剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
然后我们需要谈谈
And then we should speak.
私下里
In confidence.
出自信任与忠诚的爱情
A love born in trust and faithfulness.
塞勒斯·亨斯屈奇 你愿意
Do you, Cyrus Henstridge, take this...
我愿意 速度点 神父 我想跟这小贱♥人♥圆房♥
I do. Wrap it up, Padre. I want to consummate this bitch.
- 由赋予我的权力 - 我赋予的
- By the power vested in me... - By me...
现在我宣布你们结为夫妇
..um, I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
你尽管转啊
Go ahead and turn away.
但还有更恶心的东西等着你的嘴 你懂的
But much worse things are going to happen to that mouth of yours, as you know.
我要回家打包行李了
I'm going home to pack my things.
不 你要待在这儿
No. You're staying here.
从现在开始 你所需的一切都会提供给你
From now on, whatever you need will be provided.
所以请自便吧
So make yourself comfortable.
方便的时候 或许你可以吐出英格兰未来的国王
And while you're at it, you might try spitting out the future King of England.
既然已经心想事成 你也该赶紧投桃报李了
You got what you wanted. Now hurry up and earn it!
明显泰德在王宫里装了隐藏摄像头
Apparently Ted planted hidden cameras in the palace.
现在他们手中有我们最糟糕的丑态
And now they have us at our worst.
说到摄像头
Speaking of cameras...
没事 我把这区的摄像头都屏蔽了 在我
It's fine. I looped the feed in this zone when I...
哦 在他想盗窃我的那会
Oh, when he tried to rob me.
视频破解很容易阻止
The video hack will be easy enough to block.
就算阻止了 也防不住他在其他地方播放那些视频
The block,that won't stop him broadcasting the footage elsewhere.
比如社会媒体 为什么他不早那么做 他在等什么
Like social media. Why hasn't he already done that? What's he waiting for?
我们
Us.
哦 很好
Oh, great!
你俩的保安工作做得可真好
Some security detail you two are.
是我邀请的殿下
I invited Her Majesty.
斯图尔特先生想当众羞辱我们
Mr. Stewart wants to publicly humiliate us,
创造混乱然后加以利用
create chaos and use it to his advantage.
好得很 他们如果想要公开裁决 我们就给他们一个
Fine. If they want a public tribunal, let's give them one.
我们要怎么对付泰德·普莱斯
What are we doing about Ted Pryce?
我们需要有人在他身边
We need to keep him close.
但那个人将会很危险
But whoever does it will be in jeopardy.
他是一个有枪的疯子
He's a psychopath and will be armed.
- 我来吧 - 不 我来
- I'll do it. - No. I'll do it.
还有什么
What else?
我们需要体育馆的全面通行权
We need complete access to the stadium.
我们是王室 谁还能比我们更畅通无阻呢
We are the royal family. Who has more access than us?
# 席卷道路的巨浪 #
The waves crashing over the roads...
# 足以埋葬家园 #
Enough to bury our home
你在开什么玩笑
What kind of sick joke...
你什么都不知道 普莱斯先生
You don't know anything about anything, Mr. Pryce.
你现在明白了么 你并不安全 也不安心
Do you understand that now? You are not safe. You are not comfortable.
当然 你的罪也没有赎清
You're certainly not absolved of your sins.
你要去体育馆 监视那一家子
You will go to that stadium, you will monitor that family,
一旦出了什么岔子 你要亲自处死他们
and if anything goes wrong, you will personally execute them.
考虑到你的前科 这些要求并不过分吧
That's not asking too much, considering your history.'
过了明天 我想退出
After tomorrow, I want out.
你没有退路 泰德
There's no way out of this, Ted.
很久之前你就与恶魔订下了契约
You made your pact with the Devil a long time ago.
你如果不按计划来 我会坐第一班机去纽约
Deviate from this plan, and I'll be on the first flight to New York.
你看 我也能干掉别人的家人
You see, I can kill family members too.'
坐吧 喝不
Hm. Have a seat. Drink?
- 不喝 - 当然
- No. - Of course.
我想跟你们谈谈泰德的事
I want to talk to you about Ted.
在他经历丧妻之痛的时候
When he lost his wife, when he was grieving,
- 我可能激怒了他 - 那不是真的
- I may have provoked him. - That's not true.
