剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
- 不愧是王子 - 天 别这样
- What a prince! - Oh, stop.
关注一下更重要的事 皮乓(一种游戏)
On to more important matters:Pimm's Pong.
让我们来见见现在的冠军 三连胜了
We're up against the current champs, three games running.
大使 见到你太开心了
Ambassadors! How lovely to see you.
威廉敏娜
Wilhelmina!
见到你也很开心 王子殿下
And the same to you. Your Highness.
这是莫斯利一家 瑞士的大使
These are the Moseleys, ambassadors to Switzerland.
我在瑞士读研的时候认识他们的
I met them whilst doing my post-grad there.
好的 很荣幸见到你们
Of course. Pleasure.
我很抱歉计划变了
My apologies about the change of plans.
派对可能与你们接受我母亲邀请时的想象
Probably not what you had in mind when you accepted
- 不太一样 - 你说笑了
- my mother's invite. - You kidding?
这可比我们想象的要有趣的多
This is way more fun than we were expecting!
感谢你们的到来
Well, thank you for coming.
你们高尚的名声世人皆知
Your notable reputation greatly precedes you.
真会说话 年轻人
You're on, young man.
来一局吧 哈哈哈
Bring it. Ha ha ha!
我们可以打败他们的 对吧
We're gonna destroy them,right?
噢 肯定的
Oh, no doubt.
开始
Go on.
- 噢 - 喝吧 女士
- Ohh! - Drink, Dame!
慢点喝
Steady.
噢 我们一会儿一定是这样的(指衣服上的字)
Oh, we must do that next.
好吧 的确
Yeah, of course.
啊
Ohh!
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
我真的还以为当时我正在跟你
I totally thought it was you I was grinding on
厮磨 大概有 两分钟左右
for, like, two minutes!
阿肖克的内啥就像女生的一样 相信我
Ashok's got really girly arms. Trust me, you gave him
你给了他一个永生难忘的夜晚
the night of his life.
伊莫金
Imogen?
你跑去哪了
What the hell you run off for?
我在和这个寿星妹子跳舞
I was dancing with the birthday girl.
是哒
Yep.
我不同意你心血来潮就离开
I don't approve of you leaving at your own whims.
我们现在就走
We go now.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf now?
- 我们现在就走 - 亲爱的 别这样 拜托
- We're leaving. - Baby, not so hard, please.
维克多·普罗科夫 我一直想见见阁下
Victor Blokhov. I was hoping meet your excellency.
听说你准备在莫斯科开一个酒吧
I hear you're the guy to talk to about opening a club in Mosco.
我想和你找个地方抽个烟聊聊赚钱的事
I'd love to share a cigar and discuss how much money we'll make.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
除非是古巴烟 伙计
Only they're Cuban, comrade
那还用说吗
What a insulting question.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
I should... go.
生日快乐 公主
Happy Birthday, Princess.
- 谢谢 - 保持联♥系♥
- Thanks. - Do keep in touch.
好的
Okay.
我们没必要这么做 你真意识到那里面装的全是香槟吗
We don't have to do this. You do realize it's filled with champagne?
好东西啊 你是在开玩笑吗 我们当然要这么做
The good stuff. And are you kidding? Of course we do.
我先来 然后在你真正生日的那天
I'm going first. Then I'll do you
我也要对你做这个
on your actual birthday day.
是啊 我意识到我刚才说了什么
Yes, I realize what I just said.
- 你的晚礼服 你确定要 - 管它呢
- Your dress. You sure you want to... - Screw it!
生命中可是有比晚礼服更重要的事情呢 尽管放马来嘛
More important things in life than dresses. Do your worst.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy Birthday, bro.
生日快乐 莱尼 然后请替我谢谢那个女孩
Happy Birthday, Lenny. And please thank the girl for me.
“那个女孩”吗 她叫曼蒂 你个笨蛋
"The girl"? Mandy, you wanker!
那么替我谢谢曼蒂 这场聚会实在难以置信的棒
Thank Mandy for me, then. I mean, this is incredible.
- 是啊 不是吗 - 是啊
- It is, isn't it? - Yeah.
好吧 我去找她 然后 “好好地”
Okay, I'm gonna go find her. And, thank her,you know
- 谢谢她 - 天 真肉麻
- ..really good. - God. Gross.
# 再晚一些些 #
Just a little late
# 让此永不停歇 让此永不停歇 #
It was never gonna end, it was never gonna end...
快点儿 你太温柔了啊喂
Come on! You're just being nice.
