剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Please, will you give this to the king?
带着我的爱
With my love.
是的 夫人
My lady.
过来
Come here.
鸡...
Chicken.
鸡...
Chick...
这才乖
Good chicken.
嘘... 嘘...
别乱跑
Don't run away.
抓到你了
Got you.
你从来没告诉过我你的名字
You never even told me your name.
简 简
- Jane. - Jane.
为什么离开宫廷
Why did you leave the court?
你姐姐去世以后...
When your sister died...
我姐姐还在这儿 托马斯-塔里斯
My sister is still here, Thomas Tallis.
她没有离开我
She hasn't left me.
她不会离开我
She can't leave me.
你也能看见她 不是吗
You can see her too, can't you?
我从伦敦一路过来
I came all the way from London.
我真的希望你能回到宫廷
And I really want you to come back to court.
为什么
Why?
你喜欢我姐姐胜过我 我看得出
You liked my sister more than me. I could tell.
我想娶你 珍
I want to marry you, Jane.
在父亲 孩子 还有圣明之下 阿门
你想忏悔什么
What is it you wish to confess?
神父 我想告诉你 我和陛下的兄长
Father, I wish to tell you about my first marriage to Prince Arthur...
亚瑟王子第一次的婚姻
...His Majesty's older brother.
我听说过 你继续
I know of it. Go on.
他根本就不认识我
He never knew me.
我可以用最神圣的东西起誓
I swear to you, under the sacramental oath...
我和亨利结婚之前 我并没有和亚瑟有过婚姻之实
...I was intacta e incorrupta da lui comme venne dal ventre di sua madra.
我想搞清楚
I want to be clear.
你说你从出生到现在
You say you were untouched and unviolated by Prince Arthur...
就从来没有和亚瑟王子有过任何肉体接触
...as when you came from the womb of your mother?
是的 神父
Yes, Father.
你和陛下结婚的时候还是处♥女♥
So you came to the king's bed a virgin, intacta e incorrupta?
是的 神父
Yes, Father.
神父 我并无意冒犯
Father, I say in all humility...
但我不能接受你的提议
...I cannot accede to your request.
我是亨利合法的妻子
I am the true and legitimate wife of His Majesty.
你的建议我不能采纳
Therefore your proposal is inadmissible.
无论前途
Come what may...
我与我的婚姻共存亡
...I will live and die in that vocation to matrimony...
这是上帝的旨意
...to which God has called me.
我明白了
I understand.
还有 我允许你违反忏悔的沉默约定
Furthermore, I give you permission to break the seal of the confessional...
把我说的话告诉全世界
...and tell the whole world what I have told you.
亨利要你回宫廷
Henry wants you back at court.
你毕竟是他的姐姐
You are his sister after all.
他带着那个荡♥妇♥招摇过市 我怎么能回去
How can I return while he flaunts himself with his slut?
这就等于我默许了他的举动
I would be seen to be approving of his ridiculous liaison.
玛格丽特 没有国王的照应 我们两人将一无所有
Margaret, you and I must stay in the king's good graces or we are nothing.
他爱娶谁就娶谁
Let him marry who he wishes.
这就是你的哲学 不是吗 查尔斯
That was always your philosophy, wasn't it, Charles?
真是讽刺
So very cynical.
所以你才和那个罪恶的博林交好
Is that why you keep company with that devil Boleyn?
他帮我们重回宫廷那阵 你不是也很喜欢他吗
You liked him enough once when he helped us back to court.
现在表现得那么愤世嫉俗
Or were you just being cynical?
我当时不知道他的算盘 -现在我知道了 我鄙视他
I didn't see all of his game. Now I do, I despise him.
-我也是 但我更恨沃尔西
So do I. But I hate Wolsey more.
这样的婚姻只是权宜之计 就像我们
- It's a marriage of expedience. - Rather like ours?
不 我爱你
No. I loved you.
你懂爱字的含意吗 查尔斯
You don't know the meaning of the word.
你可以爱
You can love...
一年 一个月 一天...
...perhaps for a year or a month, a day...
甚至一个小时
...even for an hour.
在那一小时里
And in that hour...
你爱得那么深...
...I do believe you love as well and deeply...
和任何男人一样
...as any man.
但那一小时过后 你就不爱了
But after that hour, you love not.
你就去爱另一个
You love another...
再另一个
...and then another.