我当时的表现非常不体谅他 也非常无情
I was incredibly inconsiderate and unkind to him.
你也很不体谅我 对我也很无情
You're incredibly inconsiderate and unkind to me
但我没去杀人啊
and I didn't kill anyone.
你们能不能就让我道个歉 劳驾了
Can you just let me apologize for something for a moment? Please?
我当时把那个人的悲痛不当一回事
I was frivolous with that man's grief.
我一直坐在这儿
And I've been sitting here,
一边喝酒 一边想
drinking... and feeling like I'm to blame...
你们父兄的死都是我的错
for the loss of your father and your brother.
你只不过是个混♥蛋♥ 妈
You were just a dick, Mom.
那个人是现代版的开膛手杰克
The guy's a modern-day Jack the Ripper.
- 或者大公爵夫人 - 没错
- Or Grand Duchess. - Exactly.
你只是说了几句话而已 妈
You just said some words, Mom.
比起捅我两刀让我死掉 我宁愿你冲我吼几句
I'd rather you shout at me than stab me twice and leave me for dead.
我赞同利亚姆 这不是你的错
I'm with Liam. It's not your fault.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有别的事
There's something else.
明天 如果我们失败了 他们胜了
Tomorrow, if we fail and they succeed,
记住我爱你们
remember that I love you.
因为我真的爱
Because I do.
我们知道的 妈
We know that, Mom.
我们也不会 失败的
And we won't... fail.
去补个眠吧 别喝太多了
Get some sleep. Maybe don't drink so much.
好吧 我居然说了这种话
Yes, I just said that.
妈
Mom...
你跟泰德上车的时候 别太和颜悦色
When you get in the car with Ted, don't be nice to him.
不然他会知道事情有变化的
If you are, he'll know something's wrong.
在欺骗和伪装方面我可是骨灰级 儿子
I wrote the book on deception and facade, my son.
- 我不会露馅的 - 好 12点
- I think I'll be fine. - OK. 12 o'clock.
利亚姆
Liam?
我知道你想念你父亲 不过
I know you miss your father, but...
这样做才是正确的
this is the right way to do this.
嗯
Yeah.
我懂
I know.
时候到了
It's time.
我要生了
It's time.
我一直没有谢过你
I never got to say thank you before.
谢我什么
For what?
找到证据 没有放弃
Finding the evidence. Not giving up.
我只想确保你能接受明天会发生的一切
I just want to make sure you're okay with everything for tomorrow.
如果他们的计划奏效了
If their plan works,
明天我们中的某个人可能会死
one of us could die tomorrow.
如果我们成功了 我就正式继承了我们家族光辉的杀人传统
And if our plan works, I'm officially in the family business.
我想为我父亲报仇
I want to avenge my father.
我想让泰德付出代价
I want Ted to pay.
但如果我们这么做 人们可能会杀了他
But if we do this, they could kill him.
我不晓得我能否坚持下来
I don't know if I can go through with it.
我不晓得我能否接受
I don't know if I could live with that.
我会在你身边 陪着你的
I'll be there. With you.
我很感激你为我们做的一切
I appreciate what you've done for us.
但等这事结束了
But once this is all over,
我要你离开 永远不再回来
I need you to leave and not come back.
我不能再看见你了
I can't see you any more.
这样太艰难了
It's too hard.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
# 留下一盏灯 #
Leave a light, a light on
# 留下一盏灯 #
Leave a light, a light on
你父亲是一个相信真♥相♥的人
Your father was a man who believed in the truth.
他会希望你知道真♥相♥的
He'd want you to know the truth.
孩子 只要你需要 我会一直在这儿
And son, I'm always here if you need me.
没错 你做得很好
'That's it. You're doing so well.'
现在深呼吸
Now just take a nice deep breath.
用鼻子
In through your nose.
好 呼吸 好样的
Okay, breathe. Well done.
利亚姆 时间到了
Liam? It's time.
利亚姆
Liam?
# 把我的骨头榨成浆糊 #
Crush my bones into glue
# 我志在必得 #
I'm a go-getter...
出了点状况
We have a situation.
# 赤红的系统 #
The system's in red
# 排外的房♥间 我志在必得 #
The room is inbred, I'm a go-getter...
利亚姆 你在这里做什么
Liam. What are you doing here?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表