剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我相信你已经处理好你那些关系了 玛格丽特
I trust you've settled all your affairs here,margaret.
是的 但...
Yes,but
(葡萄牙)国王已经来信 表达对你的爱慕
the king has written of his love for you
见过你的画像后 更迫不及待想见你真人一面
and has eagerness to set eyes on you, having seen your portrait.
求你 我是你妹妹 别把我嫁给那个人
I plead with you,as your sister, don't make me marry him.
他那么老了!
He's an old man!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是安-博林
Anne boleyn.
谢谢 康尼士大♥师♥
Thank you,master cornish.
非常感谢你
I'm very grateful to you.
托马斯大人...
Sir,thomas...
能与你的主子见面吗?
may I see your mistress?
一位先生求见 殿下
A gentleman,my lady.
布兰登先生
Mr.Brandon.
我想你还没有荣升公爵吧?
You are not yet invested a duke, I think?
还没有 殿下
No,madam.
我要带200随从到葡萄牙去
I shall be taking with me,to portugal, a company of 200 persons.
包括我的管家 牧师 洗衣工 还有我所有侍女
They shall include my chamberlain,my chaplain, my laundress,all of my ladies.
是 殿下
Yes,madam.
还有任何事情需要讨论的 你可以跟管家谈
Should you have anything to discuss, you may do so with my chamberlain.
是 殿下
Yes,madam.
我很惊讶 王兄居然选了一位 没有贵族血统的人来代表他
I am surprised my brother chose a man without noble blood to represent hiM.
就算是诺福克都好些
Even norfolk would have been better.
佩斯先生 王后陛下准备好会见了
Mr.Pace,the queen is ready.
请待我通报王后二位的到来
I will announce you to the queen.
阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳陛下 英格兰王后
Her majesty katherine of aragon, queen of england.
陛下 西班牙特使到
Your majesty,the envoys from spain.
我知道你们跟国王约定了会见
I konw you have an audience with the king
我只是无法错过与你们见面的机会
I just couldn't let you pass without seeing you
陛下
Majesty
您的侄儿 罗马帝国皇帝 向您传达对您的爱及长久的祝愿
your nephew the emperor sends you his love and fillial regards always
跟他说 如果他爱我
Tell him, if he loves me
就该多些来信
he should write to more often
但我从心底感到欢乐
but i happy from the bottom of my heart
你们能来这里
that you are here
能够签订一项(和平)协议
and that there is going to be a treaty
当心红衣主教
just beware the Cardinal
国王陛下即刻接见二位大人
His majesty will receive you now.
先生们 欢迎来到我的王国
Gentlemen,welcome to my kingdom.
我知道两位的努力谈判会成功 一项圆♥满♥的协议将会达成
I know you will succeed in your efforts to negotiate a successful treaty.
请相信红衣主教沃尔西的每句话
You may trust everything cardinal wolsey says;
在所有事项上 他是我的直接代言人
he speaks for me directly in all matters.
作为我本人 我希望邀请皇帝陛下来访
As for my part I should like to invite the emperor to visit here,
越快越好
as soon as can be arranged.
他的来访将会给我 我的王后 带来无上的喜悦
The visit would give pleasure both to me, to my queen.
陛下
Your majesty.
他几时来?
When's he coming?
本月末
The end of this month.
这么快?
So soon?
若是他需要攻打法兰西的盟友
If he needs allies for his attack on the french,
那即是说有意在近期进攻
that can only mean he intends to do so very shortly.
没错
Indeed.
使节私下告诉我
The envoys told me in confidence
西班牙国王将首先进攻法占意大利
that the emperor will strike first against the french occupation in italy.
他持米兰公国的所有权
He has a claim to the duchy of milan.
然后呢?
And then?
在您的帮助下 将法国人逐出意大利后
Then,having driven them out of italy, with your help
他将攻打法国本土
he will invade france itself.
集结所有军队参加联合进攻
I want you to prepare all our forces for a joint invasion.
遵命 阁下
Yes,your majesty.
还有 再造一艘军舰
And I want another warship.
