剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
她不是你的朋友 离那个老巫婆远点
She is not your friend. Stay away from that witch.
别这样 你只是在紧张的时候才变得这么刻薄
Oh, stop. You're only ever mean when you're nervous.
对民众说话我才不紧张呢
I'm not nervous talking to the people.
你紧张 我们都清楚这点
Yes, you are. We both know it.
你知道毫无帮助的是什么吗
Well, you know what's not helping?
就是你永远不回我话
The fact that you never said it back.
- 我爱你吗 - 这是问句 不是陈述句
- I love you? - It's a question not a statement.
你让我措手不及 没别的
You caught me off guard, that's all.
那些话对我来说太难启齿了
Those words are hard for me to say.
你不说也没关系
It's okay if you don't.
你需要深呼吸
You need to breathe.
我七岁的时候 有一次不得不在学校的
One time when I was seven, I had to sing a solo
圣诞会上独唱
at the school Happy Christmas Fair.
- 我当时是鲁道夫 - 你当然是
- I was Rudolph. - Of course you were.
我奶奶告诉我要放松深呼吸
And my grandmother told me to relax and breathe.
然后她给了一些可以安抚我的东西
And then she gave me something that made it all better.
我马上给你拿过来 我想让你拥有它
I'm going to get it for you. I want you to have it.
等等 我需要你在这儿 而不是你的东西
Wait. I need you here not your things.
你并不需要我 亲爱的 但你这样说我很高兴
You don't need me, honey, but it's nice you say you do.
我会在直播前回来 我保证
I'll be back before the broadcast. I promise.
然后答案是 是的 我当然爱你
And the answer is yes. Of course I do.
我父亲爱她
My father loved her.
跟我来
Come with me.
她是我的姑姑 我以她的名字命名
She was my aunt. I was named after her.
我的一生都被教导要憎恨你
My whole life I've been taught to hate you
- 以及你的一切 - 好吧
- and everything about you. - Okay.
我们跟踪你 把符号♥放在你身上的那晚
That night we followed you and put the symbol on you,
你看着真不像个坏人
you really didn't seem like a bad person.
你看着很颓废
You seemed broken.
我是
I was.
现在有时还颓废着呢
Sometimes I still am.
然后你在纪念仪式上说的那番话
And that speech you gave at the memorial.
- 让我不知道现在该怎么想你 - 你刚才说 “我们”
- I don't know what to think of you now. - You said, "We."
“我们”是谁 你为什么应该恨我
Who's "we"? Why are you supposed to hate me?
拜托 别再让我猜谜了 告诉我究竟怎么回事
Please, stop with the riddles and tell me what this is about.
- 谁一直在监视着 - 我的父亲 她的弟弟
- Who is always watching? - My father. Her brother.
我项链上的符号♥ - 多米诺骨牌效应
The symbol on my necklace - tumbling dominoes.
他们要破坏什么
What's gonna come tumbling down?
你的家族 多米诺是她的昵称
Your family. Domino was her nickname.
她死的那天正参加完一项超越障碍赛
The day she died, she was competing in a showjumping event.
是
Yes.
她骑马回家 想让马冷静下来
She rode home to give the horse a cool down.
我父亲当时在等她
My father was waiting for her.
当马返回时 它很亢奋地跳起来
When the horse returned, it was all jumped up and hyper.
- 口吐白沫 满身大汗 - 它被投毒了
- In a foaming sweat. - It was drugged.
他们在事发五天后才进行检测
They didn't test for that until five days afterwards.
但那时 药已经通过马的消化系统
By which point, the drugs would have passed
被消解了 她是个骑手专家
through the horse's system. She was an expert rider.
她和她的马一直协调得很完美
She and that horse were totally in sync.
利亚姆 是你母亲的家族举办了那次活动
Liam, your mother's family hosted the event.
他们计划了整件事 邀请了多米尼克
They planned the whole thing, invited Dominique.
她和你的母亲当时是竞争对手
She and your mother were rivals.
那是什么鬼指控
That's one hell of an accusation.
我的爸爸 他的整个家族都被毁了
My dad, his whole family were destroyed.
无论是感情上还是经济上 一切都被毁了
Emotionally, financially. Everything.
证明多米尼克是被谋杀 取回公道
Proving Dominique was killed, getting justice...
是家族的任务
it's the family business.
这是你自己选择的 还是生在那个家不得不那么做
And you're part of it by choice or just born and bound?
生来别无选择 但是
Born and bound but...
在你能够找到方法摆脱之前
Until you can find a way to be free,
你必须得做你应做的事
you gotta do what you gotta do.
- 抱歉 我得走了 - 最后一个问题
- I'm sorry. I've got to go. - One last question.
你父亲想要的是公正还是复仇
Is it justice your father wants or revenge?
我的父亲和兄长都死了
My father and my brother are dead.
那跟我们没关系 毫无关系
We had nothing to do with that. Nothing.
陛下 我们需要测试一下声音
Your Majesty, we just need to do a quick sound test
然后就会在所有主要的广播电视网直播了
then we'll be live to all major networks.
在王室内院主管到来之前我不会开始
I won't start till the Lady of the Privy Chamber is here.
她说过 她现在应该回来了
She said she'd be back by now.
她只是个该死的女仆而已
She's the frigging maid.
你迟到了
You're late.
我在做你吩咐的事
I was doing what you told me to do.
然后呢
And?
他现在知道他该知道的事了
He knows what he needs to know now.
他很有魅力 不是吗
He's charismatic, isn't he?
王子
The Prince.
他还不错
He's okay.
即将直播
We are live in...
5 4 3
five, four, three...
西蒙国王被杀的那晚
The night King Simon was attacked,
他是什么时间回到王宫大门的
what time did he arrive back at the Palace gates?
# 时间越走越快了 #
Time is much quicker now
# 它从未 #
It never used to...
# 如此疾驰 #
..move so fast
# 大概是我们都长大了 #
Guess we're all grown up
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
哦 生日快乐
Oh, erm... happy birthday.
是啊
Yeah.
# 如此疾驰 #
I never used to...
怎么了
What's the matter?
# 大概是我们都长大了 #
Guess I'm all grown up
那时的她好年轻
She was so young there.
怎么了
What?
利亚姆 你吓到我了
Liam, you're scaring me.
我想妈妈杀了人
I think Mum killed someone.
你们中有些人不喜欢我最近做事的方式
Some of you don't like the way I've been behaving recently.
你们很不安 或许你们感觉受到了威胁
You're unsettled. Maybe you feel threatened.
这是黑暗的时期
These are dark times.
友谊可以是虚假的 同盟可能背叛
Friends can be false. Alliances shift.
人们是贪婪而又邪恶的
People are covetous and wicked.
我都见识过
I see it all.
我知晓这一切
I know everything.
我要直截了当地说
And in no uncertain terms...
让我发自肺腑的向你们保证
..let me promise you from the bottom of my heart,
如果我发现任何人做了任何违抗
if I find out that anyone has done anything
我统治意愿的事情
which goes against the will of my rule...
那么放心吧 事情只会变得更糟
..then rest assured, things are about to get a whole lot worse.
# 像是它甚至无关紧要 #
..like it doesn't even matter
国王万岁
Long live The King!
# 它存在的方式 #
The way it was
# 血液的涌动 #
The rush of blood
# 你全部放弃了 #
You gave it all up
# 你一副无所谓的样子 #
You're acting like it doesn't even matter
# 好像甚至连我也毫不在乎 #
Like I don't even matter
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表