剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
到底是怎么回事
What on earth is going on?
男仆认为您考虑养一只皇家狗 陛下
The footmen think you're considering getting a royal pooch, Your Majesty.
并且狗是不会和媒体讲话的
And dogs don't talk to the media.
卢修斯 够聪明
Shrewd, Lucius.
天哪 看那只狗的蛋
Good God, look at the sac on that one.
打壁球的时候 我肯定会砸到腿
I'd bruise my thighs playing squash.
不打壁球的时候 看起来会很宏伟 陛下
It'll look very impressive when not playing squash, sir.
有道理 去他妈的壁球
Point taken. To hell with squash.
陛下 那就这只斗牛犬了
The bulldog then, sir?
绝佳选择 下去吧
A marvelous choice. Away!
天哪 你现在也吃狗肉了吗
Good God! Are you eating dog now?
只吃毛茸茸的狗
Only the fluffy ones.
你看起来很烦恼
You look distressed.
如果你不认可代理首相的话 我就不烦恼了
I won't be when you agree not to approve the Deputy Prime Minister.
那我觉得你还是继续烦吧
Then I suppose you will be distressed.
你看过她的支持率吗 人♥民♥很拥护她
Have you seen her approval rating? The people love her.
- 你从什么时候开始也心系人♥民♥了 - 我爱我的子民
- Since when do you care about the people? - I love the people.
塞勒斯 你劝一个患有唐氏综合症的孩子坚强点
Cyrus, you told a kid with Down's Syndrome to try harder.
你觉得人♥民♥应该受到谴责 他们也是这样看待你
You find the people reprehensible and they feel the same about you.
你应该更为操心是否会辜负那些
You should worry more about betraying anyone
真正能够容忍♥你的人
who can actually tolerate you,
当然 这种人已经不多了
of which there are very few left.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你可以掉个头吗
Will you turn around?
我喜欢这个乡村
I like the country.
谁能料到呢
Who knew?
你该不会碰巧还有一些
You don't happen to have some secret underground
秘密地下酒窖在附近吧
liquor cabinet anywhere nearby, by any chance?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
我刚刚还觉得你考虑周全
Just when I was thinking you'd thought of everything.
额 我确实想过 然后我选择不这么做
Well, I did think of it,then decided against it.
- 为什么 - 额 瞧
- Why? - Well, let's see.
我醒来的时候看到你在吸水烟筒
I woke up to you smoking a bong,
你的卧室看起来就像个药店
your bedroom looks like a chemist's
你连昨晚一半的对话都想不起来
and you can't recall half of our conversation from last night.
是啊 那么整个周末的短期休假
Right, so this whole weekend getaway,
实际上就是对我进行干预呗
it's actually more like an intervention.
并不是在干涉你的行为
It's not an intervention.
你只是需要静一静
You just need to simmer down a bit.
是啊
Right.
我在尽力让你的一切都变得好起来
I'm trying to make things better for you.
如果你不愿意让我喝酒 你直接告诉我就行啊
If you didn't want me to drink all you had to do was say it.
不用费这么大劲唬我
You didn't have to trick me.
我们昨晚可以去俱乐部的 我肯定不会那么沉迷了
We could have gone to the club. I wouldn't have gone so deep.
埃莉诺 你知道你依旧会的
Eleanor, you know you would have.
这一整天 现在感觉都是个谎言
This whole day, it feels like a lie now.
并不是谎言
It's not a lie.
我带你来这里 是想给你一些空间让你静静
I brought you here because I wanted you to get some peace and quiet.
一丝宁静
A little silence.
我想单独和你在一起
I wanted to be alone with you.
埃莉诺 别生气
Eleanor, don't be angry.
- 我没有 - 那你要去哪里
- I'm not. - Then where are you going?
户外爱爱我来不了
Outdoor sex is overrated.
我们来试试你的床
Let's go try out that bed of yours.
来吧
Come on!
- 利亚姆 - 我不会放弃
- Liam! - I'm not giving up.
我知道我告诉过你不要放弃跳舞 不要放弃我们 不要放弃一切
I know I told you not to give up on your dancing, on us, on any of it.
但是我应该告诉你 我不会放弃
But I should have said, I'm not giving up.
奥菲利娅 我们可以重新开始
We can rebuild this, Ophelia.
- 我不能 - 你可以的 我们可以的
- I can't. - You can. We can.
我们曾经是那么好 我们本可以更好
We were so good together and we could have been great,
我知道我搞砸了这一切
and I know I messed that up.
