剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
氛围会更加宽容
More tolerant.
在这个国家你有朋友吗?
Do you have friends in this country?
当然了 我可是英国人 在宫廷呢?
- Of course, sir, as an Englishman. - At court?
你在宫廷有无朋友?
Do you have friends at court?
你不否认这是你的作品吧?
Do you deny you are the author of this work...
"乞丐的祈愿"
...A Supplication for the Beggars?
是的 先生
No, sir.
什么内容?
What is it?
请求陛下更正对教派
Sir, an appeal to His Majesty...
可怕而又诽谤性的迫♥害♥
...to redress many of the terrible and scandalous abuses of the Church.
你似乎建议的是 教会的真正目的是夺取贵族权力
You seem to suggest that the real aim of the Church...
夺取国王的尊贵与公信
...is to seize all power, lordship, obedience and dignity from the king.
事实上你更过分 你声称教会是叛党之源
In fact, you go further. You claim that the Church itself...
违抗国王之威名
...is a source of rebellion and disobedience against the king.
不是吗 费什先生?
Don't you, Mr. Fish?
还有这儿 费什先生
And here, Mr. Fish, if I may.
"对人♥民♥的苛捐杂税
You say that the exactions taken from the people...
不是献给了仁慈而又现世的君王
...are not given to a kind, temporal prince...
"而是冷酷而又残暴的
...but to "a cruel, devilish bloodsucker...
渴饮着殉教者和圣徒们血的嗜血者
...drunken in the blood of the martyrs and saints of Christ. "
真为你感到羞耻 费什先生
Shame on you, Mr. Fish.
替那些被你称为冷酷残暴的嗜血者...
For who are these cruel, devilish bloodsuckers...
但也同时是神圣教会的基♥督♥神父们 而感到羞耻
...but the anointed priests of our holy Church.
他们为我们指引通往天堂的路
Those who show us the way to heaven.
但你不再坚信这一点了 对吗 费什先生?
But then, you don't believe in that either, do you, Mr. Fish?
你是什么人?
Who are you?
我是一个虔诚的基♥督♥徒 永恒之乐的孩子
I'm a Christian man, the child of everlasting joy...
经历过上帝所赐予的苦难磨练
...through the merits of the bitter passion of Christ.
这就是虔诚圣悦的回答
This is the joyful answer.
也是异端之辞
It is also heresy.
这是怎么回事? 她又出什么花招?
What is it? What has she done?
她穿着紫色
She is wearing purple.
紫色是王权的颜色
And purple is the colour of royalty.
有时我真希望
You know, I sometimes wish...
所有的西班牙人都葬身海底
...that all Spaniards were at the bottom of the sea.
博林女士
Mistress Boleyn...
您不该用这种话污蔑王后的尊贵
...you should not abuse the queen's honour with such language.
我根本不在乎凯瑟琳
I care nothing for Catherine.
我宁愿她吊死 也不愿尊称她为主人
I would rather see her hanged than acknowledge her as my mistress.
可以了吗? 是的 陛下
- Is that it? - Yes, Your Majesty.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
什么事情 克伦威尔先生?
What is it, Mr. Cromwell?
陛下 我...
Your Majesty, I...
克伦威尔先生
Mr. Cromwell.
在我说话之前 我要请求陛下的宽容与原谅
I must beg Your Majesty's indulgence, and forgiveness, before I...
说下去
Go on.
最近我有事去了一趟沃尔瑟姆修道院
I had cause, recently, on a visit to Waltham Abbey...
与一位学识渊博的朋友倾谈
...to speak to a learned friend there.
我们聊到... 陛下的离婚大事
We spoke about Your Majesty's great matter.
我们总结道陛下的顾问不会...
We came to the conclusion Your Majesty's advisers...
可能不会以常见的
...might not, perhaps, be approaching the matter...
解决方式达成此事
...in the most convenient way to solve it.
你的意思是法庭裁决不可行?
- You mean through the courts? - Yes.
是的 如陛下所知 国王凌驾于法律之上
As Your Majesty well knows, kings are set above the law.
他们只听上帝的旨意 上帝让国王们成为神子
They are answerable to God alone, who anointed them.
所以这似乎告诉我们 此事绝非关系到法律事宜
So it seems to us that the matter is not, and never has been, a legal one.
只关神权
It is a theological one.
但那样的话 谁来裁决此事?
But in that case, who should pass verdict upon it?
我们建议
We would suggest...
陛下在欧洲各大学院
...that Your Majesty canvass the opinion of theologians...
仔细研究神学家的观点
...at colleges around Europe.
他们的檄文会很快出炉
Their sentence would be pronounced...
略施小技就可执行
...and could be implemented with little industry.
只凭这简单的手段
And by that simple measure...
我相信陛下困扰许久的良知 会随之平静
...I trust that Your Majesty's troubled conscience might be pacified.
