剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
但与爱 与一生相关的事情
But the thing about love and life...
很少如你所愿
..it rarely goes according to plan.
多米诺 多米诺
Domino? Domino!
命运从不在意我的想法
Fate didn't care what I'd planned.'
多米诺
Domino!
命运不曾在意我已堕入爱河
Fate didn't care that I'd fallen in love.'
比赛回来的那天
She was thrown from her horse...
她从马背上摔下
coming back from competition that day.
在照片拍下的几个小时后 便去世了
She died just a few hours after that picture was taken.
如此悲剧
So tragic.
苍蝇之于坏男孩 正如我们之于上帝
As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods.
他们杀掉我们就像游戏一场
They kill us for their sport.
他深爱她
He loved her.
但是 他有责任延续香火
Nonetheless, he had a duty to continue the line.
继承人和候选人
The heir and the spare.
一个单身国王永远不会那么做
Hm. A bachelor king would never do.
不 所以他掩埋自己的悲伤
No. So he hid his private pain and... er...
继续着公开活动
publicly carried on.
国家当时处于经济萧条时期
The country was in a recession.
需要有些什么来重振公众士气
Something was needed to restore public morale.
有什么比一个王室婚礼更好呢
And what better than a royal wedding?
那就是正道 经济急需上扬
That's the drill. The economy sorely needed a boost.
尤其是在黑色星期五之后
Especially after Black Friday.
这名字取得真好
'That day was well named.'
在那之前 我从未见过父亲流泪
I'd never seen my father cry before.
关于家族财务问题 他总是对家人闭口不谈
He'd always kept everyone in the dark about family finances
但是黑色星期五毁了我们
but Black Friday finished us off.
在那以后 所有家庭的希望都落在了我头上
After that, all the family's hopes were pinned on me.
我告诉我的母亲我爱上了别人
I told my mother I was in love with someone else
但别无选择
but that was less of an option.
世界上最称心如意的单身汉手握一切
The most eligible bachelor in the world was interested.
所有的钻石
All of the diamonds...
我本满足于一块卵石
..I would have been happy with a pebble.
我赞同了母亲的主意
And I said yes to my mother's plan.
然后就成了王后
And became Queen.
诱惑与地位
Glamor and the status.
是啊
Yes.
不久后 它就改变了我
After a while, it mattered.
我变成了截然不同的人
I became a different person.
但那个想要自♥由♥选择
But the girl who wanted the freedom
自己人生
to choose for herself
把卵石当作结婚戒指的女孩
..and a pebble set in an engagement ring...
她想要的只是爱
..all she wanted was love.
你做了正确的选择 妈妈
Well, you made the right call, Mum.
去他妈的爱情 那是失败者的游戏
To hell with love, it's a loser's game.
亲爱的 我告诉你我的故事
Darling, I told you my story
是为了让你过得比我幸福
so that you could be happier than me.
我希望你有爱的机会
I want you to have a chance at love.
谢谢你 妈妈 真的
That's nice, Mum, really.
我没有机会
I don't have a chance.
我看过贾斯铂•弗罗斯特看你的眼神
I've seen the way Jasper Frost looks at you.
只有一个男人曾那样看过我
There's only one man who ever looked at me that way.
他不富有也不是王室
He wasn't rich or royal.
他只是一个雇工
He was only the help.
但他是我的真爱
But he was my love.
我彻底地 搞砸了一切
And I messed it up. Royally.
- 所以如果你还有感情 - 我没有
- So if you have feelings... - I don't.
好吗
Okay?
人们只是因为我的头衔而爱我 妈妈
People just love me for what I am, Mum...
他们不是爱我本身
they don't love me for who I am.
不是那样的
That's just not true!
埃莉诺 看着我
Eleanor, look at me.
你说没有人会爱
Are you saying no one will ever love you
真正的你吗
for who you really are?
这个人早就存在
Someone already does.
那就是我
I do.
我一直爱你
I always have.
我也将永远爱你
And I always will.
我姐姐的死毁了我的家庭
My sister's death destroyed my family.
而我姐姐的死也并非偶然
And my sister's death was not an accident.
现任王后和王权之间
There was only one person standing
只有一个障碍
between the current Queen Consort and that throne.
多米尼克
Dominique.
我认为会有调查
I assume there was an investigation.