阁下 凯♥旋♥号♥才下水不久
Majesty,we have only just launched the victory.
下单再造一艘 一艘更大的
Then order another one,a greater one.
缺少士兵 可用战船替代
What we lack in men we can more than make up for in ships.
主教 我们是岛国民族
We're an island race,cardinal.
拥有着世界上最优秀最勇敢的海员
We have the best and bravest sailors in the world.
我要造一支最强的海军!
I will have the greatest navy!
军舰花费昂贵
Ships are expensive.
我父亲是个谨慎的人
My father was a careful man.
精明的人
A shrewd man.
更是个商人
A businessman.
他留给我一大笔财产 主教阁下
He left me a great deal of money, your eminence.
我准备尽其所用
I intend to spend it.
很好
Good.
托马斯-博林爵士
Sir thomas boleyn.
托马斯爵士
Sir thomas.
陛下
Majesty.
来
Come.
我自觉有些怠慢
I feel I have been a little remiss.
对于你为我做出的外交上的努力 我从未表示感激
I never showed my gratitude for all the diplomatic efforts you made on my behalf.
陛下何需此言
Your majesty had no need.
我悉听陛下吩咐 尽我所能为您效劳
I am simply content to serve you, in whatever capacity I can be of use.
尽管如此 还是要表示我的感激
Nevertheless, I wish to share my gratitude.
我愿封你为嘉德爵士 (又称-勋带骑士)
It pleases me to make you a knight of the garter.
同时钦点你为王室的财务审检
I am also appointing you comptroller of my household.
恐怕陛下高估了鄙人的才能
I believe your majesty has a greater opinion of my talents than I have.
这当由我来决定
I shall be the judge of that.
迟些再议
We shall talk more later.
噢! 差点忘了
Oh. I almost forgot.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
参演了化装舞会的那个?
The one who performed in our masquerade?
安
Anne.
正是
Yes.
事实上 她很快便会入宫
As a matter of fact, she is soon to come to court,
做皇后陛下的侍女
as a ladyinwaiting to her majesty.
西弗城♥堡♥ 博林一家居所
Hever Castle Boleyn Family Home
你将离我如此而去?
And will you leave me thus?
非 非 多么遗憾
Say nay,say nay,for shame.
换用我的悲叹 拯救你于责难?
To save you from the blame, of all my grief and grame?
而你将离我这般而去?
And will you leave me so?
不 不
Say no,say no.
而你将离我如此而去
And will you leave me thus
心中无处容他爱你?
and have no more pity of he that loves thee?
唉 残忍♥的你
Alas,your cruelty.
而你将离我这般而去?
And will you leave me thus?
不 不
Say no,say no.
嗯... 喜欢吗?
Well...do you like it?
难道我该喜欢谴责我残忍♥的词段吗?
Should I like something that accuses me of being cruel?
你真残忍♥ 安女士
You are cruel,mistress anne.
是吗?
Am I?
你不能这么做 怀亚特先生 (托马斯-怀亚特著名英国诗人)
You have no claim on me,master wyatt.
我对所有的情人都是如此说的
I have the same claim as every other lover,
女人心天生自♥由♥
to whom a woman's heart has been freely given.
你是诗人 就如我是女人
You are a poet,as I am a woman.
诗人和女人的心总是自♥由♥的 不是吗?
Poets and women are always free with their hearts,are they not?
安
Anne.
停下 汤姆!
Stop it,tom!
你不能这样
You mustn'T.
看来我是对的了?
Then I was right?
你意已绝 将离我而去
You are leaving me.
怎么不回答?
Why don't you answer me?
你结婚了
You're married.
没错 但是我们分居了
Yes,but I'm separated.
我就要离婚
I'm going to divorce.
再说 有谁不是结婚了的?
I mean,who isn't married?
今后不要再想来见我
You must never ask to see me again.
你能保证吗?
Do you promise?
为什么?
Why should I?
我明白这保证没什么意义
When I have just learned what promises are worth.
有别人了对吗?
Is it another?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表