剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
啊 嗯 很久以前的事了
Ah... Well, long time ago.
嗯
Mm-hm.
她是谁 这个女孩
Who's that? That girl.
呃
Hmm...
我想不起来了
I don't recall.
只是某个女孩
Just some girl.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
但是如果你把它留下来 我可以好好想想
But if you leave it with me, I could try to find out more if you like.
不用了 没关系
No, that's okay.
埃莉诺 我们昨天相处得很愉快 不是吗
Eleanor, we had a nice day yesterday, didn't we?
是吗
Did we?
- 怎样了 - 你说得对
- Well? - You were right.
是那婊♥子♥干的
The bitch did it.
我们现在要怎么做
What do we do now?
她为了保住地位会不择手段
She'd do anything to protect her station.
甚至是谋杀吗
Even murder?
在这里人们总是相互残杀
People kill people all the time around here.
你都亲身经历过 普莱斯
Where have you been, Pryce?
对不起 我太白目了
Sorry, that was insensitive.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他们说了“谋杀”这个词
They said the word "murder".
所以你觉得泰德知道这件事吗
So do you think Ted knows about it?
我曾要求过他调查我圆牌项链上的多米诺符号♥
I asked him to look into the Domino symbol on my medallion.
没准儿他知道的要比我们多
Maybe he knows more than we do.
当然 塞勒斯知道这件事儿
And, of course, Cyrus knows about it.
我就知道
Ahhh, I knew it!
她在照片的事情上对我说谎
She lied to me about that photo.
当着我的面
Straight to my face.
之后她还有胆儿跟我说
And then she had the balls to say to me,
“我们昨天相处得很愉快 不是吗 埃莉诺”
"We had a nice day yesterday, didn't we, Eleanor?"
“是呀 妈妈 美好的一天 直到我发现你杀了人”
"Yeah, Mum, a great day, right up until I found out you killed someone!"
真的很抱歉 伦恩
I'm sorry, Len.
我看我还是回我那干净得出奇的房♥间爽一下吧
I guess I'll head back to my creepy clean room and get high.
当你要去找我们的谋杀犯母亲对质的时候 告诉我 好吗
Let me know when you want to confront our murderous mother, won't you?
事情只是变得越来越糟 不是吗
It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it?
# 我径直走向城♥堡♥ #
I'm heading straight for the castle
漂亮的花儿
Pretty flowers.
就像我墓前的那些一样 多亏了你 我被杀了
Like the ones on my grave thanks to you getting me killed.
这儿的人经常互相残杀
But then, people kill people all the time around here.
不是吗 亲爱的
Don't they, baby?
# 我径直走向城♥堡♥ #
I'm heading straight for the castle
# 他们想让我登上后座 #
They wanna make me their queen
# 一个老男人坐在王座上说 #
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying
# 或许我不该如此卑鄙 #
That I probably shouldn't be so mean
# 我径直走向城♥堡♥ #
I'm heading straight for the castle
# 他们已经锁上城门 #
They've got the kingdom locked up
# 一个老男人坐在王座上说 #
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying
# 或许我该闭上美丽的红唇 #
I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut
# 径直走向城♥堡♥ #
Heading straight for the castle
# 他们已经锁上城门 #
They've got the kingdom locked up
# 一个老男人坐在王座上说 #
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying
# 或许我该闭上美丽的红唇 #
I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut
# 直接走向城♥堡♥ #
Straight for the castle
# 哭泣并无用处 #
There's no use crying about...
门是开着的
It's open.
泰德 我不知道你还在意这个
Ted, I didn't know you cared.
我在你的门外发现了这个 殿下
I found these outside your door, Your Highness.
我想是仆人不想打扰你
I think the staff didn't want to disturb you.
我想和你私下里说几句
I wanted to speak with you in confidence
有关于你项链上的符号♥
about that symbol on your necklace.
好的
Okay...
多米尼克·斯图尔特是你父亲过去的女人
Dominique Stuart was a woman from your father's past,
在他遇到你母亲之前
before he met your mother.
事实上 她和你的母亲可以说是竞争对手
As a matter of fact, they had something of a rivalry, she and your mum.
这和我的挂坠有什么关系
What does that have to do with my pendant?
