剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
陛下 我尊重你保卫王座的权利
Your Majesty, I respect your right to defend the Crown.
但我也希望你能尊重
But I would hope that you would also respect the fact
不是人人都支持你的统治这一事实
that not everyone supports your reign.
我们直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你到我家来
You come into my house,
你要对我的女儿下手
you do whatever the hell it is you're doing to my daughters,
你还要我尊重你吗
and you ask me to respect you?
我究竟为啥要这么做呢
Why on earth would I do that?
前任国王就会
The previous king did.
穆尔菲尔德 你说的完全正确
Moorefield, you're absolutely right.
我知道今天多数在场的人
I know that many of you here today
爱戴并支持我的哥哥 就像我一样
loved and supported my brother, just as I did.
但是今时今日
But in this day and age,
尊重和鼓励意识形态
it's important that we respect
很重要
and encourage all ideologies.
对于一些人来说 这纪念碑会激化矛盾
To some, this monument is divisive.
它代表着一个他们不信任的制度
It represents an institution they don't believe in.
因此 作为所有民众统一的表示
So, as a unifying gesture to all,
不管是君主主义者还是非君主主义者
both monarchists and anti-monarchists,
这个纪念碑揭幕仪式特此取消
the unveiling of this monument is hereby canceled.
不要
No!
我知道我的哥哥会支持我的
I know my brother would support this.
尊重他广纳意见的要求
Honoring his desire to include all points of view
才是对他真正的吊唁
is the true tribute... to his legacy.
- 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 噢 开始了
- You son of a bitch!- Oh, here we go.
一个死人能威胁到你什么
How could you be so threatened by a dead man
以至于你不让他的名字留在一片玻璃上
that you can't allow his name on a piece of glass?
那我又哪里威胁了你
And how could you be so threatened by me
让你谋划着把我
that you would conspire
推下王座呢
to have me removed from my throne?
改变继承顺序
Changing the order of succession
然后你就能踢开我了吗
so you can then have me eliminated?
是这么回事吗 我告诉过你
Is that what this is? I told you
我才不在乎你的统治 我不在乎
I didn't give a shit about your reign and I don't!
我们都知道你不会统治太久
We both know you won't be around for long anyway.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
它意味着你是个行将就木的国王
It means you're a cancerous dead king walking.
也意味着上帝真的存在
Which also means there's a God.
滚出去 不然我就让宫廷守卫拖你出去
Get out! Or I'll have you removed by palace guards!
你听我说 小伙子 纪念碑仪式必须进行
You listen to me, little man! The monument is going to happen!
不 不会的 奉劝你
No, it isn't! And for your information,
这里是国王的地盘
the King sort of runs things around here!
噢 你真的那么认为吗
Oh, do you really believe that?
因为你不行 而我办得到
Because you don't. I do.
我送你上的王座
I put you on the throne.
我用亲子丑闻羞辱自己
And I humiliated myself with the paternity scandal.
现在你试图用这个纪念碑
And now you're trying to rehabilitate your image
来洗白自己的名誉
with this monument.
难怪你让人把它做成玻璃
It's no wonder you had them make it out of glass,
真是司马昭之心
it's all so transparent!
这纪念碑代表着余下的时间
This monument will stand for the rest of time.
否则 我敢断言
Or, so help me God,
癌症将会是你最不需要担心的事
cancer will be the least of your worries.
有趣的地址
Interesting address.
- 拿走 - 如果你想恢复健康 你就需要它
- Take it away.- You need it if you want to get well.
- 我不会恢复健康的 - 你试都没试过
- I'm not getting well.- You're not even trying.
我不懂你为什么把时间耗在我身上
I don't know why you're wasting your time with me.
我不是浪费时间
I'm not wasting my time.
- 也许我发现你 - 很可怜
- Maybe I find you...- Pathetic.
有魅力
..attractive.
你知道我有睾丸癌吗
You realize I have testicular cancer?
也许无药可救了
There's probably nothing working down there anyway.
吃你的红萝卜吧
Eat your turnips.
他们是十字花科的
They're cruciferous.
似乎功能正常啊
Looks to me like everything's working just fine.
“这个纪念碑揭幕仪式特此取消”
‘This monument is hereby canceled.'