我们去了伦敦警♥察♥厅 但贵族们联♥系♥紧密
We went to Scotland Yard but the aristocracy closed ranks.
我父母越是闹事 事情就变得越糟
The more fuss my parents made, the worse it got.
负债累累 我们的希望也被摧毁
Debts were called in, our prospects destroyed.
我们失去了所有
We lost everything...
包括我们的荣耀
including our honor.
我们的贵族身份被弃 一切化为灰烬
Our noble family discarded and smashed into the dust.
我们的家族应该得到公正对待 泰德 你和我的家族
Our families deserve justice, Ted. Yours and mine.
而他们应该受到惩罚
And they deserve to be punished.
伤害已经造成
The damage that's been done.
你的妻子已经逝去 你的女儿在没有母爱中长大
Your wife gone. Your daughter raised as a motherless child.
停下 别说了
Stop! Stop.
就算暂时假设你是对的
Just suppose for a moment that you're correct...
我杀了西蒙
and that I killed Simon.
如果我真是你认为的那个人
If I'm the man you think I am,
我在做你口中卑鄙的勾当 为什么不让我继续呢
I'm doing your dirty work. Why not just let me carry on?
或许王后就是下一个被杀的人
Maybe the Queen was next.
死亡太便宜她了
Death is too easy for her.
我想的惩罚要更加适合她
What I have in mind is so much more appropriate.
她将永远生活在一个悲悔交加 贫穷 羞愧
She will live in a constant hell of grief and regret,
以及恐惧的地狱之中
poverty, shame and fear.
当她走在街道上时
People will spit in her face
人们会往她脸上吐唾沫
when she walks down the street
而不是挥手 鞠躬 献花
instead of waving and bowing and handing her flowers.
他们不是想要遗产吗
They wanted a legacy?
我们就给他们一份 一份他们应得的遗产
We'll give them one, the one they earned.
你姐姐死了那么久 为什么现在才报复
Your sister died a long time ago. Why now?
直到罗伯特王子被杀
Until Prince Robert was killed,
他们也称之为“意外事故”
also called an "accident"...
我从来不知道我在王宫内有个同盟
..I never knew I had an ally inside the Palace.
终于遇见一个可以理解你的人不是很宽慰吗
Isn't it a relief to finally meet someone who understands?
我不知道你做了什么
I don't know what you've done
比我所知的还要糟糕的事情
that could possibly be worse than what I know,
但是你要找到方法弥补
but you need to find a way to make it up to her.
她很在意
She cares.
深深地在意
Deeply, I suspect.
重整旗鼓 保镖 设法弥补
Rally back, bodyguard. Do something to make it right.
我支持你
I'm rooting for you.
- 你到哪里去了 - 和埃莉诺在一起
- Where have you been? - With Eleanor.
你一整天都陪错对象了
Well, you've spent the day with the wrong girl.
我陪我的女儿度过她的生日
I spent the day with my daughter on her birthday.
这对你来说有那么难理解吗
How's that so difficult for you to understand?
因为不像你 我可是知道轻重缓急的
Because, unlike you, I have my priorities straight.
你看 在你出去胡闹的时候
You see, while you were out horsing around,
我可是拜访了我的好朋友皇冠珠宝商
I went to visit my good friend the Crown Jeweler.
他告诉我塞勒斯已经挑了枚
And he told me that Cyrus has picked out
订婚戒指呢
an engagement ring.
如果在他死时他们仍是夫妻的话
Now, if they are still married when he dies,
她可就是唯一的执政君主了
she will be the sole reigning monarch,
这可多得你那绝妙的继承法案
thanks to your brilliant Bill of Succession.
我不是因为你是我女儿才亲近你的 海伦娜
I'm not close to you, Helena, because you're my daughter,
我亲近你是因为你是王后
I'm close to you because you're the Queen.
所以我最好还是去取悦她
So I'd better go and cozy up to her.
维奥莱 见到你真好 亲爱的
Violet, oh, how very nice to see you, my dear.
你究竟跑哪去了
Where the devil have you been?
- 抱歉 大公夫人刚才招待我喝茶呢 - 什么
- Sorry, the Grand Duchess had me for tea. - What?
她真好 她想了解我的一切
She was so nice. She wanted to know all about me.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表