你能就你的观点写一篇文章吗?
Will you write a paper showing your argument?
如果陛下信任我这么做的话 不 我命令你这么做
- Lf Your Majesty trusts me to do so. - No, I command you to do so.
我还命令你以御史身份
Then I command you, as a royal agent...
探访欧洲各所大学
...visit the universities in Europe.
我要尽快得到神学者们的意见
I want the opinion of their theological faculties as soon as possible.
谢谢你 克伦威尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Cromwell.
还有时间让您放弃异教 菲什先生
There's still time to recant of your heresy, Mr. Fish.
只要你承认你的观点都是受人误导 是罪恶的
If you acknowledge that your opinions were misguided, evil...
是违背上帝法则的
...contrary to the law of God...
这样你就可以减少痛苦 否则你就会痛不欲生
...then you will be spared the great pains you must otherwise endure.
我请求你意识到自己的罪行
I beg of you, acknowledge your sins.
上帝会重新张开怀抱欢迎你回来
God will welcome you back into his fold.
放弃吧
Recant.
你还有机会
Recant, you still have a moment.
我的主是我的守护者 我别无所求
The Lord is my shepherd, I can want nothing.
他指引我至青草地上 他指引我至清泉水边
He feedeth me in green pastures, he leadeth me to fresh waters.
我虽行入死亡的阴影
Though I should walk now in the valley of the shadow of death...
也不畏惧邪恶 因为你与我同在
...yet I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.
你的权杖 你的盾牌 都赐我慰藉
Thy staff and thy sheep, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前 你为我摆设筵席
Thou preparest a table for me, against mine enemies.
你用油膏神化我的头 使我福杯满溢
My head Thou anoints with oil, and filleth my cup full.
哦 我一生一世 必有恩惠慈爱伴随于我
Oh, let thy loving-kindness and mercy follow me all the days of my life...
我且要住在主的殿中 直到永远
...that I mayest dwell in the Lord's house for ever.
我有些事情要对你说
I have something I want to say to you.
我决定册封你和你的家族
I have decided to ennoble you and your family.
你被册封为威尔彻和奥蒙德伯爵
You are to be created Earl of Wiltshire and Ormonde...
同时我委任你为掌玺大臣
...and I am also appointing you Lord Privy Seal.
乔治被封位罗彻福爵士
George will become Lord Rochford...
同时成为枢密院一员
...and be made a member of council.
陛下 我受宠若惊
Your Majesty, I'm lost for words.
这真是皇恩浩荡
Your bounty is unceasing.
我同时对克伦威尔先生寄予厚望
I also have high hopes for Mr. Cromwell.
我很高兴 他是我们家族的一个朋友
I'm glad. He is a friend of the family.
你知道他的论文
You know his thesis.
我要你出访博洛尼亚(意大利) 拜见教皇和罗马皇帝
I want you to visit the pope and the emperor at Bologna.
去呈上我们新的申请
I want you to put to them our new case.
请告诉我 您没有放弃希望
Please tell me you are not losing hope.
真的 我...
It is true, I...
我常常幻想国王
I had always fancied that the king...
在追逐风流一段时间之后 仍然能回心转意
...after pursuing his course for some time, would turn away...
想臣服他的良知 改变他的心意
...would yield to his conscience, and change his purpose...
就像以前他常做的那样
...as he has done so often before.
我曾坚信用我全部的身心 让他回归理性
I believed with all my heart that he would return to reason.
但如今 我...
But now I...
夫人 我为您祈祷 不要放弃
Madam, I pray you. Don't give way.
不 阁下 我从未放弃
No, Excellence. I shall never give way.
谢谢你赐予我父亲的一切
Thank you for what you have done for my father.
以及我家族的荣耀
For my whole family.
以后还会有的...
There's more.
我把沃尔西在约克郡的老宅 做了些改变
I've made alterations to Wolsey's old palace at York Place.
你说过你喜欢那里...
You said you liked it.
我要把那个地方送给你
I am giving it to you.
怎么了?
What is it?
我惹你不高兴了吗?
Have I made you unhappy?
没有
No.
如果你不再钟情于我 我才会伤心
I would only be unhappy if you ever stopped loving me.
那要伦敦首先容融化流入泰晤士河
London would have to melt into the Thames first.
这就是为安妮准备的一切了
It is everything now for the lady Anne?
托马斯先生 这有没有让你觉得像一场喜筵?
Sir Thomas, does this not remind you of a wedding feast?
好像就差一个牧师
It seems to me that nothing is wanted but a priest...
给他们佩戴戒指 宣布誓言了
...to give away the nuptial rings and pronounce the blessing.
但愿不要这样
God forbid that should happen.
其实这不关我事
It's none of my business.
我作为大臣的新工作就是竭力
My new job as chancellor...
吸引基♥督♥教♥徒♥的兴趣
...will be to do my utmost to contend for the interests of Christendom.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表