剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我告诉她 我爱她
I told her I loved her.
我懂了
I see...
我并没有把她吓走 如果这是你的猜测的话
I didn't scare her off, if that's what you're thinking.
- 她有对你说她爱你吗 - 我没有吓走她
- Did she say it back? - I didn't scare her off.
我肯定她没事
I'm sure she's fine.
但是 可能你们的感情发展太快
But... perhaps considering the pace of things,
她只是需要一点空间
she simply needs a bit of space.
你觉得只是这样吗
Do you think that's it?
你刚认识她没多久 就挑了订婚戒指
You haven't known her long and already you've picked out an engagement ring
还向她表达爱意
and told her you love her.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你刚告诉我的 嗑药王
You just told me, Breaking Bad.
说到订婚戒指
About the engagement ring.
皇冠珠宝商是个大喇叭
The Crown Jeweler's got a wandering tongue.
你知道这里是个什么地方
You know what this place is like.
重点是 你可能吓到那个可怜的姑娘了
The point is, you might have overwhelmed the poor girl
或者是她的手♥机♥没电了
or her cell phone could have run low.
- 她离开了多久 - 五个小时
- How long's she been gone? - Five hours.
噢 上帝啊 塞勒斯 她会没事的
Oh, for Godsakes, Cyrus, she'll be fine.
如果她不出现的话
And, if she doesn't show up,
你必须清楚你是英格兰国王
you have to accept the fact that you're the King of England.
而英格兰女王不是谁都能当的
Being Queen is not for everyone.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
# 她随时都会消失 #
Any time she goes away
接电♥话♥啊
Answer...
# 我侧耳倾听 #
I keep my ears to the ground
# 我大开眼界 #
My eyes wide shut
# 我热血沸腾 宝贝 #
I'm boiling over, baby
# 耶 热辣的碰触 #
Yeah, hot to the touch
# 我随着心脏的节拍起舞 #
I dance to the drum of my own heart
# 它告诉我舞动的时机 #
Tells me when to move
# 它说是时候起舞了 #
Says it's time to start
她说她马上就回来
She said she'd be straight back.
我会在直播前回来
I'll be back before the broadcast.
- 维奥莱 - 我会在直播前回来
- Violet - I'll be back before the broadcast.
她是个该死的女仆
She's the frigging maid.
或许在这一生中你的罪恶能被掩埋
Maybe your sins can be covered up in this lifetime.
但最终 我们都要为我们的罪恶付出代价
But eventually, we all pay for our sins.
- 维奥莱 - 我爱你
- Violet. - I love you.
- 她说她爱我 - 我当然爱你
- She said she loved me. - Of course I do.
我当然爱你
Of course I do.
直到我再婚前 你都是英格兰的王后
You'll remain the Queen of England until I marry again.
她是个该死的女仆
She's the frigging maid.
王国之剑
The Great Sword of State.
从我喉咙拿开 否则你就一个蛋都不剩了
..from my throat or you are going to lose your last remaining testicle!
哦
Ow!
你踢我的蛋蛋
You kicked my balls!
- 我就踢你的蛋蛋了 - 你个贱♥人♥
- I kicked your ball. - You bitch!
你对她做了什么 告诉我
Tell me what you did with her! Tell me!
啊
Agh!
大家都在睡觉呢 我的天啊
People are sleeping, for Godsakes!
喂
Yeah.
# 我再次与恶魔交战 #
And I fought my demons again
# 大海中的岩石 海水旋转 #
A rock in the ocean, the waters spin
# 海浪倾泄而下 但石头纹丝不动 #
And the waves crash down, but the stone's not moving
你觉得他们杀了她吗
Do you think they killed her?
哦 拜托 不要现在
Oh, please, not now.
我们就不能回到我刚在做的关于你的梦吗
Can't we just go back to the dream I was having about you
没有杀戮 鲜血 以及不断的内疚
without all the killing and the blood and the constant guilt?
不 你不能
No. You can't.
现在太迟了
It's too late for that now.
