剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
王室 前情提要
Previously on The Royals...
你的医生打电♥话♥来说要见你一面 很紧急
Your doctor called. He needs to see you once. It's urgent.
我患了癌症 蛋蛋上
I have cancer. Of the balls.
睾丸癌吗
Testicular cancer?
不然是蛋蛋上的肺癌吗 是的 就是睾丸癌
No, lung cancer in my balls. Yes, testicular cancer.
国王被杀的前夜我的脖子上挂着这个
This was hanging around my neck the night before the King was killed.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我们找到凶手了 我们已经知道是谁杀了我的家人
We figure this out, we figure out who's been killing my family.
现在我们要让他们付出代价
And then we make them pay.
嗨
Hey.
贝克 你在这里干什么
Beck, what are you doing here?
我离开了她
I left her.
我喜欢的一直是你
It's always been you.
我喜欢你叫我名字的样子
I like you when you say my name.
再说一次
Say it again.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
你的首要任务是通过我们的法案
Your first order of business is to pass our bill.
明白
Understood.
- 是他吗 - 对 死了
- Is he? - Yes. Dead.
先等着 直到穆尔菲尔德听到消息
'Wait till Moorefield hears about this.
他在和几个笨蛋妓♥女♥风流
He's been whoring himself out to a couple of half-wits.'
让我和代理首相见一面
Get me a meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister.
我没空和王后喝茶
I don't have time for tea with the Queen.
知会她我会考虑的
Tell her I'll think about it and let her know.
我不相信有朝一日
I don't believe in someday.
你很幸运 我相信这个
Lucky for you I do.
我希望你能有童话里的完美结局
I hope the fairy tale works out for you.
- 真的 - 尼克
- I really do. - Nick...
他看见你来了 那个穿条纹夹克的男人
He saw you coming. The man in the striped jacket.
他叫你 小斗士
He called you... tenacious.
你在父亲去世后 又重蹈其覆辙
You've been retracing Dad's steps ever since the day he died.
走你自己的路
Retrace yours.
去寻找 能让你幸福的东西
Find that thing that... that made you happy.
我得独自做点事情
I need to do some things alone,
你必须信任我
and I need you to trust me.
嗨
Hi.
对不起 我试着给你打过电♥话♥
Sorry, I... I tried calling you.
但是你换了号♥码 所以
But you changed your number, so...
是啊
Yeah.
你看起来过得不错
You look good.
- 利亚姆 我情况没那么好 - 不 挺好的
- Liam, I do not look good. - Yes, you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
早
Morning.
我受够慢慢来了
So much for slowing down.
- 埃莉诺 - 什么
- Eleanor. - What?
昨晚 你说你喜欢我叫你名字
Last night... you said you liked it when I said your name.
- 有吗 - 对
- I did? - Mm-hm.
- 是啊 - 是吧
- I do. - Mm.
确实是 我
I do. I...
我只是不太记得我说出来了
I just don't quite remember saying it.
- 好了 - 嘿
- Okay. - Hey!
不能继续了 你已经吸得够多了
Nope. You packed the bowl,
现在 去收拾行李
now go pack a bag.
这个周末我们出去玩
We're going away for the weekend.
去哪
Where are we going?
给你个惊喜
It's a surprise.
会比去切尔西的俱乐部开幕式更有趣吗
Will it top the club opening in Chelsea tonight, though?
比切尔西好多了
So much better than Chelsea.
去收拾行李吧
Just pack some things.
我会和詹姆斯说的 看看他能不能暂离
I'll speak with James, and see if he'll stand down.
- 詹姆斯是谁 - 你的安保人员
- James? - Your security detail.
对 当然 要和詹姆斯说
Right. Yes, of course, James.
他常常能取悦我 詹姆斯
He amuses me. James.
你常常能取悦我
You amuse me.
我们走吧
Off we go.
我喜欢惊喜
I love a surprise.
我厌恶惊喜 把这戏剧性的一套都丢开吧
I hate surprises. Quit being so dramatic and spit it out.
尽管我们已经尽力根除你的癌症
Despite our best efforts to eradicate your cancer,
但是我们似乎失去了胜算
it seems we're losing the war.
你说“我们” 仿佛你真的出力了似的
You say "we" as if somehow you're involved.
