剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
而且 就和你以前说的那样
Besides, like you said,
你一直是性感的那个
you've always been the hot one.
现在也是
Still are.
- 你没事吧 - 退下 白♥痴♥
- Are you okay? - Stand down, you fool.
他喝醉了 打电♥话♥给当局
He's drunk. Call the authorities.
兄弟 你必须待在这儿
Mate, you have to stay here.
我特么不需要做什么
I don't have to do shit!
我是英国特么的国王
I'm the goddamn King of England.
你一直恳求得到原谅
You keep begging for forgiveness...
你们不喜欢我 是吧
You don't like me, do you?
就这样吧
So be it.
你们没必要喜欢我
You don't have to.
但猜猜怎么着
But guess what?
我也没必要喜欢你们
I don't have to like you either.
啪
Boom.
普莱斯先生
Mr. Pryce!
别这样 你们家族已经有一个人死掉了
Please, one member of your family is already dead,
别再死第二个了
let's not make it two.
那和你有什么关系
What concern of that is yours?
博物馆 我的妻子
The museum, my wife?
因为 当你重缅历史
Because... when you re-face history...
不仅仅是渴望复仇
..not simply exact revenge,
不仅仅是抹去不公
not simply amend injustice,
而是当你意图 就像我们一样
but when you intend, as we do,
确保改写历史
to assure that books will be rewritten
确保一个姓氏在剩下的时日里
and a family name will become synonymous
成为罪孽与邪恶的代名词时
with the iniquity and wickedness it represents for the rest of time...
你就需要同盟 普莱斯先生
..you need allies, Mr. Pryce.
你需要一个理解你所失的人
You need men who understand your loss
因为他们承受过同样的痛苦
because they've known the same pain you've known.
而这一切 都是因为他们
And you have, because of them.
因为那个家族
Because of that family.
是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
是你杀了西蒙
You killed Simon.
不 我没有杀死英国国王 泰德
No, I didn't kill the King of England, Ted.
但我们都知道 是你杀了他
But we both know...you did.
但是永恒悄然来了又走
But forever's come and gone
你却一直祈求得到原谅
You keep begging for forgiveness
但你却不觉自己已错
But you don't think you've done wrong
现在你一直哭求永恒
You've been crying now for forever
但永恒已来了又走
But forever's come and gone
我流血的手 你摇晃的头
My bleeding hands, your shaking head...
所以告诉我另一个美丽的谎言
So tell me another beautiful lie
说一切我想听的话
Tell me everything I want to hear...
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我问你问题呢
I asked you a question.
你在这儿做什么 萨曼莎
What are you doing here, Samantha?
我已见完你所见之事
And I have seen all that you have seen...
来完成我们未竟之事 宝贝
Just finishing what we started, baby.
我已到你所到之处
And I have been where you have been
不 我们的手永远不会干净了
No, our hands will never be clean
至少可以拥抱彼此了
At least we can hold each other
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表