听着 利亚姆 我必须把握好
Look, Liam, I have to walk a fine line here
个人和专业之间的界线
between personal and professional
但是 私下里
but, in confidence,
我认为你应该去问你母亲这个问题
I think you need to ask your mother that question.
你的父亲是个相信真♥相♥的人
Your father was a man who believed in the truth.
他会希望你知道真♥相♥的
He'd want you to know the truth.
我认为在你坚持真♥相♥的时候 他最以你为傲
I think he admired you most when you insisted on it.
真♥相♥是什么
What is the truth?
和你母亲谈谈 坚韧乐观一点
Talk to your mother. Be resilient.
还有 孩子
And, son...
我会一直支持你
..I'll always be there for you.
我们要和你谈谈 妈妈
We need to speak with you, Mum.
关于照片里的女人
About the woman in the photo.
有关那一切
About all of it.
她曾是你们父亲的初恋
She was your father's first love.
- 然后她死了 - 她被谋杀了
- And she died. - She was killed.
- 她从马背上摔了下来 - 你下了毒的马
- She was thrown from her horse. - Which you poisoned.
- 并不是这样的 - 我们已经经历了很多 妈妈
- That's not true. - We've been through a lot, Mum.
- 罗伯特的死 - 父亲的死
- Robert's death. - Dad's death.
- 那个亲子鉴定的丑闻 - 是时候告诉我们真♥相♥了
- The paternity scandal. - But it's time to tell us the truth.
我说的就是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
喔 求你了 妈妈 就这一次 一次
Oh, please, Mum, just once! For once.
她的马把她摔了下来
Her horse threw her.
她的马被下毒了
Her horse was drugged.
- 可能吧 - 什么叫可能
- Maybe it was. - Maybe it was?
- 你杀了她 不是吗 - 不是我♥干♥的
- You killed her, didn't you? - I did no such thing.
- 你那样做是为了当上王后 - 这不是事实
- You did it so you could be Queen. - That's not true.
- 是你干的 - 承认是你做的吧
- You did! - Admit you did it!
是我做的
I did it!
你们两个被宠坏了的小孩应该为这一切感谢我
And you two spoiled brats should thank me for it.
别那么看着我 一副天真无邪的样子
Don't look at me like that... All naïve and lofty.
你们以为君主政体是突然产生的吗 嗯
Do you think that monarchies just happen? Hmm?
你们以为王后是信手拈来的吗
Do you think that queens just happen?
因为这些都不是
Because they don't.
他们都需要有人推波助澜
They need somebody to make it happen
于是我去做了
and I made this...
够了 母亲
Mother, that's enough.
- 你给她的马下了毒 - 你怎么能做的出来
- You poisoned her horse? - How could you do that?
这需要很多的策划 亲爱的
With a great deal of planning, darling.
我知道你有多爱你的那些马 我对此感到抱歉
I know how much you love your horses and I apologize for that.
看看你们盯着我的表情
Look at the way you're all looking at me.
等你们再大一些
Look, when you are older
你们就会明白自己在历史上的位置
and you understand your place in history,
一切都是值得的
this will all have been worth it.
- 不是吗 海伦娜 - 我说别再说了
- Right, Helena? - I said that's enough.
我看我还是拿着我的茶去花♥园♥里待会儿吧
Oh, I think I shall take my tea in the ornamental gardens.
你们要知道 那些玫瑰是维多利亚女王亲手栽下的呢
You know, the roses were planted by Queen Victoria.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉?
You're sorry?
你因为外婆谋杀了某个无辜的女孩而抱歉吗
You're sorry Grandma murdered some poor innocent girl?
还有毒死了她的马
And poisoned her horse.
你因为我们现在所拥有的一切都是建立在谋杀上而抱歉吗
You're sorry that everything we are is built on murder?
我为你们不得不知道这些事而抱歉
I'm sorry that you have to know.
为了这一天 我等了三十年
I've waited 30 years for this day.
我曾经以为 一旦真♥相♥被揭露
I thought that once the truth was out,
我会感到如释重负
a weight would be lifted off my shoulders.
但是现在
But now...
看着你们
looking at your faces...
我感到难过
..I feel sad that you know.
你们不得不知道这一切
That you have to know.
事实上
The truth is...
要背负的反而更多了
the weight's twice as much.
然后
And um...
我真的很抱歉
..I'm just sorry.
孩子们会没事儿的
The children will be fine.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表