic king of england,ireland and france.
为了您能废除他的婚约 国王陛下在此提前感谢教皇圣人
His majesty thanks your holiness in advance for your support of his nullity suit.
他知道圣父您不会拒绝他的恳求
He knows that you, holy father,will not object to our supplications.
我诚心的希望
I wish with all my heart
能够使你们的主子欢欣满意
to please and satisfy your master.
但是我必须跟你们坦诚相见 上帝为证
But I must say to you, in all honesty, as god is my witness,
作为一个诚实的人
and as an honest man,
我已经被告诫 此请求仅仅出于 国王本人对安-博林这个女人
that I have been advised that this suit is prompted solely by the king's vain affection
盲目而不正当的爱慕而生
and undue love for this woman,anne boleyn.
据我听闻 英国国王只因"私人理由"
It has been said to me that the king of england desires
擅自要求离婚
his divorce for "private reasons" only,
而且他爱的这个女人 相比之下不仅在身份上
and that the woman he loves is far below him.
在品德方面都过于低微
Not only in rank,but... also in virtue.
教皇圣人...这些都是谁跟您说的?
Holiness... who has told you these things?
他们说那个叫安的女人已经有了身孕
They say that anne is already pregnant,
并且国王急切的希望让她的孩子 成为继承皇位的子裔
and that the king urgently wishes to make her child his heir to the throne.
安女士是重视贞节的表范
Lady anne is a model of chastity.
尽管她本人也期待生儿育女 但也要等待时机合适之时
Though very apt to procreate children,when the time comes.
圣父大人 她为人之纯洁 珍留至今的处♥女♥之身
Holy father,she impresses everyone who sees her or knows her with the purity of her life,
为人之冷静 娴熟和谦虚 给所有见过及认识她的人留下深刻印象
her constant virginity, her soberness, meekness,humility
的确在英格兰诸多女子之中
indeed of all the women in england,
目前为止她是成为皇后的最佳人选
she is by far the fittest to become queen.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表