女士们和先生们 女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and gentlemen!
仪式取消了
The dedication has been canceled.
请有序地散开离场
Please disperse in an orderly fashion.
现在 我听说你们要开派对
Now, I heard you were all throwing a party.
我知道塞勒斯国王今天说了什么
I know what King Cyrus said today.
而我同意他所说的
And while I agree with the spirit of what he had to say
要尊重大家的意见这一点
about respecting everyone's point of view,
我不认为他的第二个目的是真诚的
I don't think for a second his intentions were sincere.
西蒙国王是个伟大的人
King Simon was a great man.
你们知道这点 我知道这点
You know it, I know it,
受命来守卫纪念碑的人也知道这点
and the men who've been instructed to guard this monument know it.
他们只是尽职而已 我不能怪他们
I can't fault them for doing their job,
但是我想拜托他们
but what I'm gonna ask them to do
记住这个遗愿被刻在玻璃上的人
is to remember the man whose legacy was etched in that glass.
记住他支持什么 反对什么
Remember what he stood for and what he stood against.
记住他有多么信任我们每一个人
And remember how much he believed in all of us.
没错
Yes!
如果你不相信君主政体
If you don't believe in the monarchy,
如果你不支持 那也没关系
if you don't support it, that's fine.
有时候我也不支持
Some days I don't support it either.
但想想这个男人
But consider the man.
扪心自问 他是否值得被纪念
And ask yourself if he's worthy of being remembered.
不只是作为一个国王 或者统治者
Not just as a king, or a monarch...
而是作为一个对大英帝国始终有信心的人
..but as someone who believed in the great in Great Britain.
我的父亲相信你们
My father believed in you.
他也相信我
He believed in me.
他把他的一生都致力于
He gave his life
让这个国家和他的家庭变得更好
to make his country and his family better.
现在 在我的后面站着许多勇敢的人
Now, there are some brave men standing behind me,
但我会请他们退下 然后让我走过去
but I'm gonna ask them to stand down and let me pass.
因为在你们的心中
Because in your hearts,
你们知道他值得这样一个纪念碑
you know the man deserves this monument.
他值得成千上百个纪念碑
He deserves a thousand monuments.
大不列颠万岁!
Long live Great Britain!
- 嘘 - 哇
- Ssh. - Whoa.
对的 那不是我最得意的画作
Oh, yes. Not my finest moment right there.
事实上 我还蛮喜欢的
I like it, actually.
- 房♥间不错 - 谢了
- Great room. - Thanks.
额 你不是有毒瘾吗
Um...don't you have a drug problem?
对啊 不过 哎你知道的
Yeah, well, you know,
问题嘛 本来就是要被解决的 所以呢
problems are meant to be solved, so...
先男后药
..boys first, drugs later?
好吧
Alright.
谢谢你今天和我出去浪
Well, thanks for hanging out with me today.
虽然感觉好像基本就是游客一样到处走
Even though it was almost all completely touristy stuff.
实话说 我从来没有花过时间去做这些事 从来没有过
Honestly, I've never taken the time to do any of those things before, ever.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我怪谁呢 我怪男人还有嗑药
I blame, um, boys and drugs.
如果我知道
If I had known that
我能得到这么大的乐趣
I could have had that much fun,
我早就把男人甩一边去了
I would have ditched the guys ages ago.
我也想来点
Give me some of that.
- 给你 - 不是这样
- Here. - Mm-mm.
哦 天哪
Oh. Hm. Oh, my God,
我完全误解了你的意思
I completely misread that whole situation.
- 没事的 - 不 有事
- No, it's okay. - No, no, it's not.
曼蒂 实话说 这真的没事好吗
Mandy, honestly, it's fine, okay?
只是
It's just...
我今天早上在翻我手♥机♥的时候我发现
I realized this morning when I was scrolling through my phone that
我真的没有什么朋友
I really don't have a lot of friends.
我有我哥哥 还有君主制让我混口饭吃
I have my brother and I have the monarchy.
但我今天真的玩得很开心
But I had a really fun day today.
应该就是我有记忆以来最开心的一天
Like, the best day I can probably remember, ever.
我只是不想 额
I just don't want to, um...
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表