不 我喝醉了
No, I'm drunk.
兄弟 别浪费时间了
Dude! Stop messing around.
击中那个
Hit the thingy!
# 你永远不会赢 #
You're never gonna win
# 你永远不会赢 #
You're never gonna win
看到没 我就知道你刚才是在好心
See? I knew you were just being nice.
哦 天 真谢谢你啊
Oh, God! Thanks for that.
不用 我可以“喝”出一条路
I'm good. I think I can drink my way out.
过去我们之间的沉默让人感到舒适
Our silences used to be comforting.
求你 告诉我能说什么来让你相信我
Please, tell me what I can say to convince you,
“说”吗 海伦娜 那些人走进来要杀了我啊
"Say?" Helena, the men walked in and tried to kill me.
你没懂吗 我们之间不是你“说”就可以解决的
Don't you get that? We're beyond what you can "say".
那“做”好了 一定有我能做的什么
Do, then. There must be something I can do.
现在你不能离开啊
You can't just go away now.
我才刚得回你 我要怎么补救这一切 阿里斯泰尔
I'd just got you back! How can I save this, Alistair?
求你告诉我 我能做什么
Please tell me what I can do
来一起守护我们的未来
to protect our future together.
你我之间 没有未来可言
For you and me, there is no future.
阿里斯泰尔
Alistair!
用这血去检测他们是不是我的孩子
Use this to test if they're my children.
如果是的话 由他们来决定是否要我待在他们身边
If so, it will be up to them if I'm around at all.
如果他们不是我的孩子
If they're not mine,
你以后绝对再也见不到我了
you will absolutely never see me again.
别这么做 不要丢弃我们在一起过的30年
Don't do this! Don't throw away 30 years together.
丢弃了和我自以为的爱人间的30年的人可不是我
It's not me who threw 30 years away on someone I thought I loved.
求你 求你留下 别走
Please. Please stay. Don't go.
我会补偿发生在你身上的一切 我保证
I will make everything that's happened up to you. Promise.
即使要再花我30年
Even if it takes me another 30 years.
我可以再次变成你的海莉
I can be your Helly again.
从现在开始我可以永远是你的海莉
I can be your Helly forever now.
只有你和我 阿里斯泰尔 求你了
Just you and me, Alistair. Please.
别走
Don't go.
你想从我这得到什么 只管说 我什么都会答应的
Anything you want from me, just name it. Anything.
我会离开王宫
I'll leave the palace.
我会嫁给你 什么都可以
I'll... marry you. Anything.
你要做的就只是 在也浪费掉你的孩子30年前
All you need to do is find a way to make amends with your children
找到方法来补偿他们
before 30 years passes with them, too.
想要个拥抱吗
Want a hug?
我承认今晚这么早
I admit doing the Drunk Tank
就玩醉汉监禁室游戏是有点点冲动
this early in the night was a little impetuous.
- 哦 你以为呢 - 我真想要个长袍
- Oh, you think? - I really wanted the robe.
重点是 我认识这附近的人
Thing is, I know people around here
或许能给你弄来一件长袍
and probably could have gotten you one.
嘘
Sshh.
别再让我的主意因为加了逻辑
Let's not make my bad decisions worse
而坏上加坏了
by applying logic to them.
我的房♥间里有很多干衣服
There are plenty of dry clothes in my room,
欢迎你来
which you're welcome to.
- 衣服吗 - 衣服
- Clothes? - Clothes.
- 在你的房♥间里吗 - 我的房♥间里
- In your room? - In my room.
提供淋浴吗
And a shower?
也提供淋浴
There's one of those as well.
我想知道有多少个女孩听过这句
I wonder how many girls have heard
“我的房♥间有换洗的衣服”
the 'there's a change of clothes up in my room' bit.
我不会成为那种等着男人出现的女孩
I won't be the girl waiting for the guy to show.
不是我的风格
Not really my thing.
我永远不会成为对你失约的那种人
I would never be the guy to stand you up.
穿过那儿 一路向左
Through there, all the way to the left.
我等你几分钟
I'll give you a few minutes,
然后确保拿到你需要的一切后回来
then come make sure you have everything you need.
# 你要慢慢地跟随我 因为你无法与人交往 #
You got to follow me slow 'cause you can't relate...
怎么样了 一切都还好吗
What's up? Everything okay?
好极了 我很高兴
I'm better than okay. I'm happy.
我只想找个安静的地方
I just wanted to find a quiet place
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表