但是我们能弥补 我们可以共创未来
But we can fix it. We can make our someday.
利亚姆 我不能
Liam, I can't.
宝贝 那是谁
Babe, who is it?
利亚姆
Liam.
尼克 你好 额 你好
Nick, hey. Er... hi.
你好 你在这里干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
我只是 额 要回家
I was just erm... headed home.
祝你们二人幸福
Wanted to wish you both my best.
谢谢你 你确定不再待会儿了
Thanks. You sure you can't stay?
对 对 不好意思 我确定
Yeah, yeah, unfortunately, I'm sure.
很高兴看到你
It's good seeing you.
永远都是
It always is.
利亚姆
Liam!
不 你说的对 这对你不公平
No, you were right, this wasn't fair to you.
他是个很棒的男孩 你是个很棒的女孩
He's a great guy and you're a great girl.
你可以照顾好你自己 你们可以彼此相互照顾
You take care of yourself. Take care of each other.
我不知道该怎么开口
I didn't know how to tell you.
奥菲利娅 没事的
Ophelia, it's okay.
我们有缘还会再见
I'll see you someday.
我才不要吻她的戒指
I'm not kissing her ring.
她应该吻我的臀部
She should be kissing my ass.
屁♥股♥里塞棒子的廉价代理首相
Some low-rent Deputy PM with a stick up her bum!
有人插她算她走运
She's lucky she's got the stick.
不然我的脚可就落那上面了
Less room for my foot up there.
无意冒犯 我只是建议
With complete respect,I'm merely suggesting
还有鞭子和羽毛可供选择
there is a time for the whip and a time for the feather.
考虑到女王陛下花费时间和精力的性价比
Considering the time and effort Her Majesty has so skillfully invested,
羽毛或许是更明智的选择
perhaps feather is the wiser play.
好吧 我试试羽毛
Fine, I'll try the feather.
如果这个不行 我要把国会
If that doesn't work,I'm burning Parliament
烧为平地 就像那个酿酒厂一样
to the ground, like that distillery.
那对我和那母牛都有利
Now that was enjoyable, for me and the cows.
提起母牛 调查下她的鞋码
Speaking of cows, find out her shoe size.
遵命 女王
Of course, Your Majesty.
也许我们鞋码没有弄对
Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.
对的话你应该穿上它
The right foot should be wearing these.
这些很漂亮
They're stunning.
但恐怕我不能接受
But I'm afraid I can't accept them.
瞎说 全当是送你的礼物
Nonsense! Consider them a gift.
但是 你想 如果我接受了礼物
But, you see, if I accept a gift,
也许别人会认为是贿赂
it could be perceived as a bribe,
那就不好了
and that would be inappropriate.
只是一双鞋子 又不是北爱尔兰
It's a pair of shoes, not Northern Ireland.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你是来真的
You're serious.
好吧 我尽力了
Well, I tried.
你确实知道我们是完全一样的吧 你和我
You do understand we're the same, you and I?
我们使用相同的战术
We employ the same tactics.
地位很高 所以从来不必大声讲话
The icy glare so you never have to raise your voice,
偶尔露露乳♥沟♥ 吸引眼球
a little cleavage, the occasional bat of the eyes,
都是为了隐藏一个事实 你是这屋子里最聪明的人
all to hide the fact that you're the smartest person in the room,
你会得到你想要的一切
and you're about to get exactly what you want.
不同的地方在于
The difference is,
我处于一个与权利更相关的地位
I'm in a more relevant position of power.
现在还没有
Not yet.
将来会的
I will be.
当国王批准了 我会秘密地 但是强力地
When the King confirms me, I will quietly but effectively
说服人♥民♥ 君主政体的时代已经结束
convince the people that the monarchy's time has passed.
噢
Ooh.
如果那是真的 那我们为什么会成为大威胁
If that's true, why are we such a threat?
你并不是 你就是个烦人鬼
You're not. You're a nuisance.
等到整个君主制分崩瓦解 等到你下台的时候
And when the monarchy goes away, when you go away...
我仍会站在这儿
..I'll still be here.
那时候 所有的鞋子 所有的假笑
And all the shoes, all the fake smiles,
所有王后的走狗都不能改变这一事实
and all the Queen's men can't change that.
君主制已经曳足而行了
Monarchy's on its last legs.
而我的足好多了
My legs are better.
去街上随便找10个人
Ask ten people on the street
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表