贾斯珀·弗罗斯特已经在调查国王的袭击事件
Jasper Frost has been investigating the King's attack.
调取监控录像
Pulling surveillance tapes.
进出伦敦警♥察♥厅
Harassing Scotland Yard.
为什么 凶手已经供认了啊
Why? The King's killer has confessed.
或许他认为凶手不是卢修斯
Maybe he thinks it wasn't Lucius.
或许他知道是你
Maybe he knows it was you.
他很帅
He's handsome.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
比你年轻
Younger than you.
比你聪明
Smarter.
- 嗯 - 拜托别说了
- Mmm... - Please stop.
是的 殿下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我这就去
I'll be right there.
你走吧
Off you go.
国王的婊♥子♥
King's bitch.
你好 小狐狸
Hello, Foxy.
你正站在我的天花板上
You're standing on my ceiling.
如果你摆正身体 我保证下来
If you right yourself, I promise to come down.
小狐狸 我以为关于我的生活方式
I thought we had an understanding, Foxy.
我们已经达成共识了
About my lifestyle.
东西还在这里
It's all still here.
可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
Cocaine, marijuana, MDMA
以及各种各样的迷幻剂 都在这
and assorted hallucinogens... here.
好吧
Okay, then.
- 做得好 - 谢谢
- Well done, you. - Thank you.
那是什么
What's that?
是礼物 弗罗斯特先生送的
It's a gift. From Mr. Frost.
交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
等等
Wait.
站着别走
Stay put.
我们一直在监视着库克小姐
We have constant surveillance on Ms.Cook,
如果你希望 我们能立刻逮捕她
and can apprehend her immediately if that's what you'd wish.
当然了 弗罗斯特先生也会受到牵连
Of course, Mr. Frost would be implicated as well.
同时 我想亲自跟你道个歉
Also, I'd like to apologize personally.
为什么
Why you?
因为我曾建议你打电♥话♥给朋友
For suggesting you phone a friend.
我应该早料到你所有的朋友都很烂
I should have known that all your friends would be shit.
你差点把我逗笑了 伊尔先生
There's a slight chance you might amuse me, Mr. Hill.
你过去是追踪主犯的
You were on the trail of a master criminal...
不是
No.
我最终会猜到的
I'll guess it eventually.
哇
Wow.
是时候了
It's about time.
- 什么是时候了 - 嗑药已经有点过时了
- What's about time? - The drug thing is getting a little old.
噢 跟模特滚床单也过时了
Oh! So's the sleeping with models thing.
这例举得不太好 你想干什么
Wasn't a great example. What do you want?
我想查明妈妈是不是暗♥杀♥者 而且我想现在就查
I wanna find out if Mum's an assassin and I wanna do it now.
我整晚没睡 而且我现在心情超差
I've been up all night and I'm in a horrible mood.
我也整晚没睡 利亚姆
Well, I've been up all night too, Liam,
而且我现在欲♥火♥焚身 所以你自己处理吧
and I'm horny, so deal with it.
好吧 把相片给我
Fine. Give me the photo.
留在这
Stay here.
为什么
Why?
因为 不管你信不信
Because, believe it or not,
我和妈妈昨天过得非常愉快
Mum and I had a really great day yesterday,
在我们开始称呼她为凶手之前
and I want to give her the benefit of the doubt
我想假定她是无辜的
before we start calling her a murderer.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
塞勒斯 起来 你的伤没那么严重
Cyrus, get up , you're not that hurt.
别演戏了
Stop being so dramatic.
噢 埃莉诺
Ah! Eleanor.
- 什么事 亲爱的 - 发生什么了
- What, darling? - What's going on?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你有点躲躲闪闪的
You seem shifty.
嗯 你看起来食欲过旺
Yeah, well, you seem bulimic.
有什么事吗
What do you want?
呃 我
Uh... I...
我找到了你的这张照片 我想拿给你看
I found this photo of you and I want to show it to you.
看看你有多漂亮
Look how pretty you look.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表