我们必须切除一个睾丸
We need to remove a testicle.
让我搞搞清楚 我们失去了胜算
Let me get this straight. We're losing the war,
而我也失去一个睾丸 是哪个呢
but I'm losing a nut. Which one?
- 什么意思 - 要割掉哪一个
- I'm sorry? - Which one am I losing?
- 呃 右边的那个 - 大的那个
- Erm... Your right one. - The big one.
尊敬的陛下 请您务必乐观些
Your Majesty, try and focus on the positives.
告诉你 我也要切掉你一个蛋
Tell you what, I'll hack off one of yours
让我们来看看你能有多乐观
and let's see how positive you are.
我的意思是如果能移除睾丸
What I mean to say is that by removing the testicle
我们就有自信根治你的癌症
we feel strongly that we can eradicate the cancer from your body.
所以我战胜了癌症 却变成了一个怪胎
So I'll beat cancer but be a freak.
为了美观 有可供移植的睾丸作为弥补
Cosmetically, there are testicular implants available. Prosthetics.
我会准备一些样本给你看
I'll arrange for you to see some samples.
没有别的方法了吗
There's no other way?
很抱歉 没有
I'm afraid not.
如果我接受 我真的会康复吗
If I do this, I'll be okay?
我们有充分的理由相信能成功的
We have every reason to believe you will be.
从医学角度看 我们只能做到这些
Medically, we can only do so much.
但是保持积极心态 饮食 运动
But positive thinking, diet, exercise,
你的支持团队 这些都很重要
your support group, these things matter.
你是英格兰的国王
You're the King of England,
你可以得到整个国家的祈愿
you can engender the goodwill of a entire nation.
汇聚爱你的人♥民♥的力量
Channel the power of the people who love you.
所以 也就是 我完蛋了
So, basically, I'm screwed.
- 陛下 - 天哪 时间差不多了
- Your Majesty? - God's sake, it's about time.
她怎么来得这么晚
Why is she so late?
恐怕代理首相今天不会来了
The Deputy Prime Minister won't be coming today.
她最好是死了 像她前任一样
She'd better be dead, like the last one.
她应该是临时取消了
It seems she canceled.
她让人捎信来说她太忙了 没时间与你会面
She sent word that she's simply too busy to meet with you.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
哇哦
Wow!
看上去媒体圈子好像都在这呢
It seems the press gang's all here.
- 克伦肖先生 - 王后
- Mr. Crenshaw. - Your Majesty.
你一定就是我们的代理首相了
And you must be our Deputy Prime Minister.
抱歉 他们没告诉我你是残疾人
My apologies, they didn't tell me you were disabled.
王后 见到您 我好像忘记了我的礼貌
Your Majesty, I seem to have forgotten my manners.
是的 这是今天第二次了
Yes, and for the second time today.
先生们 希望近期能再次会面
Gentlemen, I look forward to seeing you all soon.
说实话 事实上我想见你们的心情
And let's be honest, not near as much
比不上你们想见我的急切
as you look forward to seeing me.
请先移步
Walk away.
你们也可以 都出去
Yes, you can all just... go out.
请坐
Please, sit.
也许应该给你上礼仪进修课
Perhaps a refresher course in etiquette.
我是英格兰王后 应该我先开口 我先坐
I'm the Queen of England. I speak first, I sit first,
也不应该让我等着你
and I certainly don't wait for you.
而是你等候我而且不能取消会面
You wait for me and you don't cancel.
当然是这样 抱歉
Of course. My apologies.
我想我还是先坐下
I think I'll sit.
我应该说会见王后
Might I say what an honor and a privilege it is
是如此大的荣幸和特权吗
to meet Your Majesty.
我从小就很仰慕你
I've admired you since I was young.
也不是太年轻的时候
But not too young.
你最近一直与首相一起密切合作是吗
You were recently working closely with the Prime Minister, yes?
为了修改继承顺序的法案
On a bill to alter the order of succession?
首相完全同意
The Prime Minister was in full agreement
法案所述是正确明智的做法
that it was the right and prudent thing to do.
塞勒斯的子嗣并不适合统治这个国家
Cyrus's children are not fit to rule the country.
他们当然不合适 但是 你们也不合适
Of course they're not, but then... none of you are.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表