你的爱...
Your love...
很慷慨 也很伤人
...is most generous where it is most hurtful.
玛格丽特 别装傻 查尔斯
- Margaret. - Don't play the fool.
这可不像你
Doesn't become you.
主教大人
Eminence.
我要见坎贝吉奥主教大人
I need to see Cardinal Campeggio.
很抱歉 大人不舒服
Forgive me. My father is indisposed.
况且 对于现在的情况他已经无能为力
In any case, there is nothing further he can do for the time being.
他送了些报告回罗马
He has sent some reports to Rome...
必须等待教皇陛下的指示
...and must await the replies from His Holiness.
在此期间
And in the meantime...
可怜的父亲需要休息 恢复体力
...my poor father needs to rest and restore his strength.
安妮夫人 晚上好 安妮夫人
- Lady Anne. - Good evening, Lady Anne Boleyn.
-这就是那位叫博林的情妇吗 -是的 就是她
- There is the Mistress Boleyn? - Yes, there she is.
国王为了这个女人要牺牲他的婚姻
The girl for whom the king...
-牺牲一个仁慈 充满爱心的王后
...would sacrifice his marriage to a most gracious and loving queen.
-我尽力劝过他
I have tried to argue him out of his course.
但我打赌 就算是天使下凡也劝不了他
But I swear that an angel descending from heaven would not dissuade him.
你觉得他们是否已经联合在一起了?
Do you think they have taken things to the ultimate conjunction?
我收到了萨福克 诺福克公爵 和博林爵爷的联合请♥愿♥书
I've received a petition from the dukes of Suffolk, Norfolk and Lord Boleyn...
说离婚一事 受到大部分国民的支持
...saying the divorce has the support of the people of England.
只要主教大人出去看看民众
As Your Eminence would quickly discover...
很快就能发现
...if you stepped outside these doors and saw the people...
那是弥天大谎
...that is a manifest lie.
正好相反 人们爱戴他们的王后
On the contrary, the people love their queen.
他们这样做有充分的理由
And they have every reason to do so.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
沃尔西 王后陛下拒绝了提议
- Wolsey. - Her Majesty has refused the offer.
你很惊奇吗
Are you surprised?
而且 坎贝吉奥告诉我
However, Campeggio tells me...
教皇愿意承认 您和博林情妇
...that the pope is prepared to consider legitimising any children...
生下的孩子是合法的
...that you might have with Mistress Boleyn...
无论你们是否结婚
...whether you are married or not.
你生气吗
Are you mad?
你应该取得比这更好的结果
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
打扰一下 门多萨大使
Forgive me, Ambassador Mendoza.
我初来乍到
I am new to this court.
那些和国王交谈的人都是谁
Who are these men talking with the king?
理齐福德爵爷 是安妮-博林的父亲 诺福克是她的叔叔
Lord Rochford is the father of Anne Boleyn, Norfolk is her uncle.
和萨福克公爵一样 都是沃尔西的死敌
Like the Duke of Suffolk, they are Wolsey's sworn enemies...
宫里的人都知道
...and everyone at court knows it.
为了拉他下水 他们会不择手段
They would stop at nothing to bring him down.
国王还是信任他吗
Yet the king still loves him?
不如以前了
Not so much as before, perhaps.
但绝对不能低估了主教大人
But the cardinal should never be underestimated.
能告诉我你对这事的看法吗
May I know what you think of the king's matter?
皇帝的态度不是秘密
It is no secret that the emperor is outraged...
他很愤怒国王对王后的行为
...at the king's behaviour toward the queen.
我告诉你 你可千万不能说出去 他写过信给教皇陛下
And I can tell you in strict confidence that he has written to His Holiness...
要求在罗马 而不是在这里 解决这个问题
...demanding that the matter be settled in Rome, not here.
他有没有想过 以别的办法干涉
He would not seek to interfere in any other way?
什么别的办法
In what way?
如果王后被废
Well, if the queen were to be renounced...
他有没有考虑以她的名义武力干预
...might he consider military intervention on her behalf?
他没这么说过
He has not said so.
-有人问过他吗 -没有
- Has anyone asked him? - No.
目前还没有
Not yet.
-陛下 -玛格丽特...
- Your Majesty. - Margaret.
别和她在一起 她不值得
Not her. She's not worth it.
她只是个贱♥货♥
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表