剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Kneel.
因此 我们都要清楚 那个教皇
So that is why it is to be understood that the pope,
没资格算圣彼得的后裔
far from being a descendant of st. Peter,
他是个罪人 伪君子 是恶魔忠心的奴仆
is a sinner,a hypocrite, a handmaiden to the devil,
说到底 是活生生的反基♥督♥者
and the living anti-christ on earth!
这就是路德教导我们的
This is what luther teaches us,
为了让我们从错误的崇拜 和虚假的神灵中脱身
in order to free us from false worship and false idols.
为了让我们回归真正的宗教
In order that we might return to the true religion
走上结满真理果实的道路 直达救赎
and take the true and fruitful path to salvation!
我们的讯息 关于希望
Our message of hope,
关于自♥由♥ 关于真理 已经在欧洲蔓延开来
of liberty,of truth is already spreading throughout europe,
传遍每个角落
from one corner to the other.
在这里 在英格兰
Here in england,
我们已撒下一粒种子
we have planted a seed
它将会 伴随祈祷 伴随行动
that will, with prayer,with action,
或许还伴随牺牲
and perhaps even with sacrifice,
总有一天长成参天大树
grow one day to become a great tree
它的枝条将覆盖整个王国
whose branches will over-reach the kingdom
摧毁所有反基♥督♥的腐烂的修道院
and destroy the putrid monastic houses of the anti-christ!
而这棵树...
And this tree...
这棵树将被命名自♥由♥之树
this tree will be called the liberty tree.
我主之天使将在其枝头歌♥唱...
And in its branches all the angels of the lord will sing...
-哈利路亚 -哈利路亚
- hallelujah. - Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
我梦想这一刻很久了
I have dreamt of this moment a long time.
安
Anne,
你要知道 我整颗心都渴望着你
you must know I desire you with all my heart.
刚才跟你调情的年轻男子
The young man you were dallying with earlier?
他是谁?
Who was he?
我哥哥乔治
My brother george.
王后陛下在等我
Her majesty expects me.
再会
Later.
那是谁 陛下?
Who was that, your majesty?
一个女孩
Just a girl.
您的新王国
Your new kingdom.
国王一定很期待...
The king must be looking forwa-
别 不许说
don't! I forbid you.
我本该恨你
I should hate you.
但你不恨
But you don'T.
我知道你不恨
I know you don'T.
我该怎么办?
What will I do?
里斯本皇宫
ROYAL PALACE LISBON
救我
Save me.
玛格丽特...
Margaret...
你比画像上更漂亮
YOU ARE EVEN MORE HANDSOME THAN YOUR PORTRAIT.
我太幸运了
I FEEL SO GREATLY FORTUNATE,
你即将成为我的王后
THAT YOU ARE SOON TO BE MY QUEEN.
这里的一切都是你的
EVERTHING HERE IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL.
我只要你开心就好
I ONLY WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY.
还有让我开心就好
AND TO MAKE ME HAPPY.
然后在上帝的帮助下
AND THEN WE WILL MAKE CHILDREN,
我们会生很多孩子
MANY CHILDREN...
子女满堂
WITH GODS HELP!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
执行国王的吩咐
What the king ordered!
也许你不明白
Perhaps you don't understand.
但我无法入眠
But I can't sleep,
单单想到你 我便无法呼吸
I can hardly breathe, for thinking of you.
每个醒着的时刻 你的样子总浮现我眼前
Your image is before my eyes every waking second.
我几乎要相信 自己会牺牲掉我的王国
I almost believe that I would
只求在你怀中一小时...
for an hour in your arms...
请求你
I beg you,
给我一个能见面的地点 时间
name some place that we can meet,and when
让我证明我对你的真爱 是超越一般爱情的挚爱
where I can show you truly an affection which is beyond a common affection.
你的仆人 亨利 亲笔
Written with the hand of your servant,henry.
现在他成了你的仆人
Now he is your servant.
加上些微妙关心和你肉体的诱惑
With some subtle care and the lure of your flesh,
他能成为更亲近的人
he may become something even closer.
阿门
Amen.
陛下是否...?
Did his majesty...?
留步
Hold!
怎么了?
What is it?
沼泽太宽 我们得绕道而行
Ground's too boggy. We're gonna have to go around.
谁说的?
Says who?
我们跳不过这道沟的 陛下
We can't jump this ditch,your majesty.
是你们跳不过这道沟
You mean you can't jump this ditch.
旗杆
Flag pole!
陛下?
Majesty?
嗯 安东尼爵士?
Yes,sir anthony?
您要做什么?
What are you doing?
我要跨越这条蠢沟
I'm going to vault this stupid ditch.
没有任何东西能成为我和我矫健之躯的阻扰
Nothing stands in the way of me and my sport.
您确定?
Are you sure?
给你们看看英格兰国王的能耐
Just watch and see what the king of england can do.
噢
Oh!
陛下
Your majesty!
找医生来 快
- Fetch a physician! Quickly!
如蒙陛下恩准
With your majesty's permission,
我可否与您妻子共舞一曲?
may I dance with your wife?
你什么时候走?
When do you leave?
明天
Tomorrow.
不行
You can'T.
为什么不行?
Why can't I?
我已功成圆♥满♥
I've discharged my duty.
我为什么要留下? 你还有你的日子要过
Why should I stay? You have a life to lead.
真奇怪
It's strange.
有些人看上去健康无比
Some men who seem at the peak of health,
正值青年 充满活力 却突然倒下死亡
who still are young and full of life suddenly collapse and die.
同样奇怪的 有些老人
By that same counter, some old men,
看上去身体已经老旧 了无生气...
whose bodies look worn out, whose race seems run...
他们还能撑上几年呢
they can go on for years.
不觉得奇怪吗?
Don't you think it's strange?
你这样奚落我 是因为好玩?
Do you tease me because it amuses you?
不然为什么?
Why else?
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
陛下
Your majesty.
陛下
Your majesty.
我们要给您放血 就放少许
We would like to bleed you,a little.
让那些使您痛苦不堪的胆汁流走
To drain away the bile which is causing your majesty so much pain.
您是否允许?
With your permission?
准
Yes.
我差点死了
I almost died.
是 陛下
Yes,your majesty.
去你的"是 陛下" 我差点死了 听不懂啊?
No not "yes,your majesty. " I almost died! Don't you understand?
从那刻起 我想了很多
Since that moment,I've done a great deal of thinking.
万一我真的死了怎么办?
What if I had died?
我都留下什么?
What would I have left?
我没有子嗣 只有一个女儿 和一个杂种儿子
I have no heir only a daughter and a bastard son.
明白吗 沃尔西?
You understand,wolsey?
都铎王朝... 完了
The tudor dynasty... gone!
我父王的成就 全完了 且是因为我的错
All my father's work,finished! And it's my fault.
我过了太久享乐的日子
I have lived too long for pleasure.
从来未打算过未来
I never even thought of the future!
我娶了亡兄的妻子 上帝已经惩罚了我
I married my brother's wife and god has punished me!
我如此愚蠢
I've been such a fool.
现在一切都变了
Now everything has changed.
一切
Everything.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
你来筹备一切
And you will get one for me.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表